Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) (940 Views)

Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by lightblazingnow(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Politicians, dignitaries who welcomed Buhari (FULL LIST)

President Muhammadu Buhari was welcome by the vice president and many others
Upon his arrival, some Nigeria politicians and dignitaries went to Kaduna to welcome him.

However, others stayed back at the Presidential Villa in Abuja to welcome the president on his arrival.

See list below:

1. The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

2. The presidential chief of staff, Abba Kyari

3. Zamfara state governor Abdulaziz Yari

4. Deputy governor of Kaduna state, Barnabas Bala

5. The minister of the Federal Capital Territory Muhammad Bello

6. Minister of defence, Mansur Dan-Ali

7. National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno

8. Director general of the Depratment of State Security Lawal Daura

9. The inspector general of police

10. Senator Abdulaziz Nyako

11. All service chiefs

12. Presidential spokesperson Femi Adesina

13. Bashir Ahmed

https://www.naij.com/1092928-politicians-dignitaries-welcomed-buha

Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by muykem: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome sir, wailer thought you are dead but here you are walking with your two leg. May God continue to bless you in Jesus name.
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
No South Western?
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by ayatt(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
d
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by yarimo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
I will not comment until I hear from FAYOSE. grin grin
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by TimeManager(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
He was received by Nigerians, his kitchen cabinets, ministers, governors, name it.. Why come up with a needless lists.. OP must be out of his mind..
Truth is mine!
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by lightblazingnow(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
TimeManager:
He was received by Nigerians, his kitchen cabinets, ministers, governors, name it.. Why come up with a needless lists.. OP must be out of his mind..
Truth is mine!

Time management
Re: Politicians, Dignitaries Who Welcomed Buhari ( Full List) by Aufbauh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was not there in person because the news of the president triumphant return came to me very late yesterday and i couldn't catch up with the flight.

I'd miss the moment though,my spirit is with them. As a mark of honour and respect for Mr. President i have declared today as a work-free day for me and my family.

Today is my Sabbath day grin

(1) (Reply)

Youths And The Quest To Get Rich Quick Mentality By Wisdom N / Read And Choose Who To Blame:Awolowo Or Azikiwe. / Buy American Hire American. Trump Signed Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.