Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH (5410 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Sgt Ponzi Hater Tenders An Apology To XGHW Participants! / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Many thanks to nairaland for restoring my account despite countless accusations against my person. While I was away I discovered how much of a blessing I had become. Saving people of nearly 50 million in 2 weeks. Phone calls have tremendously increased all seeing me as a sort of oracle. Other asked about the railing accusations of me patronising prostitues which I clearly debunked, I reminded of the moral war haters waged against Trump even releasing his wife's nude picture yet he remains the president of The USA.

While I refuse vehemently to accept a godly status I very confidently agree that I have been blessed by the gods and given the wisdom of the ages.

Ponzi Hater is still in the game of giving sound investment advice and no Hater will deter me.

Love you all.

We must all make the leap to wealth

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by segebase(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Strugglin to b relevant! yhu becoming boring!

8 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emmismith:
Strugglin to b relevant! yhu becoming boring!

God bless.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
My guy lets work together and bring down all ponzi schemes once and for all. Any ideas? This things are getting too much.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
FINgames:
My guy lets work together and bring down all ponzi schemes once and for all. Any ideas? This things are getting too much.

Much luv bro. Let me know if I can send you a PM. A lot of idea. Certain online blogs sort my opinion too.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
ponzihater:

Much luv bro. Let me know if I can send you a PM. A lot of idea. Certain online blogs sort my opinion too.
you can send me a pm.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by espionage48(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
espionage48:

just open an account with them,provide fake details and then provide help of 100k and above... by the time the participants didn't get the money.the ponzi scheme will die naturally

I don't need to do that. All Ponzi schemes will die a natural death. I only aim to protect gullible investors.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
espionage48:

just open an account with them,provide fake details and then provide help of 100k and above... by the time the participants didn't get the money.the ponzi scheme will die naturally
nice one
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
espionage48:

Only a mentally derailed person would do what you just said..And ull be among the people running from mad pple oo...chai..not knowing that u r already running mad..

12 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by grizzz(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2017
I just SMH for you people.. There are the good platforms and the bad platforms so stop generalising and mind your own business!
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2017
grizzz:
I just SMH for you people.. There are the good platforms and the bad platforms so stop generalising and mind your own business!

Kindly list d good platforms. Let do an experiment and see where dey are in 6 months.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by rottennaija(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
*MMM Nigeria Community is becoming more Stronger.*

There's now a plan to introduce a system that will make members get serious with honoring their PH orders, so as to *STOP* wasting other people's time with payment.

Commitment plan is to be implemented if approved as voted by Guiders during the last meeting, with this development anytime you create PH Request about 5% of that order would be matched immediately but the remaining 95% would be matched at a later date, that way you would have committed yourself and won't be able to *Cancel the order afterwards* - so in essence this is to curb against those *who will PH and not honor the PH order, or even upload Fake POP* and or Cancel the PH order when the system has already planned payments using the PH Request order or they never had the money to begin with & only deliberately PH to waste other time. This behaviour is causing unnecessary delays in the payment process.

*So if you PH and pay out your 5% and later refused to pay the remaining 95% at a later date - You get blocked and lose everything...*

This *May SOON* be implemented, so pls don't PH if you know you don't have any spare money available to you.

What this means is that once u create a PH REQUEST, u will be matched to execute about 5% of your PH initially then later the remaining 95% will be matched. This means u are already committed and can't cancel the remaining after committing the initial payment. It's like a *commitment plan to keep US ALL UP & SERIOUS.*

*No more Jokes!!*
MMM is weeding off all unserious participants.

*We are getting Better Everyday.*

MMM Nigeria has come to stay.

Stay Positive and PH Today.

*Together we can change the world*

In view of this, how many of the fake account will you be able to create? Mr. espionage48? FINgames?

MMM isn't anyone's mate. They are constantly working and improving.

The best minds created MMM for the benefit of the common people to show that you don't have to work till you drop in order to get money.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by grizzz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:
You think I will be so stupid to give you platforms you can aim to destroy? If you can't find them yourself, you can always kiss my ass

Kindly list d good platforms. Let do an experiment and see where dey are in 6 months.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by GEJfan1: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seun i hope u know that as long as you keep making campaigns here against ponzi scheme, u will soon invite attack on ur site. Mmm programmers alone can make u regret ever promoting campaigns against ponzi on dis ur forum

5 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by shollay09(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
espionage48:

common... of what gain will it be if you act like that.. I believe we all have a choice and we all are old enuf to make our decisions... if you can't partake in all these ponzi schemes, why not let those who have interest in it do it.... and wah will u also gain if all the participants lose all their money...
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by ashakemi: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
ponzihater:
Many thanks to nairaland for restoring my account despite countless accusations against my person. While I was away I discovered how much of a blessing I had become. Saving people of nearly 50 million in 2 weeks. Phone calls have tremendously increased all seeing me as a sort of oracle. Other asked about the railing accusations of me patronising prostitues which I clearly debunked, I reminded of the moral war haters waged against Trump even releasing his wife's nude picture yet he remains the president of The USA.

While I refuse vehemently to accept a godly status I very confidently agree that I have been blessed by the gods and given the wisdom of the ages.

Ponzi Hater is still in the game of giving sound investment advice and no Hater will deter me.

Love you all.

We must all make the leap to wealth

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Are u lads for real, are you sure you are all grown ups, every participant i believe is above eighteen, the risks involved are well known so quit your silly antics and do sometin meaninful with your spare time..

Some peepz... Are u even up to eighteen cz u dont act like anyone with brain matter..

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
ashakemi:

Are u lads for real, are you sure you are all grown ups, every participant i believe is above eighteen, the risks involved are well known so quit your silly antics and do sometin meaninful with your spare time..

Some peepz... Are u even up to eighteen cz u dont act like anyone with brain matter..

Many thanks for your concern for me. Trust me I am perfectly alright.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by mavister(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
After all this while, you still haven't gotten a real job equally a life to match.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Superheroman: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wicked souls that hate it when their neighbors are feeding fine. What is wrong with giving help and receiving help. A well structured ponzi can last forever, I say FOREVER if every Nigerian stands by them. This is a situation where money goes to Dick, Tom and Harry and then back to Dick, Tom and Harry. A well organized ponzi (as you call it) demonstrates love for fellow mankind. You chop today, wait and pass the table for me to chop. I chop and also pass to u to chop. It keeps revolving. Sgt Ponzi Hater, go and hug transformer. That's why this country is in darkness. Cos of enemies like u in the power industry

8 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by grizzz(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
He can't definitely make it with the way he is going about his activities, I just pity you Mr Ponzihater
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by ashakemi: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihater:

Many thanks for your concern for me. Trust me I am perfectly alright.

Trust me bro you are not... You are delusional.. This forum is just too saturated with attention seeking mofos..

I believe we are all adults, apparently its a believe and not a fact...
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by kisibo: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2017
@ponzihater & cohorts
All ghw participants worldwide says you are curse from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet and yourgeneration unborn.Evil you have done on ghw shall hunt you day and night.Even in your grave you shall know no peace.Insanity is your portion till your death. Wicked lucifer!This was exactly how Pharoah in the bible behaved purnishing the people of God unjustly.With this kind of 'i no go gree' attitude he and his army of half brains like this foolish dude here ignorantly followed the children of God into the red sea.They all drown and perish in the red sea in the name fighting an evil fight like this uninformed evil minded daylight armed robber.Evil shall continually follow you and your generation unborn.Poverty, dissappointment and badluck shall welcome you and your generation unborn.Your bread shall be filled with sorrow in the morning, confusion at noon day and destitute shall you be in the evening.You are cursed by all ghw owners and participants worldwide!This your thread shall hunt you and testify against you and your cohorts

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2017
kisibo:
@ponzihater & cohorts
All ghw participants worldwide says you are curse from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet and yourgeneration unborn.Evil you have done on ghw shall hunt you day and night.Even in your grave you shall know no peace.Insanity is your portion till your death. Wicked lucifer!This was exactly how Pharoah in the bible behaved purnishing the people of God unjustly.With this kind of 'i no go gree' attitude he and his army of half brains like this foolish dude here ignorantly followed the children of God into the red sea.They all drown and perish in the red sea in the name fighting an evil fight like this uninformed evil minded daylight armed robber.Evil shall continually follow you and your generation unborn.Poverty, dissappointment and badluck shall welcome you and your generation unborn.Your bread shall be filled with sorrow in the morning, confusion at noon day and destitute shall you be in the evening.You are cursed by all ghw owners and participants worldwide!This your thread shall hunt you and testify against you and your cohorts

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The ditch u set is not for me. I hand you over to God for his vengeance and to handle you in His own way. I go about my activities with purpose.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Viking007(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihater:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. The ditch u set is not for me. I hand you over to God for his vengeance and to handle you in His own way. I go about my activities with purpose.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
I've lost more than 100k to different ponzi schemes. Why people think You're doing "bad" by trying to warn them bout the risks involved in such schemes is what I don't get.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Viking007:
I've lost more than 100k to different ponzi schemes. Why people think You're doing "bad" by trying to warn them bout the risks involved in such schemes is what I don't get.

Thanks man. This kind of words keep me going.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Viking007(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2017
ponzihater:

Thanks man. This kind of words keep me going.
Continue Your awareness bro, just ignore all the negative comments.
God bless You abundantly.
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency; Sure Bomb To Financial Boom. Learn To Earn Just $7 Daily And... / Good News: MMM To Begin Payment Of Millions Next Week / Thread For New Fgn Savings Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.