Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke (711 Views)

How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by jj120: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Multiple award winning Producer and actress, Stephanie Linus-Okereke, has vowed to provide teenage girls with the right education and information about sexual and reproductive health to help them prevent getting impregnated early in life. Get the whole story here:http://jamyco.com/2017/03/10/will-teach-girls-sexuality-prevent-early-pregnancy-stephanie-okereke-linus/
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2017
please let it be practical not only theory
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by menxer: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Teenage pregnancy can be reduced with a word: condom.

That's not too difficult, is it?
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
The only thing to tell them is to abstain from sex. Teaching them how to prevent pregnancy is exposing them to sexual experiments.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2017
muyoge:
The only thing to tell them is to abstain from sex. Teaching them how to prevent pregnancy is exposing them to sexual experiments.

Obviously, this has not been effective.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
menxer:
Teenage pregnancy can be reduced with a word: condom.

That's not too difficult, is it?

There is more to know about s.exuality and your body than this.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by menxer: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

There is more to know about s.exuality and your body than this.

Will you tell a youngster about something that is fun and at the same time tell them not to do it?

OK, you will tell them about (homo)sexuality and how to abstain from it, without peaking their curiosity, till they are married, abi?
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
menxer:

Will you tell a youngster about something that is fun and at the same time tell them not to do it?

OK, you will tell them about (homo)sexuality and how to abstain from it, without peaking their curiosity, till they are married, abi?

Clearly you need some sex education. You don't know what you are talking about.
Besides, if you don't talk to them about sex, their peers will and the internet.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by menxer: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mindfulness:

Clearly you need some sex education. You don't know what you are talking about.
Besides, if you don't talk to them about sex, their peers will and the internet.

Pls educate me, I am registered in your sex education class.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
menxer:

Pls educate me, I am registered in your sex education class.

You will have to pay first.
Re: I Will Teach Girls Sexuality, How To Prevent Early Pregnancy – Stephanie Okereke by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
muyoge:

They would be exposed to it regardless of if you tell them or not. so why not be the first to tell them, offer the right information and hope you've raised a kid smart enough to make the right decision.

To be completely honest, how many of us got sex education during our time? I didn't get. although we were taught some basics in school. but you see, some kids/teenagers are smart and strong-willed than others. what's the difference between my peers who got unwanted pregnancy and those who didn't? it definitely wasn't sex education or the lack of it.

Basically, I'm saying -be a good parent, raise a child that's smart. raise a child to be self confident. raise your child to be independent. raise your child to make the right decision. give your child the best education.
cos even with sex education, some girls still get pregnant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / 7 Child Safety Principles Every Parent Needs To Know / Husband Poured Acid On Wife ‘because She Gave Birth To A Baby Girl’-graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.