Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How To Get Paid $12/hour As A Search Engine Evaluator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Paid $12/hour As A Search Engine Evaluator (1369 Views)

Become A Social Media Evaluator Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid $12/hour As A Search Engine Evaluator by haraphat01: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I’ll make about $700 this month for evaluating Google’s search engine. And Yahoo’s search engine. And Bing’s.
And the best part? Most of it is done while sitting at home in my pajamas.
What am I doing? Let me explain…
Search engines use complicated algorithms to determine the results you see. For example, if you type “Steve Gillman” into a Google search box a half-million possibly-relevant web pages will be narrowed down using various criteria until a second later you see my smiling face. You’ll also see links to my personal website, my blog on the Huffington Post, and LinkedIn profiles for a bunch of guys who share my name, to read more
visit http://millionairemm..com.ng/2017/03/how-to-get-paid-12hour-as-search-engine.html

(1) (Reply)

Need Crayfish, Prawns In Large Quantity? I Will Supply You. / Requirements To Start A Computer Business Center / How To Achieve Financial Freedom Through Online Entrepreneurship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.