Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) (30439 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy From Ogun Sold For N1m, Recovered In Anambra After 2 Years / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic / I Felt Safer Putting 450g Cocaine In My Anus Than Swallowing It – (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2017
sad angry undecided embarassed sad Always IPOB!Dey Don swear for una?Abeg,NDLEA,should look the other side if una self those FHEADS peep going to Indonesia, let them go and develop pls

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by nextprince: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
mayorwah98:
Igbos and drugs are like kanu and prison.

U mean onikuje and kuje prison?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
nextprince:

U mean onikuje and kuje prison?
Hahaha. Bro as you take interpret am oooo

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Ollyz001: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Ipob and crime.... Na eego go kill u all

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by ameh99: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2017
names checking.......pls wait................... grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Murder phucking ipods. They do all sort of illegal crap to.make money and come on NL to brag about how no other tribe can live without them. Hard working people my yansh. If he had been successful, he would claim his shoe business is booming, meanwhile nobody go know say na drug. Anoufia. Them for don catch them for those country wey them dey slaughter drug dealers.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
My brodas always making us proud grin
Lwkmd....... Proud Of What If I May Ask?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
smh....they keep spoiling their reputation on national and internatiional level and they want seccession..

With this battered image,who will want to associate with biafra,should they be granted independence

Maka Y Wont We Associate With Them,At Least Person Like TINALETC3 Said They Are Made Her Proud.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by buezemartins(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
just pray for dear life...cause it may cost ur life

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by 2shur: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Its your

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg how 5and6 dey??
Sebastine1994:
Nigeria and Drugs are like 5&6
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
clancymiim:

ur fada

Na so e pain you, OLOSHO.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Keegan: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Drug peddling is numero uno business of the flaties.
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by dsupremeoley(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
when you see people in a short while come and started giving testimonies... look indept and u will understand who they really are.
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
nna ehn....ona ewemi iwu

e kutumu ume
brother odika why embarassed
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omagago:
NCAN, Kofar Duka-Wuya Gwale Kano Nigeria reporting. Has it been confirm?

Yes, its the Igbos as usual. This is their purview. Only they have Phd in drug running.
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
My brodas always making us proud grin

Yes jare, developing other peoples' land and tanishing our image and spoiling the show for we artificial jews of bearfraud.
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Nigeria and Drugs are like 5&6
You re wrong bro...they re not Nigerians, Next time You say the ipods, Igbos, Jews, biafrans, isrealites And drugs are like 5 And 6...
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
am tempted to start confirming names.

grin
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by brojoshua: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Love of money is the root of all evil
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa o. Just 1m?
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
neocortex:
Lock him up for good.
Ontop this small thing.. Haba mana grin
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by fareed69(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Branch reporting

Na them againO

The hardworking people
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Drug peddlers!
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by orovo98(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
What will u tell your kids when they grow up?
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by orovo98(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
distilledwalex:

Ontop this small thing.. Haba mana grin
What are u calling small thing?
Re: ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
You can make more money with diligence than with crime. 100% Guaranteed. Success comes with commitment, doing the right work or business for you and passion to excel. Avoid dangerous shortcuts like this guy tried to take.

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.