Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! (891 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by aristole(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2009
There was this couple that had been married for 20 years.

Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit So one night,

while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down, and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device, a vibrator!Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.’ You impotent pig ,' She screamed at him, 'How could you be lying to me all of these years?

You better explain yourself!'The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:’ I’ll explain the toy, you explain d kids
Re: Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by Ben13: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
seen this b4. still funny though.
Re: Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by Coolnekky: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin wink So who is fooling who ?!
Re: Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by gidson12(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
hmmn, thank God say my di ck dey alive/ na one touch eveready in short i dey work like dat po rn star way dem dey call tony evereadygrin[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by Migines(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
;d
Re: Impotence Vs Promiscuity ! by Kunbee: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
Nice

(1) (Reply)

aaa / Who Is The Acting First Lady? / How Do You Know When You're In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.