Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) (9060 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) / 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 Wd ( First In Africa, Live with Inspired ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
femionasan:

Hey Inspired, Nice one there. I am also aware that Femi Otedola has one of these SLRs (not sure of the year though). I also know that there are two of these machines in Lagos including F.Os. Damn those cars are sexy. They make u want to heavenly feeling. lol. Excuse my language.

I Understand there is another Nigerian guy that Owns the Previous Model of an SLR. his name is James Doe, Maybe those are the Only 2 Available in Lagos.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by autofreak1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
femionasan:

Hey Inspired, Nice one there. I am also aware that Femi Otedola has one of these SLRs (not sure of the year though). I also know that there are two of these machines in Lagos including F.Os. Damn those cars are sexy. They make u want to heavenly feeling. lol. Excuse my language.

I agree with Femi that we have two (previous models) in Lagos and i happened to see one that belongs to one Mark dude on Adeola Odeku last Xmas.

Damn the car is sexy and fast

Live in Lagos owned by Mark

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2009
auto_freak:

I agree with Femi that we have two (previous models) in Lagos and i happened to see one that belongs to one Mark dude on Adeola Odeku last Xmas.

Nigerians always Floss Floss  grin grin

I think this is the same SLR Featured in this Video on Youtube

The Guy was said to have Imported it to Lagos Nigeria from Dubai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk_shy57jyg
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by autofreak1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2009
Yes, it's the same one.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by eziuche(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2009
People get money for Naija oh!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2009
auto_freak:

Yes, it's the same one.

Good. Its a 2006 Year Model.
  cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2009
auto_freak:

Damn it! How much is the guy worth to buy this kind of car? That is silly! Greedy people will never get satisfied. I am pretty sure the guy will be aiming another ride by now,may be a Buggati Veyron or latest Maserati or better still Maybach that will gulp his money up to $1.9 million. I bet it, if you buy the car, and you consistently drive it for like a year, it will be like a common car to you, I am talking right from experience. I prefer to buy a superb house with that kind ofmoney and leave it for my Children to pray for me when I am gone. If the car can fly then it will make a history, if it cannot fly, then shame on it. sad
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2009
And even if it can fly? Well i just dont care. There is more 2 dis life than just luxury. Its damn crazy 2 spend more than 5M on a mere car. IMO though, cos if its get snatched dats d end of it and pray ure not killed in d process!
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2009
Freshmoney is right, if its a flying car its ok. But i'll advise anyone with dat kind of money to invest in properties. You can commission my property coy in naija to invest dat much in a good property dat'll yield great returns in lagos. Wao, Some dudes are something else
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2009
If I am worth hundred of millons or billions. Even If I am worth a Penny, my family ,my home is my luxury,and mind you, my home(not house but family) is worth than millions of Bugattis. Most importantly seeing that people around me are happy, and Nigeria is becoming a great nation will definitely be my joy. An SLR,Bugatti,Mclaren,AstonMartin, Ferrari,Maybach,Bentley guy can't just confiscate the joy from me cuz I am better than him because he's got no sense grin cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by pappilo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
freshmoney:

If I am worth hundred of millons or billions. Even If I am worth a Penny, my family ,my home is my luxury,and mind you, my home(not house but family) is worth than millions of Bugattis. Most importantly seeing that people around me are happy, and Nigeria is becoming a great nation will definitely be my joy. An SLR,Bugatti,Mclaren,AstonMartin, Ferrari,Maybach,Bentley guy can't just confiscate the joy from me cuz I am better than him because he's got no sense grin cool

Ailowo lonfa isokuso. My guy if u get money nothing wey u no go buy finish.

Talking about that Mark . I no sabi the juju wey the guy dey use. Back in 2000 the guy fly (no be ship) Porsche and Range Rover come naija. Then more recently he had a Ferrari F430  and now this + all the lamborghini wey him use for London. Even if na drugs e suppose get limit.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
Freshmoney, word! $1M, puuulease. A car isnt worth that much, a house, yes, but not a ride, u buy 2day, 2mrw ure bored n u want 2 sell off 4 a newer model. Whether 1M naira or 100M naira, once its wrecked in an accident 4get it. And tell me d huge difference between a 2010 Toyota Camry and dis money guzzling Mc Laren. I'd rather invest with that kinda money and still enjoy my swagger wit a 2010 Kanmuri.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
Unfortunately we are in a world where selfworth is mostly measured by material acquisitions. Some of such guys have families that need financial assistance but they prefer showing off. I'll rather invest in my family, business and naija 2reduce unemloyment thats so prevalent in d country. Owo pelu oripipe dara.

1 Like

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by pappilo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
What you guys saying $1 million for a car is too much dont understand is that it all depends on levels. Someone said he,lld rather buy a 2010 Camry, what you dont understand is some people will still say you are mad for spending N5 million on a car when you can buy fresh toks for N750,000. U catch my drift?
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
pappilo:

Ailowo lonfa isokuso. My guy if u get money nothing wey u no go buy finish.

Talking about that Mark . I no sabi the juju wey the guy dey use. Back in 2000 the guy fly (no be ship) Porsche and Range Rover come naija. Then more recently he had a Ferrari F430 and now this + all the lamborghini wey him use for London. Even if na drugs e suppose get limit.

And that idiot is your role model just because he'z flying cars? Which means your new e-class will not saturate your luxury greed and needs, you ve just started! As for the guy, he is an idiot. Bimbor has said it all, some of his family members might be languishing in poverty,so what is the essence of his stupidity,just to show,eh? It'z easy to know a drug baron, he is one, thatiz how they spend,laulau spending and anyhow they will rut in jail someday ,may be they will be driving their ferraris in Pentientiary anyway cool We've seen,heard likes of him, but now they are serving 50years in jail, some of them donot have anything anymore,when they cannot stand it, they commit suicide
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
[size=15pt]900,000 Euros

or

1.5 Million US $

or

250 Million Naira ONLY
[/size]

Choose your Currency and Payment Option

We Accept All Major Credit cards, Cashiers Checks or Bank Wire Transfers
grin grin

Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by violent(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
250 million shocked on a car? u drive it in lagos and u get bashed by a danfo, what then? i bet u can't even find the spare parts and if you do, the cost of obtaining them will be enough to buy an island.
Lets say the guy who {owns the mac in the above post} decide to obtain the new 2010 mercedes E350 for 16 million naira, {a lot of money still, but trust me, the car is finer and more comfortable} and lets say he buys a 40 million naira house, if he decides to spend 1 million each of the remainder to improve another person's life, 194 people's life will be better because of him, and his name will never be forgotten in worlds to come,  but the slowpoke will rather buy a mac {something not appropriate for naija roads to begin with}
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by violent(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
for pete's sake WTF is about the car anyway, the beauty isn't all that
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
violent:

250 million shocked on a car? u drive it in lagos and u get bashed by a danfo, what then? i bet u can't even find the spare parts and if you do, the cost of obtaining them will be enough to buy an island.
Lets say the guy who {owns the mac in the above post} decide to obtain the new 2010 mercedes E350 for 16 million naira, {a lot of money still, but trust me, the car is finer and more comfortable} and lets say he buys a 40 million naira house, if he decides to spend 1 million each of the remainder to improve another person's life, 194 people's life will be better because of him, and his name will never be forgotten in worlds to come, but the slowpoke will rather buy a mac {something not appropriate for naija roads to begin with}

And you can dash out194 million naira out to people like that andyou yourself will have a house of 40 million naira and e class of 16 million right and 250 million will be gone just like that? Sorry, are you sure you have controlled huge capital before?
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
Inspired I beg your pardon, enough of this rubbish. I am having headache already. Stop posting pictures of this messy car. Post me normal car pictures, I will appreciate it. If the car can survive a fatalaccident without no scratches then I OWE YOU one, if not then delete the pictures right away. Give us better thread cool angry
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by bimbor(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
Freshmoney I feel u die! As in I too feel u.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2009
bimbor:

Freshmoney I feel u die! As in I too feel u.

Thank you my broda.Make someone no come add to my headache. How my family will survive is primarily my headache for now cool

To Inspiredman:When inspiredman is keeping on lowkey ,he is adding more to our problems,which nairalander can buy this? You are an impressionist,it is clear, but don't make a juvenile input on this,enough is enough,start another thread
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by pappilo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ freshmoney

I no fight you o and the guy can never be my role model. Me i be hard working guy wey dey earn my keep so how druggy wan be my role model? As per prison, the guy don go b4 for like 14 months.

All I am saying is if you have the resources there is no limit to what you can do.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
pappilo:

@ freshmoney

I no fight you o and the guy can never be my role model. Me i be hard working guy wey dey earn my keep so how druggy wan be my role model? As per prison, the guy don go b4 for like 14 months.

All I am saying is if you have the resources there is no limit to what you can do.

I hold no grudges neither. But my broda no one knows who is who, you cannot even tell if I am richer than that guy. As for me, I can not splurge a whole 85million on a car! I have responsibility, I am a responsible man and that makes a huge difference between me and the slowpoke! I am not insinuating that you not a hardworking man; don't just be praising someone just because he'z got a better ride, you are better than him man cool

The guy has been to gaol for like 14months? Good! I will pass for a prophet! He'll still opt for a lifetime one if care is not taken. A responsible guy cannot waste his resources like that. If he drives heaven ,he is still an ex-convict,ELEWON grin grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
freshmoney:

Inspired I beg your pardon, enough of this rubbish. I am having headache already.  cool angry

freshmoney:

Thank you my broda.Make someone no come add to my headache. 

VIEWERS DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED.
grin grin
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
inspired_m:

VIEWERS DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED.
grin grin

POSTER MATURITY STRONGLY ADVISED grin grin grin cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by 190: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
I would NEVER forget how Inspired almost made me GO ROB A BANK~
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by inspiredm(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2009
freshmoney:

POSTER MATURITY STRONGLY ADVISED grin grin grin cool

LOL !!!

Freshmoney, the truth is that Even Myself cant spend 250 Million Naira on a Vehicle at this tender age of mine, But I wouldnt blame anyone Who can afford it if they do, Seriously you cant crucify a man that hasnt signed a cheque less than 10 Million naira Figure in the past 10 years, Or Who has Over $100m in his account for buying a car of $1.5m. its individual assesment.

Individual Priorities and Needs are relative, as You cant buy a Car More than 5m, So is another folk Wont cant buy a Car less than 20m.

This car is not for the Rich, its for the Wealthy. Its for the Aristocrats who owns dynasties worth several Millions of $$. to the Class of the Society, $1.5m is jus

The McLaren Technology Center was officially opened by Her Majesty The Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh. The McLaren Technology Centre is the new corporate headquarters for the McLaren Group, in which DaimlerChrysler holds a 40-percent share. Around 140 highly qualified employees manufacture up to 500 units of the Gran Turismo in Woking each year
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2009
190:

I would NEVER forget how Inspired almost made me GO ROB A BANK~

You messed up. You should have robbed one already cool
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by freshmoney(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
inspired_m:

LOL !!!

Freshmoney, the truth is that Even Myself cant spend 250 Million Naira on a Vehicle at this tender age of mine, But I wouldnt blame anyone Who can afford it if they do, Seriously you cant crucify a man that hasnt signed a cheque less than 10 Million naira Figure in the past 10 years, Or Who has Over $100m in his account for buying a car of $1.5m. its individual assesment.

Individual Priorities and Needs are relative, as You cant buy a Car More than 5m, So is another folk Wont cant buy a Car less than 20m.

This car is not for the Rich, its for the Wealthy. Its for the Aristocrats who owns dynasties worth several Millions of $$. to the Class of the Society, $1.5m is jus

[/b]

[b]And what gives you the impression that those aristocrats are on this Nairaland? shocked  I trust you, if I have a  liquid cash worth 270 million naira as my lifeworth, and I ask you if you could ship the car for me , would you disagree? Who wouldn't want to succeed in his career? It is your career sir inspired, soyou are not to be blamed. But for the time sake, please stop this thread, don't give us more headache.
Re: 2010 S L R Mclaren ( Live With Inspired, Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised ) by jubar007: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
@inspired d same guy dat owns d white coloured Mclauren has a ferrari enzo red bought from dubai too, swooshhh, nigerians r hawtt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2000 Lexus RX300 For N1.380m / Neatly Used Toyota Corolla 1999 Model For 650k / 2 Units Tok. Toyota Camry Tiny Light For Sale. SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.