Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 (918 Views)

Urgent Need Of Samsung S9 or note 8 / Samsung Galaxy A70 Or Note 10 Plus - Video / price reviewed: Very Neat 3 Pieces Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale 32 nw 68k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please if you have any of the aforementioned phones, do contact me for urgent deal. Call or WhatsApp: 08068291357
Location is Ilorin and Lagos
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by Sellfish(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have a neat perfectly working samsung note 3 smiley

Location is Jos tho...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sellfish:
I have a neat perfectly working samsung note 3 smiley

Location is Jos tho...

How much is it and do you have the pictures?
You can drop your WhatsApp digit lets chat
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by buygala(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmancyneo:

Whatsapp me on 08036236090...Yes I do have pictures

It's 50k. ..with the charger

Sorry bro...this is my alternate account....will quote you with the other one smiley
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by Sellfish(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmancyneo:

I am the same person who quoted you with the "buygala" moniker...so pls contact me with the number above if interested smiley
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
I was chatting with someone from Benin, about a Note 3. Please if you are they guy contact me. My phone had an issue I had to restore my backup and I lost your contact. Please respond as soon as possible.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Still needed please
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Any of these phones is still needed
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by Sellfish(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
emmancyneo:
Any of these phones is still needed

And that was how I wasted my data sending you pictures of the note 3 on whatsapp....but you didn't even dignify my effort with an acknowledgment. ...no one is forcing u to buy anything...but at least show some courtesy...a simple "I have seen the pictures, but i will rather get something else" surely won't kill you..it doesn't cost u anything smiley

Summary. ....For all those on here, this guy no ready to buy phone. ...tell him to send you data if he wanna see pictures of what you have...that way, you won't have to put up with his lack of courtesy sad

Data is too expensive these days to waste on ...... smiley

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sellfish:

And that was how I wasted my data sending you pictures of the note 3 on whatsapp....but you didn't even dignify my effort with an acknowledgment. ...no one is forcing u to buy anything...but at least show some courtesy...a simple "I have seen the pictures, but i will rather get something else" surely won't kill you..it doesn't cost u anything smiley

Summary. ....For all those on here, this guy no ready to buy phone. ...tell him to send you data if he wanna see pictures of what you have...that way, you won't have to put up with his lack of courtesy sad

Data is too expensive these days to waste on ...... smiley

Lol.... Bro you get time ooo..... I believe data should not be a problem to you, well if am mistaken sorry about your data...... I already had a deal with someone then which later didn't happen...... You sent me pictures and kept quiet, you don't expect me to be asking you questions, moreover your location was a major issue. You could have asked me the reason for my silence instead of coming here. Show some level of maturity I know you are.... BTW, I still need any of the phones...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by buygala(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
emmancyneo:

Lol.... Bro you get time ooo..... I believe data should not be a problem to you, well if am mistaken sorry about your data...... I already had a deal with someone then which later didn't happen...... You sent me pictures and kept quiet, you don't expect me to be asking you questions, moreover your location was a major issue. You could have asked me the reason for my silence instead of coming here. Show some level of maturity I know you are.... BTW, I still need any of the phones...

My comment is still out there sha smiley

People who are willing to deal with ur level of 'maturity 'will still answer you

My comment is just to help those who don't wish to waste their data or time

And please check my 1st comment when I responded to your advert ...I clearly spelt out that I was in Jos...And u still asked me to send pictures ..so don't even go that way smiley
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by emmancyneo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
buygala:

My comment is still out there sha smiley

People who are willing to deal with ur level of 'maturity 'will still answer you

My comment is just to help those who don't wish to waste their data or time

And please check my 1st comment when I responded to your advert ...I clearly spelt out that I was in Jos...And u still asked me to send pictures ..so don't even go that way smiley

Bros park well, how many data did you even use for the picture? Who made you an adviser here? What's your problem, you sent pictures of your phone and I decided not to buy again is that a problem. Abel leave my thread and go share your frustration elsewhere
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by Sellfish(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
emmancyneo:

Bros park well, how many data did you even use for the picture? Who made you an adviser here? What's your problem, you sent pictures of your phone and I decided not to buy again is that a problem. Abel leave my thread and go share your frustration elsewhere

Even if it's 1kb I spent on somtin like you, it's still bad news smiley

Because your brains and manners are not even worth 1kb sad

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by austin4real(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Gehngehn tech fight
Re: In Urgent Need Of Samsung S5 Or Note 3 by iboboyswag(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
This swapping of monikers is suspect sef!

(1) (Reply)

Fingerprint Scanner For Sale / HP Mini Laptop For Sale (very Neat) / Rfid Ticket Parking Management System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.