Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .... (3137 Views)

MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy / Ghwers Be Smart MMM Guilders Are The Cause Of Our Recent Hiccups / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by sotomayor: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: .... by sotomayor: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Now I know why Nigeria would never never never and I say never ever grow because they don't like the progress of their fellow compatriot. But get help would wax stronger I promise you all and MMM would never rise again never ever again. Many people would so rot in hell. They don't know what sin.

3 Likes

Re: .... by sotomayor: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2017
And for Sgt ponzi hater his just one person that would be hellbound..he doesn't partipate in something why don't shut the Bleep up and mind your bussiness

1 Like

Re: .... by deebrain(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Wickedness. Our level of wickedness especially when it comes to money is something else.

If something practiced for long could survive for ages in the form of esusu and contributions, I wonder why it cannot survive presently. I usually do the contribution thing in our social club-CLOSE TO SEVEN YEARS!

We are the ones doing ourselves. And you can imagine the figures they are pledging. When matched, they refuse to pay. Just to discourage others and cause panic. They will also come to nairaland and write crap and judge every p2p scheme.

It's wickedness. And the people that do these things will never see peace. Both them and their future generations.

6 Likes

Re: .... by kenton(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2017
This is one of the MMM guiders hell bent on destroying GHW.

1 Like

Re: .... by FullDepth1: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: .... by imagrg(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Banks use other people's money to pay you. They don't have their own money, they use people's money as they make deposit, to pay others. If people through panic withdraw their money from the bank, it collapses. Same thing applies to punzi schemes. Some who offer high interest rates are scammers while others like GHW have the interest of its participants at heart. GHW makes sure no one lose money to the platform. Seun, the CEO of Nairaland should stop these selfish mmm guilders from spreading false panic hate rumours about ghw. They can't kill it though because many people get monthly pay from there. I ph yesterday with my Friday's GH. Why all the lies about the platform? If you don't do punzi, then steer clear; don't kill other people's interest. Don't make people commit suicide again like you did when you killed mmm with false propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
imagrg:
Banks use other people's money to pay you. They don't have their own money, they use people's money as they make deposit, to pay others. If people through panic withdraw their money from the bank, it collapses. Same thing applies to punzi schemes. Some who offer high interest rates are scammers while others like GHW have the interest of its participants at heart. GHW makes sure no one lose money to the platform. Seun, the CEO of Nairaland should stop these selfish mmm guilders from spreading false panic hate rumours about ghw. They can't kill it though because many people get monthly pay from there. I ph yesterday with my Friday's GH. Why all the lies about the platform? If you don't do punzi, then steer clear; don't kill other people's interest. Don't make people commit suicide again like you did when you killed mmm with false propaganda.
People like us getting monthly payment. I remember a student telling me how he was able to pay fees through GHWW. What fate do they want to to give people like that.

8 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2017
This issue of opening multiple fraudulent accounts by fraudsters (DEVILS) is something that could be easily resolved by the GHW Admin. (I really pray they do)
All they need to do is to enact a policy that has to do with verification of phone numbers for new members such that it would be one active phone number per one GHW account with verification code sent to their phones. This would drastically reduce their fraudulent operations. (I will then see how someone who wants to open 200 fraudulent account would have 200 active phone numbers)
In tyms lyk dis, we need to be two steps ahead of these Bastards.

9 Likes

Re: .... by imagrg(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Seun, please stop all the false propaganda about GHW crashing! This is unhealthy for a responsible forum like this. Imagine the people's reaction on this. What people do is their business. True, many people have made millions from ghw. Please allow others to benefit too. The economic recession is the reason for this, so please, don't kill people's hope. You are indirectly toying with the lives of many hopeful individuals. Leave ghw alone and stop all the false propaganda about it please. Keep your opinion to yourselves. Whether or not you are saying the truth, just remember that you are toying with the lives of many should your false propaganda have a negative impact on ghw. To participants, please invest only spare money especially in bitcoin. Seun, please delete these hate posts about ghw and let peace be on Nairaland investment forum!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by rejuvenation: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
It had always been rumoured that MMM guiders had a hand in the sudden attack on GHW... well the pics below speaks volumes.

Re: .... by DrDada: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
GHW is always ahead. Shame don catch mmm witches and wizards. 20th march is ur end.

Long live GHW.
Re: .... by bush4ker(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Urgent Message

Hello Faithful Participants

We will like to start by saying a huge thank you to all the recommendations and support we have received through this trying times.

The past couple of days has taken its toll on every single GHW support team. It is no longer news that we are battling a seriously well-funded campaign against everything we believe in.

Competitors, saboteurs have deeply corroded into our ranks, both in user base and PH database, making it extremely difficult to effectively manage the system. Some of the critical problems include;

Surge of fake POP increased by over 800%
Invalid profile details (email, phone, bank accounts & bitcoin)
Registration of bogus accounts and PHing on them
Embarking on social media smear campaign claiming GHW is about to crash
Panicking members drowning the ticket support staff with the tickets

All of this has led to lack of trust even by our dedicated members, all leading to delays in the GH logic finding valid PH for payment .

HELP US FIGHT BACK!
To fight against this, we immediately commenced development of a completely new portal design; GHW Xclusive with the following features deeply embedded.

Enforced email validation (No PH/GH without this)
One account , One Phone Number (members will be assigned to call a number to confirm ownership) , NO PH/GH without a confirmed number
Ability to migrate all your pending GH into the new system
Unique account number per GHW account
10% Matching of every PH IMMEDIATELY its registered to another member. Your PH will not be activated until this is confirmed. This will help us weed out the unserious ones and drastically reduce FakePOP.
Defaulting in Xclusive will completely WIPE OUT your migrated GH amount moved from the older platform. Other severe penalties inclusive.
Direct access to your referrer contact details, to answer all your support tickets, also a group administrator to report your referrer misconducts, this will reduce load our support team and speed up issues resolution
Introduction of ePIN , a 4-digit PIN known only to you, to be used in bank account, bitcoin address modifications
Launch of a GHW Forum for all members to communicate and interact with each other.
Credibility Score will now be used to determine bonus percentage (e.g. 30%, 40%, …5% , etc)

These are just a few selections for the new GHW Xclusive Portal scheduled to launch on 20th March.

We urge all our faith members not to listen to the propaganda to continue to redeem their pledges and get confirmed by others, even if your GH is delayed. We will NOT let you lose money. This is our promise to you.

We also thank you for all your suggestions, they formed the foundation of GHW Xclusive

See you all on 20th March .
GHW Forever

1 Like

Re: .... by rejuvenation: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
EXPLANATION OF THE RECENT GHW UPDATE í ½í±‡í ¼í¿»í ½í±‡í ¼í¿»í ½í±‡í ¼í¿»

Enforced Email Validation:
This means that each time you PH or GH, an email will be sent to you with a confirmation code which you must then enter on the GHW Xclusive site before your PH or GH is registered. This means that crazy fake people can no longer just PH

One Account, One Phone Number:
This means that each time you PH or GH, an SMS verification code will likely be sent to your phone which you must then enter into the website before your PH or GH is fully registered.

Ability to Migrate your pending GH to the new system:
This means that for those who have not yet GH, they can wait to GH when the new platform is live, this reduces the risk of you falling into the fake POP currently going on.

Unique Account Number per GHW Account:
This is very important as it will eliminate the current practice of identifying accounts based on account name or email as many people share similar names. Hence when you write to support, you can help them track your case much faster by providing your Unique GHW account number. Also, if you have a complaint against a fellow participant, you can write to support stating the account number of the participant in question. This helps support locate the person much faster.

10% matching of every PH immediately it is registered:
WOW!!!! í ½í¹í ¼í¿»í ½í¹Œí ¼í¿½í ½í¹Œí ¼í¿½. This is the most exciting. This means that people that want to pull us down can no longer just come and register PH anyhow. Each time you PH, you will be matched to pay 10% of your PH sum immediately to another participant. If you fail to do so, your PH will not be registered. For example, if a fraud comes and tries to register a PH of 2 Million when he/she knows they have no intention of paying, the system will demand that they pay 200k upfront before the PH is even registered. This will ensure that fake POP will cease as the people who truly PH are real participants

Default on GHW Xclusive will make one lose all his/her migrated GH amount:
This means that the new platform of GHW Xclusive is only for SERIOUS people. If you mess up, you lose big time. Basically, if you have a GH pending in GHW. That GH will be transferred to GHW Xclusive. However, if for any reason you mess up in GHW Xclusive, then you will LOSE all your GH that was transferred from the old platform to the new one.

Direct access to your referrer contact details to answer your Support tickets:
This means that referrers can no longer just relax and chop 10% bonus. They now have to work. On the new platform, for example, If you refer 5 people then when each of those people people send tickets to support, support will first forward the tickets to you, their referrer to see if you can answer their questions. If the questions are too tough for you, then support will reply you and then you can reply them. So basically, you can harmonize the questions from all your referees into one set of questions that support can answer after which you reply your downlines. This will free up lots of space in the support ticket system, not what we have presently where people refuse to read updates and write to support to ask questions whose answers they would have gotten if they took the time to read.

Introduction of e-Pin for changing bank account or Bitcoin wallet address:
We all know that one of the major ways hackers attack is by hacking into your account and changing you payment details just before you are scheduled to GH, thus when the GH is paid, it goes into their account not yours. This was why GHW initially made a rule where you cannot just change your payment details without first writing to support. However as time went on, hackers started sending emails to support from the hacked emails of some participants requesting such changes and there is no way for support to know that it is not you making such a request since the request came from your email. Also genuine participants may want to change their payment details and find it difficult because Support takes time to reply to such request.

1 Like

Re: .... by lindaz12: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2017
GhW the best if all
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2017
MmmsaviNglives grin
Re: .... by Imustexcel: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Saddd

1 Like

Re: .... by davids202(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Na wa o, so this is now MMM vs GHW hmmmm but the both have same ideology but GHW having better policies sha. Like I said we dont like healthy competitions in our market place in this country jst trying to run the other down, who said mmm wont survive when GHW is on. Smh...

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Insecurity grin
davids202:
Na wa o, so this is now MMM vs GHW hmmmm but the both have same ideology but GHW having better policies sha. Like I said we dont like healthy competitions in our market place in this country jst trying to run the other down, who said mmm wont survive when GHW is on. Smh...
Re: .... by espionage48(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Imustexcel:
Please does anyone has the details of this espionage48 guy? I just observed that he is one of those creating fake accounts and pledging huge sums on GHW platform. I just want him to get served accordingly. phone number, picture, email, location, anything attached to him will do.
please I don't have time to create fake account.. I don't even know the website of gethelp worldwide. All I am saying is get help participants should stop bringing gethelp matter for Nairaland.I believe that there are whatsapp groups.Bringing it to Nairaland is causing panic. why can't the participants stop it.am just airing my views please.I have friends that have money in get help why will I want it to crash? I don't do get help but I won't stop anyone from doing it to.

1 Like

Re: .... by georgegift: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thats devilish your evil.long live ghw
Re: .... by DearDealsz: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
*FINALLY!!!, ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA, THE LONG EXPECTED CMA-NIGERIA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED IN NIGERIA.*

Forget about all these 24hrs fast earnings craps that have taken over the net , you and I know they don’t last more than 3 days to 3 weeks.
But with the launch of CMA nigeria this March 2017 you will see that it promises to surpass MMM and other schemes together.

*CMA means Community Mutual Aid!!!*

*CMA Nigeria ; Community Mutual Aid was first launched in South Africa and Lesotho on the 16th of January, recorded great successes and has been launched in Nigeria on the 1st of march in its quest to spread across Africa and beyond

CMA is not one of the numerous fast track "hit and run" schemes plaguing Nigeria today.

*CMA has already created a record of over 7,597 active members on the day it was launched, No platform has ever achieved this.*

*CMA offers 40% in naira, 50% in bitcoin. However you can be paid 80% and 100% in naira and bitcoin respectively with my pledge strategy.*

*Constant 10% commission on referral*

*5% speed bonuses when depositing or confirming within 24hours.*

*5% bonus for a video testimonial showing your face (on hold for 30 days).*

*3% bonus for a audio testimonial (on hold for 30 days)*

*Matching:*
2 - 3 weeks (BTC)
3 - 4 weeks (Naira)

*Minimum provide help is 12,000 Naira.*
*Maximum provide help is - 2.5 Million Naira.*
*Maximum of withdrawing dreams - 5 Million Naira.*

*Guiders and Bonuses:*
To be a Guider is very simple, you just need to have:
Only *40 ACTIVE members* (completed and confirmed provide help ).

*Guilder's Bonuses:*
Level 1: 5% direct referrals
Level 2: 3% from people recruited by level 1
Level 3: 2% from people recruited by level 2
Level 4: 1% from people recruited by level 3

*Automatic recommitment:* In CMA when you PH and then GH after 30 days, the system will automatically make a pledge of 30% of your GH amount, which you will be matched to pay in 3-4weeks, to ensure that funds is constantly circulated in the system.

*Automatic AIP blockchain confirmation:* CMA has the technology to confirm Bitcoin payments simply by the payer uploading the transaction hash code.

*More formal and better organized:*
When you register on CMA an Email is sent to your email address to verify or activate your account. Your phone number also receives an CMA. The same thing happens when you are paired to send your money to someone, you're notified by SMS and Email. This is just an example of how organized the CMA system is. We can credence to GHW on this point, they try to keep up with us on this.

*Tight security:* Before you add or delete your bank account details, you have to provide the pin that you created when you added your bank account during your first registration. The site is also SSL protected and hacker proof.

*As one who has studied this platforms, I can tell you frankly that CMA is better (in every sense), more formidable, stable and more durable than any scheme available.*

*For registration contact me on whatsapp 08079230930

*PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PASSWORD MUST CONTAIN a CAPITAL LETTER AND AT LEAST 3 NUMBERS e.g BBforever2017

*For more enquiries/registration information, do well to contact me on my whatsapp number *

*CMA Presentation:*
www.youtu.be/HJDaAT7vDAY

This is a *New P2P platform* as good as *Get Help World Wde!*

*REMEMBER TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES*

to join our whatsapp grp
Re: .... by Fridayokolo: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
God will see visit Nairaland soon,if u don't leave people destines alone ,join whatsapp at 08165884459

Re: .... by bedspread: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
DearDealsz:
*FINALLY!!!, ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA, THE LONG EXPECTED CMA-NIGERIA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED IN NIGERIA.*

Forget about all these 24hrs fast earnings craps that have taken over the net , you and I know they don’t last more than 3 days to 3 weeks.
But with the launch of CMA nigeria this March 2017 you will see that it promises to surpass MMM and other schemes together.

*CMA means Community Mutual Aid!!!*

*CMA Nigeria ; Community Mutual Aid was first launched in South Africa and Lesotho on the 16th of January, recorded great successes and has been launched in Nigeria on the 1st of march in its quest to spread across Africa and beyond

CMA is not one of the numerous fast track "hit and run" schemes plaguing Nigeria today.

*CMA has already created a record of over 7,597 active members on the day it was launched, No platform has ever achieved this.*

*CMA offers 40% in naira, 50% in bitcoin. However you can be paid 80% and 100% in naira and bitcoin respectively with my pledge strategy.*

*Constant 10% commission on referral*

*5% speed bonuses when depositing or confirming within 24hours.*

*5% bonus for a video testimonial showing your face (on hold for 30 days).*

*3% bonus for a audio testimonial (on hold for 30 days)*

*Matching:*
2 - 3 weeks (BTC)
3 - 4 weeks (Naira)

*Minimum provide help is 12,000 Naira.*
*Maximum provide help is - 2.5 Million Naira.*
*Maximum of withdrawing dreams - 5 Million Naira.*

*Guiders and Bonuses:*
To be a Guider is very simple, you just need to have:
Only *40 ACTIVE members* (completed and confirmed provide help ).

*Guilder's Bonuses:*
Level 1: 5% direct referrals
Level 2: 3% from people recruited by level 1
Level 3: 2% from people recruited by level 2
Level 4: 1% from people recruited by level 3

*Automatic recommitment:* In CMA when you PH and then GH after 30 days, the system will automatically make a pledge of 30% of your GH amount, which you will be matched to pay in 3-4weeks, to ensure that funds is constantly circulated in the system.

*Automatic AIP blockchain confirmation:* CMA has the technology to confirm Bitcoin payments simply by the payer uploading the transaction hash code.

*More formal and better organized:*
When you register on CMA an Email is sent to your email address to verify or activate your account. Your phone number also receives an CMA. The same thing happens when you are paired to send your money to someone, you're notified by SMS and Email. This is just an example of how organized the CMA system is. We can credence to GHW on this point, they try to keep up with us on this.

*Tight security:* Before you add or delete your bank account details, you have to provide the pin that you created when you added your bank account during your first registration. The site is also SSL protected and hacker proof.

*As one who has studied this platforms, I can tell you frankly that CMA is better (in every sense), more formidable, stable and more durable than any scheme available.*

*PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PASSWORD MUST CONTAIN a CAPITAL LETTER AND AT LEAST 3 NUMBERS e.g BBforever2017

*For more enquiries/registration information, do well to contact me on my whatsapp number *

*CMA Presentation:*
www.youtu.be/HJDaAT7vDAY

This is a *New P2P platform* as good as *Get Help World Wde!*

*REMEMBER TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES*

to join our whatsapp grp
SORRY BROTHER, I'll better stick to GHW..... NO TIME TO THROW AWAY FUNDS

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

LPV Forum Income Program Review: How To Make Money With Your Facebook Profile / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT / We Buy Your Dead Or seriously Faulty Laptop Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.