Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (50333 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Emycord: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
Hmmmmmm

This Churchill of a guy Sef.... So Tonto get Co-wife since and nobody knew.....

This people news don tire me Sef... Na dem know sha
i think the guy is blessed amongst women
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
a woman who wants or is always in demand for money from her man doesn't deserve love
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by davidif: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2017
oruma19:

Tonto made a wrong choice due to oju kokoro that she has. It is a known fact that inter tribal marriages are going into extinction in Nigeria. I am not a tribalist bt it is common place to see yoruba guys treat their wives from other tribes badly and with complete disrespect. it is worse with Ibo men who can even use other pples children for ritual as long as the ladies are not fellow Ibos. For the Hausas, religion has destroyed their psyche. They can live peacefully with u as long as u can be their fellow muhammedeen, any thing otherwise, they cut the woman in pieces, So badddddd. For the remaining minorities, they hate each other like mad. An Ibibio man cannot marry an urhobo girl without his parents fighting against the decision. Even itshekiri will oppose marrying their closest brothers the Ijaws. Now tell me, what kind of a people are we? We should not be togeda in this God damned country called Nigeria becos we aren't one pple. A country where ethnic group cones first in the heart of the pple is not a country. Let us peacefully separate and go our different ways abeg.

What we need is true leadership. A good transformational leadership that can unite our country like an Abraham Lincoln or John F. Kennedy. Someone who can inspire us and unite the people. It's too bad that we have not had that yet. So sad and unfortunate.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by davidif: 6:11am On Mar 11, 2017
shine12:

Ok stay there and be eating fine boy after 10 years then. In my opinion, looks will hold a woman down for about 3-5yrs, when looks now become negligible, what next?.

A lazy fine boy don't even deserve to have a had-on.

I am very pro don't marry for money but love. I am also not blind to what is going on around me.

My Goodness! The way some Africans think at times is just amazing. You guys just seem to think in absolutes. The fact that a guy is handsome does not mean he is broke or have less prospects in future. He can be handsome and wealthy (and also living, faithful and God fearing too). Having good looks does not mean that you don't have other equally appealing qualities. Beauty and work ethic do not have to be mutually exclusive. They can both come together.

Same thing with women, it's possible for a woman to be beautiful on the outside and inward. It doesn't have to be one or the other. People are not always one dimensional you know?

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by shine12: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2017
davidif:

My Goodness! The way some Africans think at times is just amazing. You guys just seem to think in absolutes. The fact that a guy is handsome does not mean he is broke or have less prospects in future. He can be handsome and wealthy (and also living, faithful and God fearing too). Having good looks does not mean that you don't have other equally appealing qualities. Beauty and work ethic do not have to be mutually exclusive. They can both come together.

Same thing with women, it's possible for a woman to be beautiful on the outside and inward. It doesn't have to be one or the other. People are not always one dimensional you know?

It's not only Africans that says what I said.Obviously you can be fine and wealthy.Opps I am not aware of that before.

It's funny when people hear opinions contrary to theirs and they will start saying it's because of your Africannes.The worst ideology of life is not even in Africa but in Europe and North America.

Again, I repeat looks should not carry anybody away.I don't care if you are broke or not.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by lifeispeace: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
davidif:

you have a mail sir.. smiley
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lisaflex:

Abeg, hw many she choose? No be 1 wey she marry so? Was she supposed 2 jes marry d first guy who came her way so she won't be called "picky"? U guys will say anytn as long as u cn smhw find a way 2 mk it d woman's fault...I don tire for ds naija sef angry

She gets what she bargained for. And by the way if you're really tired of 9ja as you have said then go to Togo it's visa free.

Cossy Orjiakor's Father Is Dead (Photos) / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React