Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (42858 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by edogu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
iPod yoot spotted! Any small thing, you will be shouting Afonjas like a frustrated idiot. LiePod terrorists, They hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory but are slaves to fayose and ffk angry

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by zainmaxwell(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
yim:
Buhari is evidently sick, coming home with osibanjo still acting as president is unnecessary. It is only when there is life that a person can rule.
But I thought he promised good health facilities undecided
and some people are here defending his failed a*s
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by ebuclassic18(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ife people are currently peacefully at sleep with both eyes closed. The hausa's attacked first and got served, I guess they thought Ife was enugu where towns are sacked and ibo women mass raped, yet the only action taken by the men is to divorce the women.

senseless idiot
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by ofwest47(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sahara reporter man has been disappointed for seeing Buhari alive and well because if the negative had being the case he would have been the first to report the bad news. because to a medicine man a deceased village is a good village and to a news man bad news is good news.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by isnovic(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
“Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third, it is regarded as self-evident.”
- Arthur Schopenhauer'

Deep and so true.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by onegig(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai... i give up on the youths of nowadays. Just mere comprehension they don't have and instead of them to keep their ignorance to themselves. They go all out to show their stu.pidity to the world.

The most painful part is that the frontpage now is an Avenue for dimwits and half backed graduates to expouse their fake ideals and education and the resson is not far-fetched. When you have dum.b people as fp moderators, dum.b things happen. Apologies to the sensible ones.

If what was written looks like being mocked to you, kindly go back to your high school and ask for a refund.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
angry

Thank God ...it seems a MOD deleted the post of a m0ron who posted graphic pix of the Ile Ife crisis.

Nairaland MODs should just instantly delete tribalistic posts and ban writers for at least 365 days to restore sanity here

See the pictures of innocent people used to depict "Afonjas" or "Igbos". That's plain invasion of their privacy

Seun Osewa, your Nairaland is fast becoming an instrument of hate and you see people glorifying rape with "Konji na bastard"

It's sad... angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Smooyis(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari needs a lot of care and rest. Madam Aisha should help him get back to life. I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Smooyis(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
angry

Thank God ...it seems a MOD deleted the post of a m0ronic fellow who posted graphic pix of the Ile Ife crisis.

Nairaland MODs should just instantly delete tribalistic posts and ban writers for at least 365 days to restore sanity here
I have raised this issue before, but nothing was done about it. Nairaland moderators have a lot of blame in all the hate speech and tribalism on the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by ncoolsome(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pavarottii:
Sowore ur quote at the end of the speech simply describes the truth that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president that has ever ruled Nigeria.

Cos this truth was ridiculed and it was opposed and still been opposed, but it is alaready becoming self evident. In d next one year. People will say it and agree to the truth eventually.

wat part is self evidentis it the killing n displacing of communities by boko aram in the northeast or the looting of our tresury dry..jonathan might hv had good intentions bt u need more than that to rule...dnt forget the rise n fall of the dollar is cursed my economic speculators saboteurs who want to see this country go down..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Odkosh: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

STFU, The first comment on this thread was a derogratory comment on the Yorubas by an ibo man, I guess you are selectively blind.

Strange how you guys manage to have a strong mixture of Hate and victim mentality in you.
the mumu guy is obviously intellectually blind.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by codedslayer: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
edogu:

Flat heads

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Odkosh: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ife people are currently peacefully at sleep with both eyes closed. The hausa's attacked first and got served, I guess they thought Ife was enugu where towns are sacked and ibo women mass raped, yet the only action taken by the men is to divorce the women.
grin, you get bad mouth. so you want the guy to commit next available suicide.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by MrCEO69(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
iPod yoot spotted! Any small thing, you will be shouting Afonjas like a frustrated idiot. LiePod terrorists, They hate Yorubas and call them all manner of derogatory but are slaves to fayose and ffk angry

Guy be truth to ursef did pic u post every time is photoshoped!.. See d man mouth. I can do that.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Emassive(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Thumbs up Sowere
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Adiola(f): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't mind that OSU. He's very hurt seeing Buhari walking freely and even cracking jokes cheesy

Even if you hate somebody so much or don't agree with his politics and policies, does it warrant you peddling lies and wishing him 'death'? after now, the hypocritical idiot according to Isreal ugwu will be screaming they're 'umu chineke' cheesy
animals and savages heading up west
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by edogu(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2017
codedslayer:

Flat heads
grin grin

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by shukuokukobambi: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
animals and savages heading up west

Including your father you claimed comes from ekiti right? cheesy

Why are you still following me about? did you not say adieu and promise to go rest in pieces? angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by codedslayer: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2017
edogu:

grin grin

You are even posting uganda pics, heard you people are from Uganda. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Adiola(f): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Including your father you claimed comes from ekiti right? cheesy

Why are you still following me about? did you not say adieu and promise to go rest in pieces? angry
I mean the muslims there which you are one
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by shukuokukobambi: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
I mean the muslims there which you are one

I care not about the religion of piss(Islam) nor the religion of fraud(christianity). I'm a proud African who will not be subjected to middle eastern myths angry

Try get some sense angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by henryhemon(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari should resign.
He is a curse to Nigeria

As blessed as you are to Nigeria,what has your blessing brought to us? Silly people think they have an opinion,your lineage can't even get to his level as curse as you claim he is. You were with God to know he is a curse to Nigeria and you 're bleßsed yet your blessing no fit fry akara. Abeg shift make we see road. You people will be fine eventually all your hatreds will lead you to hang yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Adiola(f): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I care not about the religion of piss(Islam) nor the religion of fraud(christianity). I'm a proud African who will not be subjected to middle eastern myths angry

Try get some sense angry
story who knew how many times your forehead hit the wood floor today...between you are suppose to be sleeping I guess its midnight over there in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by shukuokukobambi: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
story who knew how many timed your forehead hot the wood floor today...between you are suppose to be sleeping I guess its midnight over there in Nigeria

If it will make you sleep well this night, you can convince yourself i'm a fvck buddy to shekau. just gerrout or go die somewhere angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Adiola(f): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If it will make you sleep well this night, you can convince yourself i'm a fvck buddy to shekau. just gerrout or go die somewhere angry
Islam a bad ....u must fight to eradicate Islam from Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by shukuokukobambi: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
Islam a bad ....u must fight to eradicate Islam from Yoruba land

Have you eradicated Islam from Ohafia yet? angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by berrystunn(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Please take a close look at buhari...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mPMB5tbi0
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Prinzyy: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2017
raker300:
Afonjas are just disappointed that they couldn't Grab power this time...it's just frustration bro
[color=#990000][/color] angry angry grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by gemini35(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Don't mind that OSU. He's very hurt seeing Buhari walking freely and even cracking jokes cheesy

Even if you hate somebody so much or don't agree with his politics and policies, does it warrant you peddling lies and wishing him 'death'? after now, the hypocritical idiot according to Isreal ugwu will be screaming they're 'umu chineke' cheesy
those that kill and slauther human beings at wll,and umuchineke, which do you like?i,know you wll like them,hater,s of light.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by emi14: 6:03am On Mar 11, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]

Youruba and ibooo what has gone inside you. Is this insanity or imbecility that one side have grab power, monopolized power because of hatred among you. When you joined together you shall control. You're most and more educated and skilled more than the cattle rearers. Due to your houses are divided it can't hold. United we stand. Your youths learn writing skills just to insult one another in social media not write and expose the ill administration going on in our dear country.
Habaaaa south. Wake up. The sun will soon set.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2017
spartan117:
Spartan117 the best of the best was here
I sight u
Re: Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions by shukuokukobambi: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2017
gemini35:
those that kill and slauther human beings at wll,and umuchineke, which do you like?i,know you wll like them,hater,s of light.

What's the difference between you that wishes slaughter on people and those that carry out the slaughtering? cheesy

Your chineke must be a butcher angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.