Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth (1620 Views)

Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
THE RETURN OF BUHARI AND THE BITTER TRUTH
Some time ago,the president traveled for undisclosed reasons,but later we the citizens of Nigeria found out through sahara reporters and other credible online sources that the president is very sick,just yesterday night he returned back to NIGERIA.
In my view its actually bad for a president who knows that he lacks the mental and physical strength to govern a country like Nigeria,he will pay more time to treating himself medically than focusing on solving the nation problems.
We have seen all the pictures taking from his London trip and i can tell you this man is not hale and hearty he looks terribly sick ,those saying he his hale and hearty may they also be hale and hearty like him.It is insanity to see proof of good health in the pictures shared by his aides and those on various blogs, those pictures especially the one he took with the bishop
of Canterbury.
There is also a very high tendency that the ethnic tensions within Nigeria south and north will increase because the president is known for igniting ethnic tensions such as when he said he won't treat the 5% south south and south east like he will treat 97% northerners who voted for him.We have also had few ethnic wars when he was in london treating himself.The hausa-fulani herdsmen have reduced the attacks they carry out on the middle belt nations of southern kaduna,berom,ngas and tivs etc. and likewise the middle belt people have stopped attacking the fulanis too because the things which trigger the ethnic wars are been solved by his deputy
In his time abroad,Nigeria started recovering and getting better under his deputy who became the acting president.For a country whose economy is based on IMPORTATION and not exportation the fall of the dollar means things will be cheaper
because whenever the dollar falls the naira strengthens and things become cheaper ,making life easier for the average Nigerian.President buhari should not allow himself to be used by some cabals to hold onto power for their selfish reasons,He should as a matter of fact even resign from his post if he loves Nigeria didn't the second republic politician Junaid Muhamed not
say president Buhari Presidency is dead.
I drop my pen here and also wish the president becomes hale and hearty(i mean true health) and He takes my advice on this article.
source-
http://justhinkingh..com.ng/2017/03/the-return-of-buhari-and-bitter-truth.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Acekidc4(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2017
What Fvccking Truth
Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Jozavic(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Translation please?.

I didn't understand what the Op is trying to say.
Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by nrexzy: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Your point??

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Jozavic:
Translation please?.
I didn't understand what the Op is trying to say.
read and understand

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by frank202012: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2017
re u saying its better he stays there??
Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
frank202012:
re u saying its better he stays there??
yeah

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
nrexzy:
Your point??

His point is that Buhari is INCOMPETENT and ill and should not hold office.
Understand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by Mrbigman1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
1. D budget for aso medical is as much as what he have spent in 51 days.

2. If eventually he dies Dia, do u know how much it is to hire an air ambulance?

Oga make him come back dey Hia with us.
Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by nrexzy: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

His point is that Buhari is INCOMPETENT and ill and should not hold office.
Understand?
Didnt know he is the judge and jury to decide who is compete for an office or not....#wailerspotted
Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
nrexzy:

Didnt know he is the judge and jury to decide who is compete for an office or not....#wailerspotted

You are not aware of your role and duties as a citizen in a democracy that is why you can type this nonsense.
You are probably one of those people who is paid N5,000 to support politicians blindly.
Keep on identifying wailers and zombies while your country degenerates into nothingness.
Visionless Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Buhari And The Bitter Truth by nrexzy: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are not aware of your role and duties as a citizen in a democracy that is why you can type this nonsense.
You are probably one of those people who is paid N5,000 to support politicians blindly.
Keep on identifying wailers and zombies while your country degenerates into nothingness.
Visionless Nigerian youth
My brother i cant help you ooo... im not d cause of ur issues with Nigeria..things wey d vex u plenty...oya waka go Aso Rock change nigeria.......

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: Apologise To All Nigerians... North Central APC Youths Demand / For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. / Akwa Ibom List Of Successful Councillorship Candidates For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.