Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Does It Really Matter If U Have Lots Of Patched Tyres? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does It Really Matter If U Have Lots Of Patched Tyres? (591 Views)

Full AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Reports In 30 MINS Via Whatsapp (08096577304) / 4 Lots Of 1996 Camry A.k.a Orobo. Lagos Cleared. / Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Matter If U Have Lots Of Patched Tyres? by masam(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
My car tyres have been experiencing frequent picking up of nails. I have patched my tyres that now i have decided to put tube in 2 of the tyres. Is there any real danger in driving a car that it's tyres have multiple patches. This is especially worrisome considering that i'm not financially ready at the moment to buy new tyres. Even with buying new tyres, arn't they gonna keep picking nail?. Do urs pick nails? Plz i need advice of my folks in this house
Re: Does It Really Matter If U Have Lots Of Patched Tyres? by sultaan(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
Depends on how soon you plan to meet thy maker grin

Depends on where the puncture was and how it was patched(sidewall is a no no)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord End Of Discussion. Very Cheap! / Brand New Cars Going At Great Prices / Can Anyone Get The Price Of This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.