Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories (1153 Views)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Artificial Intelligence And Sexually Transmitted Infections / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by oyinda1242(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
TO THE TALENTED PEN HOLDERS

This is solely my opinion and i am not imposing it on anyone( NOTE)....you can take it or leave it, i am just stating facts the are obvious to me.....

sincerely, from the depth of my heart i do love entertainment, especially for the sake of relaxation. i am a writer...an upcoming one at least and i enjoy the feeling of been any character in a story that i write but there is one thing i won't be...i wont be a degraded fellow that would corrupt and destory the mind of my readers especially the teens and even pre-teens.

we have to note that writers are like gods, they create and they destroy any character they have in their mind. They put it into writing making the readers feel what they want them to feel and influencing their actions afterwards.

i have come to realise that you are what you write and when you write, you stimulate others to been like you. sexuality outside marriage is absolutely degrading in any kind of form it takes whether as masturbation or as ponography.

These things take from us without giving us anything back in return.. its like building up a generation of wasted youths....

That you have made a mistake in life, that you have fallen, that you lost your dignity doesn't give you the right to pull the younger generation down. find a solution to your problem and write about that solution.. I guess that's more healthy. True i know you put '+18' on your stories and articles but then, how many teenagers know the meaning. why write it at all?

sex amidst youths is like off and on insanity...it leaves them with a feeling of worthlessness... who would tell them that they were not created to run into the sexually inviting arms of every Dick, Tom and Harry.. they finish and they are like 'oh! what have i done!' whereas you were the maddness initator!

come on! lets do this together ... lets do it right! lets write good.... lets help the upcoming generation. life is not all about sex!

I LOVE TO WRITE BUT I WOULD WRITE RIGHT!

#love #passion #purity
#Thisismyvoice
BOLARINWA OYINDAMOLA

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by Akposb(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
True in all aspect.
Re: My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
I disagree. The statement of You are what you write isn't valid in some cases..
Re: My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol, what you've written provides a comic relief.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by souloho19(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Every one is Jackie Collins these days..
I totally agree with you..I feel the writer doesn't have to be so explicit..but that's just me.
Re: My Take On Erotic And Sexually Provocative Stories by Olajay3700(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
I believe books are written for specific audience. I'll like to be in concept that when I read, I want to read everything. Everything. 10Q

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between ‘has’ And ‘have’ / Get your personal Grammarly Premium account / An Open Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.