Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity (3293 Views)

Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / You Might Have Heard About BITCOIN? See Reasons Why You Should B-YourOwnBank / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's no longer news that many people are making through bitcoins, come to think of it 1 bitcoins now is $1,100+ which is close to 500k+, I want to work with newbies so no nairalander will be left out, if you are in comment this thread with your questions and will be back to answer you.

Den we start
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by vyktoy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
contact 07037380083 for 3000$ worth or bitcoin
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
vyktoy:
contact 07037380083 for 3000$ worth or bitcoin
stop spamming this thread post it in the normal section
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Boybrano(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
I'm interested ooo but I don't know anything about this bitcoin stuff and how it works
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Boybrano:
I'm interested ooo but I don't know anything about this bitcoin stuff and how it works
Good stay tuned
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Many know Bitcoin today but don't know the reason why it has become so popular and what brought about its creation
Countries facing recession like Nigeria are turning to Bitcoin to find a safe haven because of it stability and sustainability
Venezuala a country who was in recession before Nigeria ever got into hers , has turned to Bitcoin to save their economy and they various investments because the government ans financial institutions can't manipulates its value
Bitcoin was not up to $50 in 2008 it was created but now 1 bitcoins= $1,100+ which is N500k+ in naira currency so imagine if you have 10 bitcoins now, you owned close to 6 millions naira
Many company and online store are using bitcoins now so it is acceptable all over the world.
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
The history will not help you, as a newbies the first thing you need to do is to open a bitcoins wallet

Bitcoins wallet is like your bank account that you used to send and receive bitcoins

Follow this step to open a wallet
*HOW TO OPEN A BLOCKCHAIN WALLET*

Goto Google play store

Search for Blockchain wallet

Download the first one on the list
Register with the App

Check your email for confirmation email

Click on the link and confirm your email

Congratulation, you now have a blockchain wallet
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Ty207: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am with you i just create the wallet...What next?
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ty207:
Am with you i just create the wallet...What next?
just relax and follow up, we will get they
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by olabs201(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
750$ worth of BTC Available @445.
Contact My Signature
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2017
Before we get to the investment part of it, people don't want to have interest in bitcoins because the believe that if the have bitcoins now it will be difficult for them to sell the bitcoins, my dear bitcoins is one of thing buyers are awaiting for , so you can sell it any time you wish to

SO HOW DO YOU CONVERT BITCOIN TO NAIRA
This is the sweetest part of of it, bitcoin is widely accepted world wide, in NIGERIA, we have many web sites that will buy your bitcoins instantly and pay to your bank account immediately no matter how many bitcoins you have,
Examples of this sites are
1.https://www.nairaex.com
2.https://remitano.com/ng
3.https://localbitcoins.com/country/NG
To mention a few.
BITCOIN CAN ALSO BE SOLD TO INDIVIDUALS WHO WANTS IT.
So converting your bitcoin to naira is as easy as, that,
N.B: THE VALUE OF BITCOIN INCREASES DAILY,
BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND FOR IT.
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Boybrano(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
I just follow this thread like when fly de follow *shit*. Op abeg don't stop cus this is what I've been looking for, for a long time. Thanks so much
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 02, 2017
how can I start earning free bitcoin
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Boybrano:
I just follow this thread like when fly de follow *shit*. Op abeg don't stop cus this is what I've been looking for, for a long time. Thanks so much
follow up we will get they
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
eliment:
how can I start earning free bitcoin
we will get they
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
tugrow:
we will get they
kk, patiently waiting
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by chicatty: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
tugrow:
It's no longer news that many people are making through bitcoins, come to think of it 1 bitcoins now is $1,100+ which is close to 500k+, I want to work with newbies so no nairalander will be left out, if you are in comment this thread with your questions and will be back to answer you.

Den we start
pls I am very much interested, pls continue.
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
tugrow:
we will get they

Fire on please!
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by missKeri(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Following
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by ElDadd: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by jworos(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Following
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by yebo36(f): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am passionate about cryptocurrency bitcoin in particular but lack capital to invest big. How can i earn bitcoin with little investment?
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
how can i sell from blockchain
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by PussyKrook: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
yebo36:
Am passionate about cryptocurrency bitcoin in particular but lack capital to invest big. How can i earn bitcoin with little investment?

There is no short cut to earning crytpto. Let us assume that you could in fact earn Bitcoin with little investment, it would take you a very long time to accumulate enough crypto to make reasonable profit.

However:

You could perform some online services and get paid on crypto currency

Or

Set up a donation purse on your website to ask people to donate. I am assuming you have a site that helps people with reasonable information, Etc.

Or

Mine, you need very powerful gear, (very unprofitable, plus you can't do it alone. You need to join a pool)

So, either way if it's something you want to do long term, ti have to invest, buy and sell, exchange, trade, etc.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is blowing smoke up ya ***!
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
yebo36:

Just like @PussyKrook says, there is no short to earnings bitcoins just like there is no short cut in making naira .

Yes don't be deceived

Just like I have been hearing people say how can I grow my bitcoins, my dear bitcoins is not a tree that will grow without doing anything.

Will elaborate on this better later
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
ProdigyLoco:
how can i sell from blockchain

Sell what, do you mean how to sell the bitcoins in your blockchain account?
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by rosalieene(f): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
following...
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by mansamj054: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Following
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sorry all for my late updating, I have been very busy.

I want to answer the question many people ask{how can I grow my bitcoins} please bitcoins is not a tree and a living thing that should grow, you don't grow bitcoins but you earn bitcoin, by earning bitcoins that means you should work for it.

The only way you grow bitcoins is by storing it in your blockchain wellet, and it multiple the value, if the price raises. Example you had 1 bitcoins as at December which 1bitcoins was= $800 but now 1 bitcoins is= $ 1,199.35 so if you have 1 bitcoins den which was is equal to $800 is now equal to almost $1,200 , so if the person stored it den, it will make extra interest of almost $400 X N500 which is = N200, 000
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Different ways to earn bitcoins

1. Earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment
2. Earn free Bitcoins by completing tasks on websites
3. Earn Bitcoins from interest payments
4. Earn Bitcoins from mining
5. Earn Bitcoins by getting tipped
6. Earn Bitcoins through trading
7. Earn Bitcoins as a regular income
8. Earn Bitcoins from gambling - not suitable for everyone
9. By peer to peer donation- not recommended for newbies
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Coming in detail soon
Re: Everything u Ned To Knw About Bitcoin** As A Newbies ,partake in D Opportunity by tugrow(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
1. Earn Bitcoins by accepting them as a means of payment

In my opinion, the best and easiest way to earn Bitcoins is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. No matter if you have a brick and mortar shop or an online business, no matter if you sell goods or services. You just have to complete the following three steps:
Get a free online Bitcoin wallet from Coinbase. There are also many other providers apart from Coinbase. When you sign up with LocalBitcoins you will also get a free bitcoin wallet with a broad range of functions. Find out which works best for you. And remember, no wallet is absolutely safe, so be careful with your money. Especially make sure you keep your Bitcoins stored safely in at least 2 or 3 different places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp Euro Today February 26, 2024 / MMM Debate, I'm Willing To Take On Any Mavrodian In A One On One Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.