Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (49783 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by segebase(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I blame bubu
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by QuietHammer(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:
Are you gonna dance oooo if I spray you the money... grin grin
Yes o
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by GregyT(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
if you look closely it was 1$ each and 5 notes in all. so it wasn't too much of a show.
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Our people and swag grin

It is almost the same as spraying #500 Naira notes.i.e. $1 = 450

We don see that one before nah, why she do like say she dey swallow natural yogurt (semen)? angry
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Daboomb: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
The woman be like......

"After gossiping me around you are dancing for me to spread my money on you abi

Yo Father!!! I spend dollars not a crashing Nairagrin

Just One-One Dollar?

Na by force to spray money?

Poor people forming Rich!
grin grin grin
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by jrusky(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please are calling this grandma a lady Do you wear glasses If yes remove it zoom this picture very well may be you will see this is not a lady or if you have eyes defection get your eye drop may be you will see clearer, this is grandma and not lady what you are seen is *make up lies*

Well as per her expression possibly that may be dancing swag as you know in Nigeria style their is no kind of dancing swag Nigeria do not have.

Mad man dancing swag we have it, weed smoking dancing swag we have it, imbecille dancing swag we have, goat dancing swag we have it just name it so it may be a new dancing swag.
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op.
"displays her wealth" nt sprays money

Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by gofnor(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
To spray money no fight
PapiNigga:
That's the face you give when you really really really want your mom to know you mean to "spray her the money" Lol

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/the-expression-on-this-lady-face-as-she.html?m=1
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by tmodeltoluene(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
She don drug
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by nickxtra(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evil money
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Ekaka1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
And na $1 bills sef embarassed
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by topsam1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
The mouth of the sprayer like BISOLA BBN's
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
That's pride in action.
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Gome23: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Spraying money.....African mentality,u can't see an American do that way
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Burger01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
smiley
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Kobicove(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
That face... lipsrsealed
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by xjiggy: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na the one one dollar wey she dey spray naim she dey form activity. One dollar wey no reach #500. Na #1000 my wife dey spray. As for me, na internet transfer and if I transfer, EFCC must freeze your account
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
She looks like Aminat508

shocked shocked shocked Tosin
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aminat508:

Mi o puro now cheesy
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aminat508:

cheesy
Re: The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless by Aminat508(f): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mi o puro now cheesy
kise mi angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.