Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / .. (1752 Views)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / I Find It Difficult To Keep These Birds As Pet, Help / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Greene66: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: .. by delishpot: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2017
You have a normal puppy to me.
He doesn't want to he locked up in a cage and he doesn't like your partner to handle him

You are abusing that poor dog you do not have any business owning a dog.
Pet dogs are very protective I see no reason why you want to abuse the dog because of your selfish interest. Cant you go to the gym, muscle up, put a chain around your neck and protect your home and partner by yourself?

14 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2017
hmmm..

the fact is there are different species of dogs and their unique characteristics

So next time you want to purchase a dog seek the help of an expert for a good recommendations

...if it does not spill its food...it's not a German Shepherd

...if it does not try to force the cage open when you are about to take it out of the cage...it's not a German Shepherd

...if it does not get over existed when you remove it from the cage...it's not a German Shepherd

mean while, if you really need a bully and aggressive, none friendly but dangerous and can only be controlled by the owner...hehehehe

try Pitbull.. the massive head

it does not bark but read to devour any intruder

that is the most active dog but pretty expensive

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
He doesn't want to he locked up in a cage and he doesn't like your partner to handle him

Pet dogs are very protective I see no reason why you want to abuse the dog because of your selfish interest. Cant you go to the gym, muscle up, put a chain around your neck and protect your home and partner by yourself?

you need a dog house/cage especially if your apartment is not well fenced
Re: .. by delishpot: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2017
sasko:

you need a dog house/cage especially if your apartment is not well fenced

Does your apartment not allow dogs inside? Anyway, the cagenis not my problem set, it's the beating and the harsh treatm not I dont like. Dogs have cages That is normal not every dog is kept indoors.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

Does your apartment not allow dogs inside? Anyway, the cagenis not my problem set, it's the beating and the harsh treatm not I dont like. Dogs have cages That is normal not every dog is kept indoors.

A stray dog is arrested and detained by dog unit until the owner pays a fine
Re: .. by delishpot: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2017
sasko:

A stray dog is arrested and detained by dog unit until the owner pays a fine

I get it. Pkele. The dog is just excited to see you and howling is a natural part of being a dog sometimes ESP when there are no physical signs of distress.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:

I get it. Pkele. The dog is just excited to see you and howling is a natural part of being a dog sometimes ESP when there are no physical signs of distress.

that particular dog is more or less of a pet dog except it's on a specially prepared diet that would induce aggressiveness on him
Re: .. by BoleAndFish: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't know why this sounds so funny. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: .. by BoleAndFish: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Who baths the dog?
Try some playful games with the dog to make him feel more comfortable with you. He's only aggressive towards you cos he sees you as a bully. How you treat a dog is the same way he'll treat you. Show him love and care and he'll reciprocate. Hope you're feeding him more now?
Re: .. by waluga(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
sasko:

that particular dog is more or less of a pet dog except it's on a specially prepared diet that would induce aggressiveness on him
last i check there is no induced diet for aggressiveness...it depends on training and handler... to me the dog like playing with yuh and barking at night means he sees somfin that yuh dont....
i have a caucasian shepherd that do bark any time he smells me even 20 yards from home and bark a lot at even tinny air at mid night...
so for ur case your dog is not a pet yet until yuh ursef take up the training.. and also try and loose it at nyt or chain it out of his kernel and see.....be bless

1 Like

Re: .. by Greene66: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Who baths the dog?
Try some playful games with the dog to make him feel more comfortable with you. He's only aggressive towards you cos he sees you as a bully. How you treat a dog is the same way he'll treat you. Show him love and care and he'll reciprocate. Hope you're feeding him more now?

Yes bro. I'm feeding him. He doesn't like to eat the binggo puppy that I feed him which was recommended by one vet..

But he seems to eat normal food like rice and indomie well which idont think are enough for his diet.

I'm the one who bathe him sometimes. Even that one is also a war. But now I'll change and play with him more often

1 Like

Re: .. by toslex00001: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok i have owned countless dogs two german shepherds... That's how they behave when they are pups.... If possible get a ticking clock and put it near the dog they hate to be alone.. Or get it a doll or something to keep it company.... Another solution is getting him a friend they prefer older german dogs... My first gsd was a pain for six months but the next one we got didn't have that problem it always cuddled and played with the older one.... And for the scratching it's just a show of love.. I trained mine to always stay down until i ask other wise just develop a good chemistry with them and you will enjoy them... And they are easy to train... Mine can learn one trick a day with simple steps

3 Likes

Re: .. by khadaffi(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2017
The attitude is normal to me. The dog likes you that's all.
Re: .. by henry007(m): 3:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Post a photo of your dog. let's see how big he is.

1 Like

Re: .. by TDstarr: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2017
You could have attached photos to get professional help
Re: .. by Mentorababio: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2017
sasko:
hmmm..

the fact is there are different species of dogs and their unique characteristics

So next time you want to purchase a dog seek the help of an expert for a good recommendations

...if it does not spill its food...it's not a German Shepherd

...if it does not try to force the cage open when you are about to take it out of the cage...it's not a German Shepherd

...if it does not get over existed when you remove it from the cage...it's not a German Shepherd

mean while, if you really need a bully and aggressive, none friendly but dangerous and can only be controlled by the owner...hehehehe

try Pitbull.. the massive head

it does not bark but read to devour any intruder

that is the most active dog but pretty expensive
.pitbull are friendly, they are only aggressive to dogs..try a dogo argentino

Re: .. by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Perfect Advice for a Physco angry

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Local Dog Puppies For Sale / Family Dog Saves Child From Child Abuse / Finally Zara Has Seen Her Heat Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.