Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Teen Pregnancy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Teen Pregnancy (558 Views)

A Teen Or Eighteen? (the First Flip) / The Street Teen / The Perfect Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Pregnancy by Kindoo: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2017
ComiD
Oh sorry! May God comfort you.

AliD
Sorry! For what?

ComiD
I heard your mother crying, yesterday's evening.

AliD
Oh! It was a joy-cry.

ComiD
Joy-cry?

AliD
Yes, my younger sister gave birth to her first grandchild.

ComiD
Oh! No wonder it was harsh.

AliD
It was not harsh, it was only high.

ComiD
She knew, she had added to her burden. What a joy?

AliD
Not a burden, a bundle of joy.

ComiD
Indeed! You watched her moved with those thin leg boys at the wrong time, you refuse to caution her. Now you have a bundle of joy?

AliD
Whatever! I am now an uncle.

ComiD
Congrats o, uncle AliD. This days, any can become an uncle. Teen uncles.

SeriD
When a teen girl gives birth and the mother joy-cry in that manner, something is wrong. She joyed in pains but there would have been cautions.

ComiD
Abi o

SeriD
The mother was always absent from home, pursuing business sales. Claiming 'It is what you will eat that I am looking for'
Whenever she is around, she do see the calibres, her daughter walked with, she bothered less. Even when neighbours warned about the child not sleeping at home sometimes. She roars, 'Leave my child alone o, leave her'

ComiD
That is the result, the bundle of joy. Hurrah!

AliD
Why are you so bothered?  It my family affair.

SeriD
Family affair uncle.

ComiD
Hahahahahahah

SeriD
The bundle of joy has come to stop your sister's education. She might not be able to go further so that she can take care of the baby.

ComiD
Oh! The future bleaks.

SeriD
Or do you think your mother can combine her load, already sufficient with hers.

ComiD
May be the father will help.

SeriD
Who is the fahter?

AliD
FriD.

SeriD
FriD just finished his secondary school. Teen father. AleD will have to carry her load.

ComiD
What a potential tending to waste, if she cannot further. She becomes a drop out because of no caution. The future  she desired, cannot be gotten like this.

SeriD
She is one out of many. Many of them cut their dreams and let off what they can be because of unwanted pregnancy

ComiD
Parents should caution and guide their children against having unwanted pregnancy.

SeriD
Sex education
Know yours daughters friend
Rebuke her, when you notice she has bad attitude with the opposite sex or keep strange moves
Spend time with your children, loneliness can make them seek friendship with just any person.

ComiD
True, true talk.

SeriD
Secure your daughters future. She is your treasure.

ComiD
Yes, yes, your treasure. How will it be, AliD?

AliD
What?

ComiD
The christening.

AliD
Because of situation beyond control. The christening will be done in the parlour. But as friend, I will surprise you.

ComiD
Really?

AliD
It is my memorable day. My first nephew. Till then sha.

OMÓJUWÚRÀ.

from
www.wurana..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal Of Love Chapter One [MUST READ] / The Thorn Bird / How To Handle Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.