Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Account Using Chrome Extension - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Account Using Chrome Extension (808 Views)

How To Know Who Viewed My Facebook Profile / How To Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Account The Most Or Last / Wanna Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile? Then Here Is How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Account Using Chrome Extension by Mubycrown(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Have you ever thought of knowing who viewed your facebook Profile...Nowadays, I know we have that one person who we are having crush on & we want to sure if that person is crushing on us....Different people with different reason to know who viewed their profile...To cut everything short,
I would like to inform you that this feature is against Facebook policies but still there is one add-on for Chrome which will allow you to check who visited your facebook profile. let's get down to the tr!ck...

Using Google Chrome Extension

Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who views your facebook.It works what exactly it says, but the only limitation is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other wise this extension will not work. So it is better to make your friends aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension. But Subsequently i will share the easiet way you can go about this without any stress...I'm currently working on it..

How To See Who Views Your Facebook

1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now notice an extra ‘visitors’ tab next to the left of ‘home’ on the top blue bar.
profile visitors for facebook
3. Click on it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned before, it will only show those visitors who have already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It’s concept is cool and works great if more persons are using it.

Lastly:

I am sure that you will get answer of your question who viewed my facbook profile. Now its very easy.Only one suggestion I would like to give you that don’t download fake apps.They will hack your account.

Share your valuable thoughts on this tricks.

Note: I would like to remind you that there are many free apps available on Play store which claims to do this. But unfortunately the only thing this applications does is to steal your personal information and nothing.

Don’t download such apps as they are very harmful for your facebook account.
I love solving problems...Feel free to state your problem using the comment box..
Thank you...I'm Crown theChiefBlogger

http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/03/how-to-know-who-viewed-your-facebook.html
Re: How To Know Who Viewed Your Facebook Account Using Chrome Extension by Ndudi4: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Help can't login to my Facebook account

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE: I Want To Start A Celebrity Biography Youtube Channel. How Cool? / How Do You Think My New Blog Site Was? / Help Needed On Paypal,visa/mastercard,perfect Money Integration On My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.