Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Another Superb Offer Lagosians Have The Upper Edge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Superb Offer Lagosians Have The Upper Edge (305 Views)

Free Forex Training For Lagosians / Opportunity to learn Volatility trading(Lagosians) / Lagosians Make Cool Fast Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Superb Offer Lagosians Have The Upper Edge by mindpreneur(m): 4:47am On Mar 10, 2017
I live in lagos and I can show u a project on my laptop that needs just marketing. I got the information from a newspaper called success digest decoded it and I have one to show and I am convinced my Nigerian people would definitely want my offer. When this project goes live via facebook platform it can give us minimum 40 orders times 3000 naira do the maths. Eventually with God’s grace this will still go live but make whoever--- chop small sef and then him or her go dey thirsty. Na legitimate work. no 9 to 5 again if you choose, because it can be done from the comfort of your home.
It’s a skill wey person fit learn because me sef na learning I still dey---the difference is I now have experience.. I know my onions.
Come see for yourself
Your investment is 20,000naira just for marketing on facebook and fiverr
You get back 40,000 naira
Information leads to transformation
Zero--- nine---- zero---- three--- seven---- nine---- five--- one---- two----- six---- six
Can u take a risk
Educate urself

Your pass to this information is data for me… MTN card 1,000 when you are coming that what will make me talk and then show you the information for you to see and then choose whether to invest or not.
They call these kind of business online as information markting
There are other affiliate marketing, network marketing, cpa, google adsense and many others.
Come and take information back home with you.
I am 100 percent sure you will be interested in what am about to show……..
Easy money…..No scam….No ulterior motives
Just knowledge …Information …….Things you might not know

(1) (Reply)

Fragg Loan Accessible In Lagos And Ibadan For Existing Sme Without Deposit / Build Any Kind Of Website,e-commerce Site You Want, We Are Here To Help You / Hello People. I Need Very Urgently Any Information On How To Get Tin (beverage C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.