Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee (3710 Views)

How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / Barca-psg Official Ref, 'aytekin ' Penalised By UEFA / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by waley007(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aytekin will not referee in any more Champions League matches this season since UEFA was not satisfied with his arbitration in Wednesday's match Barcelona vs PSG.

Aytekin will not referee in any more Champions League matches this season since UEFA was not satisfied with his arbitration in Wednesday's match Barcelona vs PSG.

Some of the decisions made by the referee on Wednesday have caused various controversies. Example are the penalty not conceded to DiMaria, the penalty awarded to Luis Suarez, and there are more actions left undiscussed because of wrong decisions that Aytekin made.

According to the Spanish newspaper MARCA, UEFA has made the decision to exclude the German referee from the upcoming Champions League matches this season. Collina, the main responsible of the UEFA referee collective did not like Aytekin's way of leading the match.

This way, the German referee will be removed from the Champions League, as a penalization for his conduct at Camp Nou.

The German Football Association went in defense of their referee, but UEFA have their own opinion and even though they did not give out a sanction they decided that Aytekin will not referee another match this Champions League.

1 Share

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Pierohandsome: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
I dnt knw why referrees always favour barca in most crucial matches.Remove refferees frm barca,they are nt too different frm any other big team

3 Likes

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by koma1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I dnt knw why referrees always favour barca in most crucial matches.Remove refferees frm barca,they are nt too different frm any other big team
With or without referee's favor Barca is just the best team in the world. Anytime I want to watch good football I watch Barcelona even though am not a Barca fan

5 Likes

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Pierohandsome: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
koma1:

With or without referee's favor Barca is just the best team in the world. Anytime I want to watch good football I watch Barcelona even though am not a Barca fan
playing gud football does nt translate to being the best,after all arsenal does.Leave them with a brilliant team like chelsea,and remove referee's blunder and see how the game will end.

5 Likes

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by blakid(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
link or I don't biliv it...

1 Like

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
blakid:
link or I don't biliv it...

Chop the link:

[Barcelona vs PSG referee to be demoted after decisions in 6-1 result at Nou Camp | Metro News] is good,have a look at it! http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/10/uefa-to-sideline-referee-deniz-aytekin-after-barcelona-win-over-paris-saint-germain-6500425/
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Earth2Metahuman: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omagago:

Chop the link:

[Barcelona vs PSG referee to be demoted after decisions in 6-1 result at Nou Camp | Metro News] is good,have a look at it! http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/10/uefa-to-sideline-referee-deniz-aytekin-after-barcelona-win-over-paris-saint-germain-6500425/
the same metro that reported buharis death bah?

Abeg stop posting from that foolish link. This story is obviously fake. Plus uefa will never sanction any ref that favours their darling team, uefalona.

4 Likes

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
God of Barca, please locate me

1 Like

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by pazienza(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

Abeg stop posting from that foolish link. This story is obviously fake. Plus uefa will never sanction any ref that favours their darling team, uefalona.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3059460/barcelona-paris-saint-germain-referee-deniz-aytekin-demoted/
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Earth2Metahuman: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
pazienza:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3059460/barcelona-paris-saint-germain-referee-deniz-aytekin-demoted/
how come sucha big news is not on credible website like goal.com or bbc sport?
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by pazienza(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
how come sucha big news is not on credible website like goal.com or bbc sport?

Is thesunUK not credible enough for you?
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Earth2Metahuman: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
pazienza:

Is thesunUK not credible enough for you?

why is it not on goal and bbc news?
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by pazienza(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
why is it not on goal and bbc news?

Why is it on the sunnewsUK and even Marca?

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c19a0de2704eed198b456a.html
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Earth2Metahuman: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
pazienza:

Why is it on the sunnewsUK and even Marca?

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c19a0de2704eed198b456a.html
which one is marca again?
You have heard off bbc, goal, sky sport, super sport. None of them have the news except someone unknown uk blogs.
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

[Barcelona vs Paris Saint-Germain ref Deniz Aytekin could be demoted by Pierluigi Collina for his display] is good,have a look at it! https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3059460/barcelona-paris-saint-germain-referee-deniz-aytekin-demoted/
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Macgabe(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am a Barca fan and I agree that the Suarez penalty was controversial. But let me call your attention to something, go back and watch Arsenal vs Bayern match, look keenly the build up to Lewandowski penalty and compare with that of Suarez. The referee did not only awarded a penalty but also gave a very controversial red card to Koscielny. Now, why was the referee not banned or questioned? I leave you to answer that.
I use to say something that in a match, officiating will have to favour one team so if it favours you, you enjoy it but if it didn't favour you, you endure it. that's football for you. To take us back into memory lane, last season, Barca vs Artletico match there was a clear penalty against Atletico but it was not awarded. This season too, a clear goal against Real Sociedad was overlooked by both referee and his assistant just to mention few. So if it favours you try and enjoy it and we also watch a match were Arsenal scored in the extra time with a clear handball and was given. Referees are not machine hence they can make mistakes. :-XAm a Barca fan and I agree that the Suarez penalty was controversial. But let me call your attention to something, go back and watch Arsenal vs Bayern match, look keenly the build up to Lewandowski penalty and compare with that of Suarez. The referee did not only awarded a penalty but also gave a very controversial red card to Koscielny. Now, why was the referee not banned or questioned? I leave you to answer that.
I use to say something that in a match, officiating will have to favour one team so if it favours you, you enjoy it but if it didn't favour you, you endure it. that's football for you. To take us back into memory lane, last season, Barca vs Artletico match there was a clear penalty against Atletico but it was not awarded. This season too, a clear goal against Real Sociedad was overlooked by both referee and his assistant just to mention few. So if it favours you try and enjoy it and we also watch a match were Arsenal scored in the extra time with a clear handball and was given. Referees are not machine hence they can make mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by matrix199(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Postmortem after death!

Even if the referee was a Catalonian, PSG had no excuse to concede 6 goals. All they needed do was play and hold the ball as much as they can, to kill time.

Barcelona was just too determined to score and keep scoring. They leveraged on unbiased officiating favoritism at home and got the needed goals.

FC Barcelona is simply the champion of champions!!!!!!!
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
koma1:

someone is not telling d truth
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by schoolmaster: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pierohandsome:
playing gud football does nt translate to being the best,after all arsenal does.Leave them with a brilliant team like chelsea,and remove referee's blunder and see how the game will end.

who is Chelsea na to come pack bus play 10 man defense and get lucky winning we dey talk here. pray hard make Barcelona catch u soon .
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
which one is marca again?
You have heard off bbc, goal, sky sport, super sport. None of them have the news except someone unknown uk blogs.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/03/11/33518312/barcelona-vs-psg-referee-facing-uefa-demotion
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by Saintsquare(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
schoolmaster:

who is Chelsea na to come pack bus play 10 man defense and get lucky winning we dey talk here. pray hard make Barcelona catch u soon .
You better be careful what u ask for.........
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by judedwriter(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Barca were really lucky thanks to the referee!!! Like they say, life isn't fair- even on the football pitch!
Re: UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee by morkaz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dnt mind all ds hypocrites. Smebody Sidon inside his/her house blog sme rubbish nd rubbish pple like dm believe am. Y cnt we find it on UEFA site itself? mtchewwwww.

(1) (Reply)

OLE GUNNER SOLSKJAER coach of Manchester united sacked / Peter Osaze Odemwingie Attacks Siasia On Twitter, Says He Got Issues / Gabon, Morocco, Niger, Tunisia : AFCON 2012 Group C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.