Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do? (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? by Stanislaus17(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
I was praying in my room and i heard my parents call my name several times but i didn't answer them because i was praying,do you think i got it wrong? Please if you were in my shoes,what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by donolatunji(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Stanislaus17:
I was praying in my room and i heard my parents call my name several times but i didn't answer them because i was praying,do you think i got it wrong? Please if you were in my shoes,what would you do?

1)You Got It Totally Wrong (cus you counted yo P. voice,even god said honour thy father and mother)
2)I Will Answer Them By Saying "i'm praying will join you soon" Chikena!
Re: What Would You Do? by orisa37: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
Since you knew that it was your Parents voice, they are intermediaries between you and The God you were praying to. Answer them fast for God might be sending them as Angels to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Spoke To Me / . / Advice To Nairaland Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.