Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (61468 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria From London (Video) / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by obyrich(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oliviaxx:
baba please dont hurry back...take all the time you need
Hmmm, which is hurry back kwa? For a president that has been away for on an extended leave of almost a month? Make him come back jare come follow us enjoy the change.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by tosindelaw(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
I pity this man,rest well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Elfaris(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to return to Nigeria tomorrow, Friday March 10, 2017.

This was revealed in a statement by his special adviser, Femi Adesina.

The President left the country on January 19, 2017 for a vacation, during which he had routine medical check-ups.

Adesina said that the holiday was extended based on doctors' recommendation for further tests and rest.

"President Buhari expresses appreciation to teeming Nigerians from across the country, and beyond, who had prayed fervently for him, and also sent their good wishes" he said.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/president-buhari-returns-to-nigeria.html
Oh Allah bring him back to us safe, sound, Hale, and healthy.. We miss you so much Baba... Abeg make some people no get heart attack o.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by SuperS1Panther: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bad news that will give wailers, ipods and sons and daughters of hatred sleepless night tonight.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fayose, FFK and Reno Omokirikiri -- how market?

You are cordial welcome Your Excellency. Why you were away, PYO held forth wella. You are blessed with a good and highly cerebral man. God gave you the wisdom to pick the right man as your VP.

God blessing to both of you --PMB and PYO.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Baraqkenny: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcom bak
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Adeyinka12(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chai !, economy will now completely destroy

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Vanessa88(f): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
We were so enjoying your long distance relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by mystmoze(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
dem just wan rush dis old man to his grave

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Baraqkenny: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcom bak bubu
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by lastbornabbey(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
wlcom baba
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by timilehin95(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
MMM IS RELEASING MY MAVRO TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Idris222: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
OK. Sir shocked grin shocked shocked
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
WELCOME HOME MY PRESIDENT.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
You mean PMB is paying a working visit to Abuja tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Baraqkenny: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome bak bubu :DWelcome bak bubu
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by dannyoh: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome back

For

Mtn line
Where can i do it please

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by lilstino(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Scam

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Destiny2020(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome back home sai baba
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I Pity Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Youths and Their supporters!

Some Of Them Might Die Off, after Hearing This News!

Anywhere, Welcome My Mentor....

Ebekue Dike Nke Mbu N' Ala Igbo!

Gaa Gaa Na Ogwu!

Agbawara Dike Izu, Agbagharia Ya!

Nnoo Nwoke Oma!
Why have u chosen to always be a nuisance on any thread da u appear

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by maurizjavah(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Come back and do what?

Let him remain they.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by iwadobo: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
I pray this is not true. What is he coming back to do now ? Is osinbanjo not better than him ? Why were we merged with them self ? I'm not happy at all.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Tenplet(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tpave:
Thank God . #BABA WHILE YOU ARE AWAY grin angry angry So many things happened. Please who can write them down for us all to see?
baba barca win match one man die
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by nwabobo: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Gaa Gaa Na Ogwu!

Nnoo Nwoke Oma!

He will soon go back. Bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Iyou: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome back Baba,please bring Akara 4 your children.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Daniello25: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Muhammadu buhari's return to Nigeria is going to be like barcelona 2nd leg result at camp nou... Wen they make football history by on humilating P.S.G Despite 4-0 down @first leg by 6-1=6-5 aggregate on the 8th of march.... 2017....
Looking forward our president #ARRIVAL.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Daniello25: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Muhammadu buhari's return to Nigeria is going to be like barcelona 2nd leg result at camp nou... Wen they make football history by humilating P.S.G Despite 4-0 down @first leg by 6-1=6-5 aggregate on the 8th of march.... 2017....
Looking forward our president #ARRIVAL.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by Luvdk(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Story grin

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by ibro2hot(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
wish you safe trip back home..Mr President.. I hope u are now in good health to continue piloting the affair of our dear country... I MISSED YOU SO MUCH...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by kayalcomp: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Iyou:
Welcome back Baba,please bring Akara 4 your children.
True talk jare, make Baba bring plenty London Akara come share, people dey hungry o, foodstuff price is high!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by misteryman: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
It Is The Metamorphous BUHARI not the ORIGINAL grin grin grin

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by ibro2hot(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
if u so much want osinbanjo as your President..let him come and contest in 2019...This is buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow by AntiNigerian: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Gaa Gaa Na Ogwu!

Nnoo Nwoke Oma!
let's bet, Ogbunmadu Vuhoria will not return tomorrow, one sickness or disease could pop from nowhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.