Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? (5375 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
I decided to eat bread with margarine this evening, instead of with fried eggs, as usual, only for it to taste bitter, the margarine had been in the fridge for long, i didn't touch it for over 3 months; i don't really eat butter that much,, after the unbearable bitter taste i decided to check on the expiry date and i met a shocker; it has been expired since January this year,,, right from the time i noticed the expiry date have been feeling fatigue, don't know if its Lent or the Margarine.

Please, would i die or would there be any future repercussionsad ?

Picture of the margarine below

Cc dominique Ishilove anyone!

Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by sleeknick: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes... Now now now. Abeg dash me this foone wey u take drop this post b4 u die. Abeg. angry
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:
Yes... Now now now. Abeg dash me this foone wey u take drop this post b4 u die. Abeg. angry

I am very serious jare, my eye have been weak(closing) and have been feeling dizzy for 30minutes now.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by Alitair(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
So u even have money to buy margine? u will die of course. draft a will
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by BigBelleControl(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
You won't die. you'll just make the toilet your temporary place.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by sleeknick: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
shumuel:

I am very serious jare, my eye have been weak(closing) and have been feeling dizzy for 30minutes now.

Pls drop ur address here... Make i come chop burial rice.

Stay close to a soft place oh so u will not hit ur head on something hard as u die o. Make u no give pesin stress to dey clean blood angry
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
BigBelleControl:
You won't die. you'll just make the toilet your temporary place.

Honestly, i would prefare that, been feeling my stomach maybe thats why,, i hope you are serious o, No jokes ?
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alitair:
So u even have money to buy margine? u will die of course. draft a will

Oga, na fight ? Anyways you guys are making me smile but am still feeling dizzy.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by lolawilliams(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol. Do not scared. Food may not be at its peak after those dates, but such factors as staleness and color change are quality problems, not safety concerns. The truth is that in many cases, food in a fridge past the date on the package is fine to eat like 4-5mnths after
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by Oliviaxx(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lie. If it expired just this january it wouldn't have a bad taste already. and for your alleged 'symptoms' better go to a hospital. I dont know what exactly you hope to gain from posting this on nairaland
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
lolawilliams:
Lol. Do not scared. Food may not be at its peak after those dates, but such factors as staleness and color change are quality problems, not safety concerns. The truth is that in many cases, food in a fridge past the date on the package is fine to eat like 4-5mnths after

Are you serious or just trying to make me feel positive because i don't know why am weak and feeling dizzy ever sinse i ate, though i took stew to kill the bitter taste.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Lie. If it expired just this january it wouldn't have a bad taste already. and for your alleged 'symptoms' better go to a hospital. I dont know what exactly you hope to gain from posting this on nairaland

It really taste bitter, what i would gain ? abeg am serious joor !
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by subtlemee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can't laugh..OP you could be imagining things,the weakness and dizziness could stem from having a long day and not eating evidenced by you wanting to eat bread and butter this night,i heard six months shelf life is usually added to expiring dates of products so don't despair,just drink a lot of water
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by lolawilliams(f): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
shumuel:

Are you serious or just trying to make me feel positive because i don't know why am weak and feeling dizzy ever sinse i ate, though i took stew to kill the bitter taste.

Okay. since you said it tastes bitter, i suspect its food poisioning, i dont mean someone poisoned the margarine. maybw its already contaminated by bacteria, viruses or toxins present within the margarine. You can go to the pharmacy to and explain to them.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by jamex93(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
yes o... u will die

send me all d money in ur account before you left
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

Okay. since you said it tastes bitter, i suspect its food poisioning, i dont mean someone poisoned the margarine. maybw its already contaminated by bacteria, viruses or toxins present within the margarine. You can go to the pharmacy to and explain to them.

Okay thanks.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
subtlemee:
I can't laugh..OP you could be imagining things,the weakness and dizziness could stem from having a long day and not eating evidenced by you wanting to eat bread and butter this night,i heard six months shelf life is usually added to expiring dates of products so don't despair,just drink a lot of water

So have heard, thank God its not a Nigerian product(don't mean to spite my country though) because i don't think Nigeria add that 6 month shelf life to product we produce.

I guess its just fear that got to me, am having slight stomach pain coupled with the dizziness.
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by shumuel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
jamex93:
yes o... u will die

send me all d money in ur account before you left
i'm not dead yet
Re: I Just Ate Expired Margarine, Would I Die ? by jamex93(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
shumuel:
i'm not dead yet

Yes I know dats y I said u should send d money in ur account to me fast before u follow left hand side

(1) (Reply)

Ogidiga Vs Alomo Bitters Which One Is Better? / Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities / World Diabetes Day : Access To Diabetes Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.