Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS (48911 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by harry2sexy(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Whose going to use that Tony montanna powder now
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Ipod constituting nuisance in Delta state. shit they can't try in their own erosion ravaged regions.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by pokipoki: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Why are they still alive? the should be roasted immediately.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by nextprince: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
The hypocrites won't see this one, they will rather self-service out their lives on a 17yr old girl from the North who got married.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by soso22(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
baggers and touting sef.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by ademasta(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

THis English fit break bottle o
Chai! Wetin Flexherbal do you
The picture na die o
grin
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by jimb(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
that gun in d middle looks familiar, somebody should tell my grand father that I saw it on nairaland, thank God police has it now , we can go and claim it.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by vidicsky: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am I the only one noticing that the OCHADE FAMILY are all Cultists.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dis lala no dey hear word, Na God catch am
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by vidicsky: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am I the only one noticing that the OCHADE FAMILY are all Cultists?
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by nmaihat: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
This OCHADE family, if these three boys are the only children of the family, then e get as e be.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Sunsets: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Monkey follow them?
ChangeIsCostant:
Read below what was shared by Christian Onwugbolu on Facebook

It started when some group of boys (baggers) raped one Miss Blessing Ossai on the 5th of December 2016 in the process of initiation The grandfather of the little girl reported to the police post in ogume but they refused arrest..

The matter was later transferred to ABBI division and they arrested two boys and the girl that lured her to the scene ....(iyamah Ifeanyi, ofuzor Emeka a.k.a nwa~aba and ogwuezue Dorcas) on the 18th of January through the help of the youth president Comr. KELLY ONAH and his boys they were subsequent prosecuted and the three reminded in prison custody on the 15th of February the others ran away reinforced...

Came back and started attacking the youths that helped the police in arresting them.. They attacked one Mr Jerry odagwe at gun point.. Bit him up and burnt down his new Qlink motorcycle another arrest Came and three people ( lucky ochade, enede Jackson & Thomas ochade) were arrested on 4th of March and that was exactly how the remaining once started destroying all the properties of the boys that helped the police and the properties of the rape victim..

There were continuous shooting from that 4th to 7th in the community and everybody was running for safety..

The matter was transferred to the police headquarter at Asaba and through the STATE ANTI CULT UNIT(SACU) they were arrested on the 8th of March at around 1:30am and we got six of them (Henry abamba, ochade David, uti Chidi, Young Jackson a.k.a boy 2 men, ishiekwene Maxwell & Akom Sylvester a.k.a small) the sacu recovered 2 cut to size gun, 15 bullets, dagger & charm. currently they are still in police custody at the headquarters investigation are still on going and they will soon be charged to court to go join the first once

We say no to cultism in Delta State.....

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/suspected-vikings-members-who-raped.html
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by viki84(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
see as them pose for that pishure like enyimba fc team, with the guy in the middle as their captain
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by mosesmike(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Even midget too kiss haba mallam
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Centurion04: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
That man trying to pick that bag ( in the last picture) is he also 1 of the suspect.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by silentdomain(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wish, I could be allowed to give each of them one hard kick to their testis, with my grandfather akpola shoe
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hope guys are seeing these. They will be the ones calling ladies olosho. Being an Olosho is nothing compared to these demons.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by akigbemaru: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cult arrested!
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by paradigmshift(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
bagas and robbery lol...useless set of people
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by bejick(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
one pa
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by CellTabRepairs: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Youths should shun cultism and violence. Embrace creativity and innovation; think of what you can do to lift your head not grandstanding, big boyism etc when you haven't achieved anything in life.

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by cejaypriesty(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
that door go de like 300k B.C
You wicked oo wink
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
stupid idiots again...SARS should have given these ones extra judicial killings
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by mindtricks: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
What a wasted generation!

To make matters worse, there are no signs that these things are going to occur less as time goes.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Kyllahmc(m): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Baggers na Joke... And disgrace to confraternity. See their Locally made toy guns sef.
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by Flexherbal(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2017
ademasta:

Chai! Wetin Flexherbal do you
The picture na die o
grin

Hahahhahaahhaah!

I know that she has never made any typographical error in her life.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by ademasta(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Flexherbal:

Hahahhahaahhaah!

I know that she has never made any typographical error in her life.
Don't mind her... It can happen to anyone, most especially with Android prediction stuff
Re: Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS by chibboy: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
i think that as long as man is ambitious, violence will never stop in this world.. but why rape? you can simply pay little money for bothels.. its really a pity.. i have nothing to say but kudos to the nigerian police

(1) (2) (Reply)

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video) / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.