Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (42792 Views)

Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Fx55(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Gap2020:
I'm not in support of any of you guys but that picture you're talking about was Enugu to Port-harcourt. I'm praying for Nigeria we can boldly proud of.
Will you shut it.... Horrible liar!

http://thenationonlineng.net/photos-jonathan-rides-a-train/

https://www.nairaland.com/2099247/buhari-board-jonathans-train

Listen Mr Man, some of us are not like your average gullible and daft Nigerians. We're here to burst your lies, refute your falsehoods and to set the records straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
adem30:

There is no way someone would have completed a project and refused to commission it when the election was so near, at least to win more votes and to prove that He actually did something tangible when the opposition were accusing him of doing nothing
Wailers are morons and zombie in one body
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Yarduni: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
It was because of him that the full police in Abuja were in kubwa yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Almaiga: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
God Bless Amechi And Buhari For Completing the project Jonathief abandon.
My Brother, God bless you too.Waillers, makarfi, wike,
Ipod and Fayose's gang will come after you but, God pass them. PMB/ Osibanjo are doing in less than two years what PDP could not do in 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by nicelaw(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please how much will it cost me to board this train from Abuja to Kaduna? Really important please
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
adem30:

There is no way someone would have completed a project and refused to commission it when the election was so near, at least to win more votes and to prove that He actually did something tangible when the opposition were accusing him of doing nothing

Good points

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:
May God 4give u

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by burkingx(f): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2017
kaltonga:
God bless JONATHAN
.....Yes woooo gringringrin

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by UgojiC(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't just know how you reason, a project that was finished before the current govt hijacked it to take glory, apart from this railway list how many project that has been carried out conclusively by this govt which has not originally inherited. It's people like you that don't understand what governance is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2017
GEJ..... GEJ. You are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Demol4trillions(m): 2:32am On Mar 10, 2017
FriendNG:
God Bless Nigeria
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:33am On Mar 10, 2017
ufuosman:
Kudos to amaechi, his enjoying one of Goodluck achievement. Gej will be remember for dis.

Hero of curruption
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Montaque:
See how politics has affected u adversely. Its not all about votes or glory. Things need to be done in Nigeria and the politician that is the best is the one that will do those things irrespective of election, ethnic or religious consideration. Things like these are lost on the average Nigerian like u.
So, there is a way someone will complete a project and delay its commissioning before election just to make sure that the contractors certify it fit for public everyday use.

Oga, the BMC e-warriors have to work for their 250,000 pay. Confusion is their job description. We, conscientious citizens need to be vigilant and constantly engaged with them to expose their LIES so that our society gets better.
That is our responsibility and duty.
Not doing it makes us passive collaborators in the destruction of our country under Buhari and APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2017
burkingx:
.....Yes woooo gringringrin

The same Andrew Yakubu that was defended by APC when Jonathan sacked him or is this another thief?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 5:57am On Mar 10, 2017
amiablesystems:
Just land kwa... Go to Bayelsa, Go to Delta see massive installations that were constructed for the fed govt in his second term. They are now in his back pockets. I will collect all back from his children and thank them for the upkeep. I can't shout biko

Really?
You should contact Sahara Reporters for an expose on the corruption by Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Shaev7:
I wish this kind train dey Lag I got dey enter from OFFA kwara, to Lag forget this our yeye road.... NAwao when this train go dey every part of Naija?
Every night nAso train go dey horn dey wake me up from OFFA. I no no y I rent house near their station.

Could it be because you cannot afford something nicer and more expensive?
Maybe you should improve your earning skills.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by seguno2: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2017
CoolAmbience:
You are right. Such poor performance. Can you imagine that his administration initiated over 400 projects but only completed less than 20% of them.

It's really sad.

How many projects has the Buhari federal administration initiated?
What % of such projects has he completed after two years?
How does that compare with Jonathan's record in five years?
Those are the questions that a reasonable person should ask otherwise you will be sad for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by pek(m): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2017
op, get your facts right. Kaduna is not an International airport.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by burkingx(f): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2017
seguno2:

The same Andrew Yakubu that was defended by APC when Jonathan sacked him or is this another thief?
YES WOOOO. .....The same Andrew Yakubu that BUHARI'S APC Administration Arrested with our National Yams... grin grin grin

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by anonimi: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by chijioke012: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Praktikals:

I say a resounding amen!
Great stuff.
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
FriendNG:

Young man, there is nothing like abandoned project in Nigeria. All projects in Nigeria completed today did not start with Jonathan or Buhari. We have projects started by Gowon and completed by Muritala. We have projects started by Muritala and completed by Obasanjo. We have project started by Obasanjo was completed by Shagari. This goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
veacea:

Hahaaaaa
Re: Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
seguno2:

Could it be because you cannot afford something nicer and more expensive?
Maybe you should improve your earning skills.

did you even read before you comment? what concerns earning skills with my Post? how does it relate with what I said? Have you ever been abroad and see how rail system works? so what's the issue with your comment and mine? Let's analyze....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) / Why Are The Four Other Seaports In Nigeria Abandoned? / UBER/TAXIFY Drivers Embark On A Strike Action Over Reduction In Fares, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.