Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR (41784 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by ajepako(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:
This is what we call confused wailer

Aburo, look closely at that baba..

It is obvious he is still sick considering his gaunt look

If he is my father, I will tell him to resign so we can take proper care of him

Politics or not, life will go on with or without him..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by mcsugk(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kemen is just observing

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by israelmao(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
No cause for alarm we've seen the capability of Osinbajo while he was away.He only came back now to clear the doubt and dispel rumours caused by his continuous absence and to further assure Nigerians he is still in power.We all know that Baba needs rest and the complexity and burden of governing Nigeria is telling so much on his health.So Baba relax and let Osinbajo be your legs,eyes,ears and voice while you take the back seat like you did during your military rule when Tunde Idiagbon was your voice even inspite of your youthfulness at that time.Power has no meaning without sound health to match.A word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by airminem(f): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

It's logical to go for check up when you undergo sugery
So what next sis ?
Sai baba
God I give u praise for this day
I Am Glad My President Is Home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by femi4love(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
ruggedised:

dead or alive, is there any difference

oooops!!!!! shocked
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
airminem:

I Am Glad My President Is Home.

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by ayobamiakinrind(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

It's logical to go for check up when you undergo sugery

So what next sis ?

Sai baba

God I give u praise for this day

Surgery? Was that caused by the 'Hale and hearty' infection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by sarrki(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ajepako:

Aburo, look closely at that baba..

It is obvious he is still sick considering his gaunt look

If he is my father, I will tell him to resign so we can take proper care of him

Politics or not, life will go on with or without him..

Sis MI olorun a fun ni okun ATI agbara
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zane2point4:

I wish i know what you do that make you spend time in Nl like dis,
Do you realize ppl are busy making moni?

Lol

I Don work for heaven

I am here on earth to spend money
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by ephi123(f): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zane2point4:

I wish i know what you do that make you spend time in Nl like dis,
Do you realize ppl are busy making moni?

So you don't know his job?

This thread below might help you answer that question:

https://www.nairaland.com/3663640/buhari-media-pays-n250k-40

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by adesamix(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
we don't need to disturb ourself, feb 16, 2019 is loading.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by yaki84: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
He is no longer "dead"?? cheesy cheesy
someone who's manHUD is in recession is death blodah.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by xelly: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
He forgot something and came to collect it. He will go back to return no more. Fear not Nigerians
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by jbaby265(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
IF HE LIKES LET HIM GO BACK TOMORROW. YOU PEOPLE SAID HE WAS DEAD BUT HERE HE IS. HOW MANY OF YOU EVEN HAVE A WALKING 74YRS OLD PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY TALK MORE OF THE PERSON HOLDING A PUBLIC OFFICE?

Correction pls he is not 74 rather 94 years old don't ask me how
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
# inconclusive
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by 4Face2face(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Though I hate most of this man's policies but the last thing I can do is to wish him death,may he fully recover quick, amen
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Max24: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
hinwazaka:

You are a top BMC agent and you don't have access to this information. That is incompetence on a whole other level. Are you also aware that as we speak buhari and osinbanjo are in a heated meeting with the defence chiefs
Why is the meeting a heated one ?
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Montaque(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
IF HE LIKES LET HIM GO BACK TOMORROW. YOU PEOPLE SAID HE WAS DEAD BUT HERE HE IS. HOW MANY OF YOU EVEN HAVE A WALKING 74YRS OLD PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY TALK MORE OF THE PERSON HOLDING A PUBLIC OFFICE?
People who are that age in my family relinquish tasking assignments to the younger men of the house. They know they can't see to the every day stress of most task / their failing health.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Sweetnik22(f): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
teebaxy:
if he resign, where do u want him to get money for UK treatment
I tot he's a rich man b4 he came into power
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by able20(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
As you can see, the visiting President is just here for a while, Osibanjo is still the acting President.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Sweetnik22(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
IBreakRules:

Go school, u no gree.
Chai.. e pain am tongue grin
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
welcome baba,next 3 weeks goodbye. Osibanjo has got human feelings, better than baba.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by NaWetinDey(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome sir
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by ofwest47(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
I still say it, Sahara reporter is uncomfortable for seeing Buhari alive .Was it Buhari that told him he will be back in U K in the next three weeks.
Ooh wailers and haters beware you may be the first to go
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by davidif: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2017
hinwazaka:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/840161765862313984

Nigeria una don enter 1chance

Why didn't he stay there? Why was he in a rush to come back? Health is wealth.
Re: Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR by Tinyemeka(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2017
sarrki:

Is your uncle the personal physician?

He must be the designate wailing wailer

For the medical association of Nigeria

Your paymaster is extremely ill but instead of you to let the man attend to his condition, all you are concerned about is for him to remain firmly at the seat of power. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.