Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) (25215 Views)

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by anibi9674: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2017
abeg did guns day kill, just asking.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by obembet(f): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017
obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
K
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Donwash: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
wetin concern me mtchew mek I close my eyes for thirty minute biko

Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by whizpa(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Where are the men? I mean the ones using the guns. Why aren't they being brought to book? Obviously, guns can't use themselves. "Guns don't kill people, Stupid people do". And let's bare in mind, someone is making these guns. Until he's caught. There'd be more locally made guns flying around. All these ones are just for show. Let us see the makers' inventory.

Still... This is is a good development.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Bintexy(f): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Meaning the other guns cannot kill, right?

obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
I also saw 4 guns...an Automatic Pistol and 3 Assault rifles the rest are self propelled 12gauge pipes.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Iamsammy(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2017
jaymony:
LOCAL OKA MADE....COME SOUTH SOUTH COME SEE WETIN DEM DEY CALL WEAPONS...EVERYTHING DEY THERE TO FIGHT NIGERIA ONE ON ONE IF THEIR HUSBAND ENGLAND NO JOIN BODY OOH..
and dem track dz one now charge am with treason, lock d idiot in d prisin . some mofos will come and b shouting witch hunting. is okay, just continiu
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by DjAduba(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2017
obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
does three guns are capable of chasing away every one out of ur Village including the king and the gods of ur land.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by okwuruokalisia(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2017
This means there is no civilian in Zamfara
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by petermichaels(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Nigeria and possessing of illegal weapons are like Beans and Bread.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by obyrich(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
obembet:

U need eyes surgery
Maybe you can help out.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by obyrich(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
DjAduba:
does three guns are capable of chasing away every one out of ur Village including the king and the gods of ur land.
We are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Nellybank(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Say 3 and a hapf ... Mumu people
obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Nellybank(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Say 3 and a half ... Mumu people
obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by obyrich(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Bintexy:
Meaning the other guns cannot kill, right?

They are sticks. Sticks can kill. Can't they?
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Blessed96(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
This is gradually becoming a trend in our country. where people source for guns from anywhere possible (Even Dane guns) return them to the government and make more money all in the name of 'Amnesty' God save us oo..
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by tonyzaks: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2017
obyrich:
I only saw 3 guns.
as if the rest won't kill a person. my friend a gun is a gun when shot at; u kn the rest
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by nams77: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2017
MrPeterson:
Only 3 guns plus few local guns. All I see are metal iron carved like guns. Shine your eyes. Anyway there need there own share of the national cake abi no fried yam.
Those metal iron carved like guns can well take your life if pointed at you
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by MadCow1: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Most of those guns are worthless except for the AK's and the 9 millimeter pistol.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by passy2017: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
odiereke:
Oh my God, Human being are very dangerous o.

Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by obyrich(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Nellybank:
Say 3 and a hapf ... Mumu people
Please learn to interact with people without insult. Vulgar languages does not make for a good communication skill. You don't know the person behind the moniker you are insulting.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by roeb1987(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
we don die for this country! see wetin these miscrant were using against their fellow human, may God save/protect us for 9ija
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by SOPIGO: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
I laugh in Urhobo.... From Bokoharam to Fulani herdsmen & now they are call them bandits.... No problem we are watching with our high resolution sensors
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by lightwind(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Hausa made Guns....almost ALL.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
MrPeterson:
Only 3 guns plus few local guns. All I see are metal iron carved like guns. Shine your eyes. Anyway there need there own share of the national cake abi no fried yam.
Shall we test the metal irons carved like guns on you to confirm if they are real or fake cheesy grin
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
hmmm...1000 plus locally made pistols.The mould for these pistols should be confiscated too plus the blacksmith making them..else, more can/will be made.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Nigeria can defeat Afghanistan
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
did I just see police color on a gun?
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by prospero15(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2017
jaymony:
LOCAL OKA MADE....COME SOUTH SOUTH COME SEE WETIN DEM DEY CALL WEAPONS...EVERYTHING DEY THERE TO FIGHT NIGERIA ONE ON ONE IF THEIR HUSBAND ENGLAND NO JOIN BODY OOH..

But those ''LOCAL OKA MADE'' can send you to heaven or hell..
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by opara28(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blood of zacharai
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
.violence is for the north and north alone
Violence is for your father's boxers and your father's boxers alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) / Men Terrorizing Okigwe In Imo Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) / Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.