Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (615 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by thaddeus99: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
President yaradua have to take the final step by stepping out of power and face his health problem fully without any distraction. Why mr president is so adamant about this simple instruction, resign and face the treatment fully without any distraction, We need to think Nigerians, This Man, mr Yaradua is a very simple and quite man, if he is still alive, I doubt if he will still insist that he will not resign. can this be a conspiracy? If mr president is alive, I will huge aondaokaa and his men to huge mr president to speak to Nigerians on air from his sick bed and let us be rest assured that we still have our president in Saudi Arabia
Re: Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by Blueice4re(f): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
Well i don't think he is dead,because it can't be hidden.All we hav 2 do is to pray for him 4 recovery,think what if he was ur dad.
Re: Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by kuramo: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2009
You can safely assume he is dead for all intents and purposes.

He is of no use to anyone in his present state with the exception of his fraudulent and uncaring wife Turai , his hangers on and all the criminals who stand to lose from his demise.
Re: Reasons Why Yaradua Can Not Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia by thaddeus99: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Court Frees Ibori! What A Country? / Thugs Beat Protesting Health Workers / Udoedehe2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.