Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon (67171 Views)

Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos / Plymouth Prowler Spotted At The Palms, Lekki (Pictured) / I Want To Buy My First Car, I Need Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by khalling2008: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
that's Nissan Micra
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
mamaafrik:
That's rampant these days,everyone wants to pay semi-knockedown tariff to custom.

But semi knockdown duty is only applicable if the vehicle is imported by companies registered as car assembling plants or manufacturers. Not by used car importers trying to cut corners. Although, anytime is possible.

That is why when some people get a car for ridiculously cheap price, they are never aware of what they are buying. Technically, more modern cars are built as whole unit-body skeleton. Cutting the roof and then welding it back takes way the structural rigidity of the vehicle and could result in serious crushing in case of collision; throwing loose metals towards the driver. Secondly, the aerodynamic is also affected. thus increasing the drag factor (used more fuel and moves slower).
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by magzey: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
OK you forgot to capture the number

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
OP, pls buy Infinix grin
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Abudu2000(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op phone camera is similar to one used in filming the independence day 1960 sad
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
CArt:
汉语/漢語 cheesy
That means : chin chan Yuan wan pu Behind choi. meaning beautiful in English
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by GGclef(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op Shey na nokia c3 u dey use ni,evem sagem camera beta pass dis.
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by wokemzine: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
cheesy grin and he was like waving to the crowd oh, as in about to take off. Very funny
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by teabully(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
mehn, this one weakened me.
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by TINALETC3(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
shocked bia, if na insult, stop am, wait a minute, do u mean our own, President , Hw cn, impossible shocked
ahamonyeka:
you look like bubu.
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Skyken99(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Lwkmd
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by ahamonyeka(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked bia, if na insult, stop am, wait a minute, do u mean our own, President , Hw cn, impossible shocked
shebi you see am when him dey come comedown from him jet and na black still come slim like bongs fish abi you no see am?lol
Nna how far?
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Spells(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Another pointless stuff

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by TINALETC3(f): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
shocked, now I no u no ruv me cry, hw cn mua resemble aboki, see me below, fine geh kiss
ahamonyeka:
shebi you see am when him dey come comedown from him jet and na black still come slim like bongs fish abi you no see am?lol
Nna how far?

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Okada-copter
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
nicerichard05:
See the funny car I spotted this afternoon on my way to apapa.

Nice convertible car angry grin

Sorry for the poor camera quality
you wouldn't have taken any picx since ur camera is not clear
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by ahamonyeka(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
shocked, now I no u no ruv me cry, hw cn mua resemble aboki, see me below, fine geh kiss
nne how I can I say sister resemble buhari instead you resemble aisha and that one below can never be you nwanem.I ruv you die.
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by correctguy101(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Professor of all madmen.
and na person papa o.

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by correctguy101(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Professor of all madmen.
and na person papa o.
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by Emmahunk(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Were the pictures taken with Nokia torch or 3310?
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by CArt(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
harffie:

Very true... grin
grin grin of course.

ifycent2:

that's True...
u understand chinese language. lolzz
correct guy wink

buffalowings:

NL don't worry
what he wrote there means cart
grin Na lie,ask ifycent2 or harffie cool

1 Like

Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by CArt(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2017
Mekwen:
That means : chin chan Yuan wan pu Behind choi. meaning beautiful in English
Oh! You later graduated? I'm very proud of you wink
Re: See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
nicerichard05:
See the funny car I spotted this afternoon on my way to apapa.

Nice convertible car angry grin

Sorry for the poor camera quality
Thats a car cut to fit into a shipping container, they will wed teh roof to it in a bit and you wont be any wiser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / The Classic Mercedes At Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos / Photos Of Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.