Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation (708 Views)

Updated Job Alerts / Female Customer Service Assistant Urgently Needed For Immediate Job. / Immediate Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Temmytorpe2012(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
To all Applicants/Job seekers, and people looking out for a better job.

An international recruitment agency just launched the Labour market. They render services to applicants/ job seekers etc to get their Perfect job easily. They recruit both internationally and locally, and all their jobs adverts are verified and Certified.
If you are interested in getting a job almost immediately or you have people that are job seekers. Pls don't keep this to yourself share it.
Kindly forward your email address to 08188034205 or login to the website www.perfectjob.com.ng

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Val1994(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
The space for email and username isn't working..
It keeps saying invalid email
Even with the correct details still not working
Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Temmytorpe2012(f): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
@Val you need to register or you can send your email address will put you through with the registration.
Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by adedee14: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Val1994:
The space for email and username isn't working..
It keeps saying invalid email
Even with the correct details still not working
You might get scammed if you are searching this way. I sent you a PM. Check you mail and reply me. But still try it out first
Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Val1994(f): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
adedee14:

You might get scammed if you are searching this way. I sent you a PM. Check you mail and reply me. But still try it out first

I can't find anything in my mail
Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Val1994(f): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Val1994 post=54464212]
Re: Get Immediate Job Alerts From Verified And Certified Organisation by Val1994(f): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=adedee14 post=54460288]

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Female Masseurs Needed @ Spa In Abuja / Hr Assistant & Production Account Officer Vacancies / Npower.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.