Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (95426 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by p1jiobi: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
For goodness sake are Nigerians so stupiffdfdd to believe that apostle Suleiman would sleep with this dry bonga fish. Can't u see she is an expired hoo, and also mentally unstable. God Nigerians are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:
I kinda followed this story.. And watched a clip this lady said "apostle slept with different WOMENS "
I knew nothing truthful would come outa that mouth.
I am. Not the type to worship a pastor they are mostly criminals.
But this case is dead at arrival

Did you mean to say" dead on arrival"?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:
I kinda followed this story.. And watched a clip this lady said "apostle slept with different WOMENS "

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
That who.r.e called Soliman again. He should stop using the title apostle because true apostles were not breast suckers and prosti...tute like he is.
Shamel.e.as man.
Tomorrow if he sees pu..ss.y he will run.
Adulterous thing.
Spits.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by juman(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
One of the girlfriends of the pastor.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Did you mean to say" dead [color=#006600]on[/color] arrival"?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Did you mean to say" dead [color=#990000][color=#006600]on[/color ] arrival"?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Did you mean to say" dead on[b][/b] arrival"?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by OgatheTop: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
angry
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by ositauzunnaji: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some of you commenting against Suleman are totally blind and lost in hell. Stop attacking Suleman and other men of God
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by esosuo2: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dis sule of a pastor f up sha he no see fresh babe play away match with na dis old kpoms wen be like old layer now him fowl have lay cook egg ,get popular while d issue last both of u grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by makinson2865: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

zoo news cannot be believed without source.

So the Afonja Zoo pastor locked her up so she will not expose he was fawking her.
God have expose him. Afonjas... Puah (spitts)
your case is different, congratulations

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by makinson2865: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

So the Afonja Zoo pastor locked her up so she will not expose he was fawking her.
your case is different, congratulations

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Jesusloveyou: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
no judgement for her,after death na hell
and the fake pastor wil go where?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
ugggly girl
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by manikspears: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

What concern Afonja and this thing?
You Igbos are just full of hate.
Ipobexposed
You no hit am well, the guy just old for age for nothing him brain small like mustard seed.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Your senselessness has no equal. Meanwhile it is not "God have"
it is God has .

Next time type in pidgin you are comfortable with.

You are spitting on your wretched life that is full of hate

Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
no judgement for her,after death na hell

but u're not God na
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by brotherly: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
p1jiobi:
For goodness sake are Nigerians so stupiffdfdd to believe that apostle Suleiman would sleep with this dry bonga fish. Can't u see she is an expired hoo, and also mentally unstable. God Nigerians are so gullible.

This is the weakest line of argument used by apostle's supporters . cant you guys reason. so which kind of girl do apostles date.

I am not saying I believe her story but drop this nonsense line of saying apostle cant date a girl like this.

You fit look this girl like ugly girl but at close quarters a girl like this can say or do something that will "provoke" a guy to do something that is not funny. na later you go come remember say the girl ugly.

I pray that the apostle is innocent or at least seek God's mercy if there was any error

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by drololaaof: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some people need psychiatrist test
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by drololaaof: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some people need psychiatrist test ,she need to be examined
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by FTBOY: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

are you normal at all? what's afonja's business with the apostle's sex scandal?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
siye102:

but u're not God na
pweetie girl kiss
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Jesusloveyou: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
ositauzunnaji:
Some of you commenting against Suleman are totally blind and lost in hell. Stop attacking Suleman and other men of God
god of men.
Can anybody attack a geniune man of God like me with sex scandal.
They never born the person

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by AfroSamurai: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
p1jiobi:
Yes indeed, nigerians are so freaking gullible. If they aren't gullible why do men of God make so much money off them.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by anthney87: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
But make una look the hair of the lady. Am still confused. She de shapeshift head? why one head b long and d oda short hair wen dem spray but with d same clothes. please am I seeing double?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by LordOfNaira: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
ositauzunnaji:

Who is a man of God? Or better put: "What does the term 'Man of God' mean?"

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Krisddon: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
I swear, this babe no fit turn me on.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by Krisddon: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

Get sense nau, haba!

Re: Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos by dowjones(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fantastic2m:

So you doubt her truthfulness because of one blunder in all she said? Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.