Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) (30028 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
cocktopuss:

He is loved by northerners, dont get it twisted. He WAS loved by most, not anymore.

Yours sincerely,

An ex Buhari Thumper.
that's perfectly you own choice don't decide for the rest.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
F
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Anasko:
Celebration and party everywhere in Kaduna State today. na free food and meat here.
na cow the want kill for my side now.....I will post the pics later. Free barbecue today.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Anasko(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
na cow the want kill for my side now.....I will post the pics later. Free barbecue today.
Na everywhere Bros. Kaduna State is Baba Buhari.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Make una dey take old photo decieve una self
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by cocktopuss: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:

i can actually, id leave it at that. No one supports/enjoys a worsening economy under any leader no matter how amiable his personality. personality does not feed people neither does it protect people....
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
We're not pleased that you're back... we feel much worse now..things will now get more worse. E.g
Dollar = 700
Militants going back to the pipe bursting.
Fulani people will resume again...
The list continues...
Baba if you truly love your country go back to America nd wait till your test result is released.. both the ear test.. Nose test.. eye test nd pregnancy test..
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by shos: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
Early this morning people from Kaduna south especially Kakuri to be precise have already start throwing party with Hausa local music for the returning of president Buhari
ZOMBIE
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by 989900: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Have pity on the people of Katsina, they've lost 2 Yar'Aduas in terribly sad circumstances, losing another illustrious son, a sitting President would bring so much shame and sadness to them.

I can relate to their excitement.

What I can't relate to, is how same people who celebrate the return of folks like Ibori will have something to say here.

1 Like

Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are surprised that people are happy that someone is back alive, bro your hatred is incurable and your jobless state is epic.
The person wey leave you for this state, him jazz is epic i swear!
Sharming95:
zombieism is an incurable disease.... buh d baba way do d jazz 4 Buhari way him take cast spell on dis ppu must av gone 2 heaven 2 get d ingredients..... haba
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by back2sender: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
If some people can celebrate the life of one Eze who died in China, some can celebrate the life of a leader who returned alive.
Truth is talking!
The EZE NDIGBO IN CHINA WAS A DRUG PEDDLER.
Of course people from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers will support him as USUAL. Supporting evil since 1800
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
God works in ways we cannot understand. Only a few people understand that Buhari is NIGERIA'S savior. U hate him or like him Nigeria must b save and u will b happy
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by SuperBlack: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
yes o my brother. Road block every where here in Kaduna.
Road Block everywhere here in kaduna? What a Fat Lie. Please which kin Eye i fit use see the Road Block abeg?
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
what a citizen. nigerians on its own are problematic. was is there about rejoicing wen ur president is not fair about his travelling RUBBISH AND MUMU CITIZENS

COLLAPSED COUNTRY
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nathan2016: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
POVERTY IS NOT ONLY WAT YOUR HAVE IN THE BANK, BUT ALSO WAT YOU HAVE IN THE SKULL....
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by gemini35(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should address nigerian,s we need to be sure,
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Okeji(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
zombieism is an incurable disease.... buh d baba way do d jazz 4 Buhari way him take cast spell on dis ppu must av gone 2 heaven 2 get d ingredients..... haba
U r just an enemy of a good thing. U n ur cohorts wailers can go hug transformer if u lyk....mumu pple
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Okeji(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
989900:
Have pity on the people of Katsina, they've lost 2 Yar'Aduas in terribly sad circumstances, losing another illustrious son, a sitting President would bring so much shame and sadness to them.

I can relate to their excitement.

What I can't relate to, is how same people who celebrate the return of folks like Ibori will have something to say here.
God bless u jare
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dollar go cost tmoro tmoro.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
cocktopuss:

He is loved by northerners, dont get it twisted. He WAS loved by most, not anymore.
Yours sincerely,
An ex Buhari Thumper.

You celebrated his death I suppose?
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Make una dey take old photo decieve una self
what is this one saying I snapped them my self this morning.....Or do you need more pics I still have them in my phone.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by OlaMiki: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
as u zombie follow follow ur fellow IPOD fraudster call kanu . so tay u dey carry flag wey no get value abt dey face our military forces , IPOD FLAT HEAD ur own zombie na brainless rubber ant own
Sharming95:
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by cocktopuss: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
AnanseK:

You celebrated his death I suppose?

only a dummy would think he died, i wont wish death on anyone. so you are a dummy for assuming you know.

Im only keen on a better life for Nigerians, if he is not too healthy he should attend to his health, i dont regard him holding a position at the detriment of the success of Nigeria, his personal dreams are not worth Nigerians well being, kapish?
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by dokyOloye: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
weedtheweeds:
how much more stupid can we get?His return did not improve our economy. we have an issue here. there are no jobs, no food, no money. Buhari was here when all these things went from bad to worse. They spent time blaming the previous administration but the obvious is that the previous outperformed. It is such a shame. This isnt a victory for Nigeria. People are hungry and dying and some uncouth hombres are celebrating as if their fave football club just scored a winning goal. damn barbarians!!!
My brother,d consolation is that b4 d harsh economy will affect U by 30%,it will have killed all these ppl rejoicing.
They should continue.
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by jiorhemen(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:
It's not charm. I was born and brought up in the North, so I know the situation there. The high rate of illiteracy in that region makes them to give cult support to any leader who is an Hausa-Fulani Muslim. No matter the level of poverty among them and the level of suffering, they still prefer a Mohammed, a Jubril, an Ibrahim, a Garba, etc, to a brilliant Christian from the South who will make life better for them and govern better. As a result of the acute illiteracy and ignorance in that region, they give allegience and make decisions based on ethno-religious consideration. I didn't say this because I am anti-Buhari, I just decided to say it as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
what is this one saying I snapped them my self this morning.....Or do you need more pics I still have them in my phone.
asalamaleku
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sharming95:

Is only those that are insane will think negative
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
flat headed iPod spoted.
check ma profile b4 labelling me an idiotic flatron cuz I ain't one....sai dan arewa
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
yeye dey smell
Why him return dey pain you now?
Re: People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) by mvem(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
jamislaw:
...am not in support of buhari but if an election is called now, the man will still win...
The north still gives him their full support....you and i knows that wether the east or south does not like him it wont change anything in the polls as witnessed in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex / Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.