Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic (379 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic by BERNIMOORE: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
HANG A DOG WITH A BAD NAME
SR Simulated and make replica of wike's voice saying ''kill everybody you can kill'' (clip3) in the Audio.

The Whole Alledged Audio Clip is 3'mins 4secs' on Youtube
After A Thorough Forensic Investigation Was Carried Out using a simple Audio Audition on Pinnacle Ultimate Studio 15 software.
6 Controversial clips were extracted and Compared

(1)1st clip was on 59th sec
(2)Second Clip was on 1 min'06 seconds
(3)Third Clip was on 1 min '46 seconds
(4)fourth clip was on 2 mins 13 seconds
(5)fifth clip was on 2 mins 18 seconds
(6)sixth clip 2 mins 20 seconds.

Listen Carefully as the clips unfolds discrepancies;
Bernimoore:
LISTEN TO THE AUDIO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttnwUOvJCvQ

LISTEN
Re: Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic by Firstcitizen: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You apostle is as guilty as hell. Go and sleep
Re: Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Suleiman Ass Licker Spotted

By The Time The Truth Is Finally Revealed I Hope You Will Be Bold Enough To Create A Thread And Apologies For Ur Stewpidity

Dont Know Why People Worship Pastors This Days Instead Of God.
Am Tired Of Religion And Christainity Really!.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Voice Will Be Cloned Like Wike's Super-imposed Voice Mimic by BERNIMOORE: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
nokiaba3:
Suleiman Ass Licker Spotted

By The Time The Truth Is Finally Revealed I Hope You Will Be Bold Enough To Create A Thread And Apologies For Ur Stewpidity

Dont Know Why People Worship Pastors This Days Instead Of God.
Am Tired Of Religion And Christainity Really!.
where it your evidence? Provide just one

(1) (Reply)

The Light Of The World / Deeper Life Members Escape Death As A Their Bus Burst Into Flames / A Shocking Encounter I Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.