Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (23420 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Anambra Surpasses Local Consumption With The Entry Of JOSAN Rice Farms And Mills / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by koma1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank you PMB your ban on rice importation is yielding results. In the nearest future Nigeria will be self sufficient in rice

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Ejanla07: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
While Agro Millers still lies redundant to this day- even it's acquisition by Olam couldn't save it.

I pity my state.

SMH.

I kno u wish u r from Anambra

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by raker300: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
jieta:
i just like news like this, i wish am from anambra or Lagos.
so wetin do ya state ni?

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by jieta: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

so wetin do ya state ni?
my guy i come from the state when governor dey commission people filling station.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by DozieInc(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
The working Governor
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Skyken99(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
fabuloz1:
Haha....I've even seen my uncle bro Okey. The fair guy with a bald head behind Obiano grin No wonder he hurriedly returned from US, it's like this man wants to venture into politics cry
Lol
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Veezkid360(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Very soon Anambra State will feed Nigeria. God will surly blessing u. Ur really work hard for ur people. Keep the good work.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by masseratti: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
jieta:
my guy i come from the state when governor dey commission people filling station.
people's filling station,what state is that?lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Veezkid360(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Veezkid360:
Very soon Anambra State will feed Nigeria. God will surly blessing u. Ur really work hard for ur people. Keep the good work.
Veezkid360:
if others governors wuld emulate him, i tell u all that China, Ghana, South Africa, U S A, jst name them. They wi be buying from us.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
nzeobi:
Anambra adi ba go mma.
I just hope it's affordable.

All the former governors starting from Ngige, peter obi have all done a good job.

Remove Ngige from there for peace to reign here pls.....
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Onogiede(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Another pained ipob yoot who was probably banned today only to create another handle.

Two posts and the second one is quoting Omenka. cheesy. Una go die on top my matter for this forum.

You'd have this shut down as well if you don't behave like a NORMAL human being. cheesy
to slap u just dey hungry melee

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by eflintsone(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2017
this is the reason why import of rice was banned ... makes us go back to producing and stop depending on the white pples food ... lake rice, josan rice .... home made making its wave #positives
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by haske7(f): 4:07am On Mar 11, 2017
You forgot to mentiom Oliver okereke who is the CEO. Amazing and hardworking guy!!!!! Prounitate!!!!!!

raker300:
COMMISSIONING OF JOSAN INTEGRATED RICE FARM AND MILL, UFUMA.

His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano, the Executive Governor of Anambra State commissioned the JOSAN Integrated Rice Farm and Mill, the SPV between Joseph Agro Industries Limited and Anambra State Government.

This integrated rice farm, with all year round irrigation system has the capacity of producing 30 metric tons of rice per day. The project will further promote food security in the State, provide jobs for Anambra youths and improve the Internally Generated Revenue of the State.

Invest Nigeria... Think Anambra

http://www./forum/commissioning-josan-rice-mill-governor-obiano-pix#comment-6182

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by sonety2k(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2017
cool
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by emi14: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Weldon Gov. Obiano.. Rice is better news than the stories of Stephanie Otobo and tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by nkemjacob2(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
at least he is better than my useless governor in imo state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Almaiga: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Where is the Farm? This is another "Ugwu like" propaganda. Rubbish!!
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by izombie(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
Some idiots probably are so dumb they don't know when they are being ignored like some piece of shìt. cheesy
if you can't beat them, join them. No be una dey say obiano na MOU governor. Now those MOU's don dey yield results you dey here dey jonse. Go tell your governor make him com learn from obiano.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by kabarka(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
nzeobi:
Anambra adi ba go mma.
I just hope it's affordable.

All the former governors starting from Ngige, peter obi have all done a good job.

if you patronize them,farmer will have more money to expand.
More youths becomes farmers and competition increases.
Then PRICE comes down.

its a simple economic logic and message our leaders fail to pass in order to carry nigerians along.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by kabarka(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Keneking:
hope no stones?

if you patronize them,they will have more capital to invest in sophisticated machine.
however,even with stones,believe in your own.
Other countries did not start that perfect.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Charly68: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Obiano is working but the elites are already ganging up against the man to stop his second term project ..I wonder why politicians are very greedy like this..They see the good works but they would say it is a lie things can be better..Whereas it is fake promises
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by iaatmguy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Stones should not be problems, even if there are stones inside, pick them out, wash your rice and cook it wink
you are a true Nigerian
Patriotism is essential now
To drive the exchange rate down

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
iaatmguy:
you are a true Nigerian
Patriotism is essential now
To drive the exchange rate down
cool
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by kabarka(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Veezkid360:

That"s a fact.it will happen.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by kabarka(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Charly68:
Obiano is working but the elites are already ganging up against the man to stop his second term project ..I wonder why politicians are very greedy like this..They see the good works but they would say it is a lie things can be better..Whereas it is fake promises

You are following our politics but when the chips are down they must surely fail.
Re: Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill by Motion123(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
feran15:
30 tons per day? .... the mill or the farm? cause im sure it takes more than 3 months for rice to mature

I thought am the only person that saw that oh! 30 metric ton per DAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake / Nigerian Woman Gets $7 Million Grant From World Bank / My Pepper Planting Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.