Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Letter To The Moderators - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To The Moderators (664 Views)

Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Moderators by xynerise: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2009
O boys where my thread dey na? The thread of "Did you experience this in your childhood days". Make una no use me play o. Make una post am back now or. Seriously why did you guys delete it? To press delete for una office they sweet una abi? grin
Re: Letter To The Moderators by skfa1: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2009
xynerise:

O boys where my thread dey na? The thread of "Did you experience this in your childhood days". Make una no use me play o. Make una post am back now or. Seriously why did you guys delete it? To press delete for una office they sweet una abi? grin

What dangerous substance are u smoking? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Letter To The Moderators by xynerise: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2009
Your papa yansh dia. Are you not suppose to be sleeping? The people I sent the letter understand what I am talking about. Pls dont let me insult you. Blue goat.
Re: Letter To The Moderators by skfa1: 1:15am On Dec 17, 2009
xynerise:

Your papa yansh dia. Are you not suppose to be sleeping? The people I sent the letter understand what I am talking about. Pls dont let me insult you. Blue goat.

I bet u have no respect for ur parents at all. I was even joking with you, but dont know that you lack some manners and some home training.You need to improve in the way you communicate with people.Pls grow up.
Re: Letter To The Moderators by xynerise: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2009
Sorry I forgot to put the smiley " grin " at the end. Pls I was just joking with you. Am a free person o. I dont have a problem with anybody on NL. So how far na? grin
Re: Letter To The Moderators by skfa1: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2009
xynerise:

Sorry I forgot to put the smiley " grin " at the end. Pls I was just joking with you. Am a free person o. I dont have a problem with anybody on NL. So how far na? grin

lol, i dey my bro.safe no long thing  cheesy  cheesy

oya dani and ben come reply ur letter o smiley
Re: Letter To The Moderators by xynerise: 1:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Those moderators dey show themselves. By the time I kidnap one them go learn how to moderate. grin. Imagine them banned me for being to serious and polite. grin. Dani and ben 10, I know the road una dey take come back from work, if una no release my thread na me go pick una after closing tomorrow. grin
Re: Letter To The Moderators by aristole(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2009
Thread locked.For threatening [color=#000099]moderators.Not even members.[/color]
Re: Letter To The Moderators by Ben13: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
LOL check for it in the culture section. That's the supposed section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367305.0.html#msg5125631
Re: Letter To The Moderators by Migines(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
its so funny how fast we take offence in this supposed "jokes" section.
skfa1:

I bet u have no respect for your parents at all. I was even joking with you, but dont know that you lack some manners and some home training.You need to improve in the way you communicate with people.Pls grow up.
shoooo u dey quick ves o.

xynerise:

To press delete for una office they sweet una abi? grin
LOL

xynerise:

wow not many wuld do this. thumbs up

gud to knw yall sorted out tho nd i guess i av to put a smiley somewer here grin so so dumb fu<!< wunt stat spitting sh!t grin
Re: Letter To The Moderators by tayoast(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
xynerise:

Landlord-like

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! / Am Confused / Where Am I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.