Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini (1661 Views)

Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Blac Chyna Shows Ample Cleavage As She Attends Her Son’s Graduation With Ex Tyga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini by Japhet1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
She is reportedly feuding with supermodel Naomi Campbell.

But Rihanna didn't seem to let that bother her.

The 29-year-old stunner was spotted enjoying a drink poolside during a holiday in Miami on Wednesday.

She put on quite the eye-popping display as she flaunted her cleavage in a skimpy white bikini top.

Over the string bikini top Rihanna sported a see -through robe featuring colorful beads and sequins all over it.

The Work hitmaker accessorized with two necklaces - one with a pendent that said 'FU' while the other was a pair of lips - along with diamond-studded earrings.

Her long brunette tresses were pulled back in a ponytail as she showed off her natural looks with minimal make-up topped off with a swipe of shiny pink lip.

The outing comes just a night after Naomi Campbell addressed a reported feud with the Diamonds hitmaker.

The 46-year-old was asked on Tuesday night's Watch What Happens Live if she had beef with the singer, and she not-very-convincingly denied it.
Host Andy Cohen told her a viewer had claimed the two women had unfollowed each other on Instagram.

SEE PHOTOS: Rihanna completely expose boobs!! as she shows off ample cleavage in bikini
Re: Rihanna Completely Expose Boobs!! As She Shows Off Ample Cleavage In Bikini by econome(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't care..

But looking forward to Baba's return so that I can scream TGIF in Traditional Chinese language grin

(1) (Reply)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Go Do HIV Test" / Kaduna Based Prophet Who Predicted The Reduction Of 2017/2018 Jamb / Niyola And Fan Fight Over Her Bikin Picture " Aunty Where The Breast Na".(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.