Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

.... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .... (3060 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by sotomayor: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: .... by rottennaija(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
sotomayor:
I got an alert from a pending GH just now ...all your panic mantra would all fail you and you cohort. Ghw sweet pass woman.

Una want make this guy get heart attack?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by deebrain(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2017
We don't need this.

People are getting paid on a minute basis in the scheme ---even the so called crashed one (MMM) is paying.

It's a tiny fraction that comes online to testify or acknowledge it.

I'm even into one that has proven more reliable than the above mentioned.

So leave them. The Media/Nairaland hype is not even doing these programs any good.

Silently making money remains the best.

1 Like

Re: .... by aishaladidi: 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Ponzi hater be warned, any word against Ghw

2 Likes

Re: .... by OJsamue1(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2017
sotomayor:
I got an alert from a pending GH just now ...all your panic mantra would all fail you and you cohort. Ghw sweet pass woman.
Pls how long it took before you got rematched? It's past 4 days now I've not been rematched

1 Like

Re: .... by couragekebs(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2017
@OJsamuel, do u do btc or naira? There is a backlog for btc. Naira is going smoothly. Lets b hopeful we get our pay soonest. GHW IS A SUPER PLATFORM. Stil have great hopes

2 Likes

Re: .... by sosy25: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2017
So it has gotten to the extent where someone receives a payment from a Ponzi Scheme and he is so happy that he rushes to Nairaland to create a thread to tell the renowned Ponzihater.

ok kwontinue.
Re: .... by obyrich(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2017
sosy25:
So it has gotten to the extent where someone receives a payment from a Ponzi Scheme and he is so happy that he rushes to Nairaland to create a thread to tell the renowned Ponzihater.

ok kwontinue.
Ponzihater has deactivated his account.

4 Likes

Re: .... by OJsamue1(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
couragekebs:
@OJsamuel, do u do btc or naira? There is a backlog for btc. Naira is going smoothly. Lets b hopeful we get our pay soonest. GHW IS A SUPER PLATFORM. Stil have great hopes
It's Naira and since Wednesday I've been waiting on rematch
Re: .... by Macchiavelli(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
OJsamue1:

It's Naira and since Wednesday I've been waiting on rematch
my brother, they are saying naira is going smoothly, then why haven't I been matched?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Macchiavelli:
my brother, they are saying naira is going smoothly, then why haven't I been matched?
Read your dashboard Okay. When the site was matching with zero downtime, no one complained now they are making adjustment you start complaining. Why don't you just exercise patience..

2 Likes

Re: .... by UD101(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
lowkey28:

Read your dashboard Okay. When the site was matching with zero downtime, no one complained now they are making adjustment you start complaining. Why don't you just exercise patience..
Pls check ur dashboard
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
UD101:

Pls check ur dashboard
That's my dashboard

"currently processing backlogs'' simple understanding

Re: .... by hola106(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
u guys re just making Ghw more popular ponzihater God go punish ur generation
Re: .... by dhameelare(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
sotomayor:
I've not been re_matched since Tuesday cos of backlog pls what can I do
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
dhameelare:

I've not been re_matched since Tuesday cos of backlog pls what can I do
Just chill bro. You'll be rematched.

1 Like

Re: .... by Valmesk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make una rush go crime section at GHW KILLER FORUM BY GHWKILLER,one of the guys boasting to crash GHWW by opening up to 40 accounts and will be uploading fake tellers has been busted. His instagram and facebook pictures uploaded on the crime section Pls every one should save his picture.The name on the profile picture is Adeboyi Opeyemi.Should anything happen to GHWW....then.....

1 Like

Re: .... by rejuvenation: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
To the GREEDY MORONS that advertised GHW for referrals I say well done!....for those that want traffic by promoting FALSE news of GHW I say more grease to your elbows, to those that opened fake multiple accounts in an effort to saboteur GHW...keep the good work...!!!

Enough is enough to ALL GHW ADMINS.... listen to your faithful participants and implement their desires....we believe in GHW as GHW BELIEVE IN US.

I want to share a detailed insight on the many ways GHW can put more smiles on the faces of her faithful participants..but I am fully aware here is not the place.

For current information on GHW.... JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP AND STAY CLEER OF NAIRALAND.....it could be your popular business tomorrow that NAIRALAND would seek to destroy just to gain TRAFFIC..

For GHW INFO send message add me to GHW GROUP whatsapp nos. +234 703 975 1844........

Stop further threads oF GHW on NAIRALAND ....IF YOU VALUE YOUR INVESTMENTS..........
Re: .... by idu1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Be patient bro
Re: .... by rejuvenation: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Let all who have EARS hear and all who have eyes Read......you have an unresolved issue on GHW...you come to NAIRALAND to spread tales....would Seun or NAIRALAND MODS call or mail the ADMINS of GHW to fix the issue the resounding answer is NO.

WE ALL keenly interested in the survival and sustenance of GHW....let's apply wisdom and let it direct our actions....

Negative news of any thing is good business for the MEDIA....a word is enough for any one that values his or her INVESTMENTS in GHW....

The trust test of any platform lies in the LOYALTY Of it's members ...........

Stop DEFAULTING ON YOUR PLEDGES ....it would hurt the system ....

Stop SPREADING TALES GHW is you and me!!!!

Stop SEEKING CHEAP REFERRAL BONUES ....Greed destroys....

Let's. Keep Faith and trust ourselves to be wise in our decisions...

Long live GHW
Re: .... by Sotenna(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
We have been going about this all wrong. We've been attacking the wrong people, I mean someone has been motivating the people pulling down these platforms that have come to help.

This Seun guy has been masquerading around with his goons, meddling around in peoples lives and businesses. Pulling down peoples businesses.

I've come to understand that his name and reputation is of no importance to him all he cares about is his money. And as it has been said "a rich man's happiness hinges on the fact that there are people out there who looks up to him as a god." He simply does not want a financial turn around for people around him, except for himself.

MMM, GHWW, and others never knew what happened to them in Nigeria, they were confused about how they suddenly started having issues. Well now I have a simple plan.

We need to point these platforms towards the right direction. Create a single target with a big bull's-eye for them target. Maybe when we create a group on different social media and all send them mails about a certain site by name Nairaland that has made it their business to see to their downfall, and then hint to these platforms to put their rivalry aside and make their common enemy pay for their troubles, maybe then Seun will remove his nasty fat fingers from other peoples plates.

Maybe when these guys pool their resources together, higher a set of nasty hackers to obliterate nairaland out of the internet then Seun will start all over again then, maybe then will he learn to mind his business and stop meddling in peoples lives.

Since you don't value peoples struggles and business, your business is about to get a taste of your own evil craft.
Re: .... by ElDadd: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Read your PO guys!
20th of March! cool
Re: .... by tycoon3(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ponzihater and colloman tel them they lost the battle we ate here to stay, we know they wount move this to front page buy we will hammer them #4kSeunOsewa
Re: .... by rejuvenation: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
We have been going about this all wrong. We've been attacking the wrong people, I mean someone has been motivating the people pulling down these platforms that have come to help.

This Seun guy has been masquerading around with his goons, meddling around in peoples lives and businesses. Pulling down peoples businesses.

I've come to understand that his name and reputation is of no importance to him all he cares about is his money. And as it has been said "a rich man's happiness hinges on the fact that there are people out there who looks up to him as a god." He simply does not want a financial turn around for people around him, except for himself.

MMM, GHWW, and others never knew what happened to them in Nigeria, they were confused about how they suddenly started having issues. Well now I have a simple plan.

We need to point these platforms towards the right direction. Create a single target with a big bull's-eye for them target. Maybe when we create a group on different social media and all send them mails about a certain site by name Nairaland that has made it their business to see to their downfall, and then hint to these platforms to put their rivalry aside and make their common enemy pay for their troubles, maybe then Seun will remove his nasty fat fingers from other peoples plates.

Maybe when these guys pool their resources together, higher a set of nasty hackers to obliterate nairaland out of the internet then Seun will start all over again then, maybe then will he learn to mind his business and stop meddling in peoples lives.

Since you don't value peoples struggles and business, your business is about to get a taste of your own evil craft.
Re: .... by Imustexcel: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2017
Saddd

1 Like

Re: .... by lindaz12: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
GHW Rocks

(1) (Reply)

Mba Forex Training / MMM- Hilarious Conversation With An Mmm Guider On Whatsapp Flouts His 5 Million / Buying And Selling Of Gift Cards And All Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.