Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group (5432 Views)

2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Massive Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Group Limited / Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by gitto(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Workforce Group (formerly Workforce Management Centre Limited) is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.

Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Group has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.

We are currently recruiting for the various roles below:

• Direct Sales Agents (Code: DSA-001)
• Contact Centre Agent (Code: CCA-001)
• Customer Service Officer (Code: CSO-001)
• Front Desk Tellers (Code: FDT-001)
• Internal Control Officers (Code: ITO-001)
• Data Entry Officers (Code: DEO-001)
• Secretary (Code: SCT-001)
• Transaction Officers (Code: TTO-001)
• Account Payable Officer (Code: APO-001)
• Account Support Officer (Code: ASO-001)
• Bulk Teller (Code: BTE-001)
• Loan Rehabilitation Officer (Code: LRO-001)
• Officer Form M & NXP (Code: NXP-001)
• P.O.S Merchant (Code: POS-001)
• User & Branch Support Officer (Code:UBS-001)
• Waiters/Waiteress (Code: WTT-001)
• Bartenders (Code: BTD001)
• HR Coordinator (Code: HRC-001)
• Account Receivables Officer (Code: ARO-001)
• Security Control Room Officer (Code: SCR-001)
• IT Support Officer (Code: ITS-001)
• Generator Operator (Code: GOP-001)
• Office Assistant (Code: OFA-001)
• Plumber (Code: PLM-001)
• Receptionist (Code: RCT-001)
• Archivist (Code: ARC-001)

Requirements:
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Must possess an OND/HND/BSc. in any field.
• Not more than 32 years old as at the time of this application.
• Must have completed IT (OND) or NYSC (HND/BSc.).
• Experience in the banking sector is a plus.
• Must be smart and articulate.

Functional Competencies:
• Excellent Communication skills
• Business acumen
• Time Management skills
• Computer skills
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Product knowledge
• Selling skills
• Customer focused

Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: jobs@wfmcentre.com

Kindly indicate the job code e.g. (“OFA-001”) as subject of the email.

ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by apollo13(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pls are they recruiting for banks? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Luizkid(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
messages not delivered, blocked. why?
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by ticker(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
This advert does not look real to me
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think Pos merchant was what they call me on Wednesday.. but they didn't mention the name of the companu they call me twice asking me my curent salary and my gross salary in my former company.. Guys this is real.. believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Luizkid(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
who else got d invite?
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by sirnaked: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I think Pos merchant was what they call me on Wednesday.. but they didn't mention the name of the companu they call me twice asking me my curent salary and my gross salary in my former company.. Guy this is real.. believe me

Did u get d job? I applied 4 paar officer but didnt get any invite...
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2017
They send me an update about th job . Friday that they will let me no hw far on the job.
sirnaked:

Did u get d job? I applied 4 paar officer but didnt get any invite...
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Val1994(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I think Pos merchant was what they call me on Wednesday.. but they didn't mention the name of the companu they call me twice asking me my curent salary and my gross salary in my former company.. Guy this is real.. believe me

Is the email address valid?
Mine is saying invalid email
Thank you
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is not valid dear i just send u a pm nw do u got it.
Val1994:

Is the email address valid?
Mine is saying invalid email
Thank you
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Unike1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

This grammar sucks. Common!

Better put this way, "it's not valid dear. I just sent you a pm now. Did you get it?"

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Val1994(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

Yes I did
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Val1994(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Unike1:

This grammar sucks. Common!

Better put this way, "it's not valid dear. I just sent you a pm now. Did you get it?"

It could b mistake tho!
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adelcole(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:

Pls kindly drop me your email, need some verification to ask u Thanks
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by domin8(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
A Leading Company in the Financial Services Sector is looking to fill the role for a Business Application Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION

Work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.

Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems

Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality

Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications

Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle

Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties

Skill Requirements

Bachelor's Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.

Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.

Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies

Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python,PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL.etc

Practical experience with AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, Javascript CSS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5,C++, Perl, Bash Scripts.

Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.

Experience working with Databases such as MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.

Mobile development experience on Andriod and IOS.

Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, Weblogic etc.

Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).

Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developements.

Method of Application.

Send CV's and Cover letter with Job description as Subject to devops@spamex.com

Closing Date
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by domin8(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
A Leading Company in the Financial Services Sector is looking to fill the role for a Business Application Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION

Work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.

Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems

Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality

Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications

Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle

Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties

Skill Requirements

Bachelor's Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.

Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.

Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies

Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python,PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL.etc

Practical experience with AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, Javascript CSS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5,C++, Perl, Bash Scripts.

Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.

Experience working with Databases such as MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.

Mobile development experience on Andriod and IOS.

Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, Weblogic etc.

Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).

Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developements.

Method of Application.

Send CV's and Cover letter with Job description as Subject to devops@spamex.com

Closing Date

31st March 2017
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pm me adewumiopeyemi636@yahoo.com
adelcole:

Pls kindly drop me your email, need some verification to ask u Thanks
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Unike1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Val1994:

It could b mistake tho!

Hence, the correction.
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Unike1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
Val1994:

It could b mistake tho!

Hence, the correction.
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Pls dear pls reply ur pm. cool
Val1994:

Yes I did
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Luizkid(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
pls for those who've documented, what's the deadline for submissions cos it's not stated?
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by sirnaked: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
have anybody gotten an invite 4 d role of PAAR officer or form M officer in workforce....? its seems dey only interviewing for marketing roles..
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by graciousamy: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please who knows what bank are they recruiting for, details of their recruitment process, salary and how long does their recruitment process takes.
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by MCLION1(f): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Got an interview invitation with workforce, thinking it might be for the workforce advert above I applied for in March. Who else got the same?
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by boboro1: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2017
MCLION1:
Got an interview invitation with workforce, thinking it might be for the workforce advert above I applied for in March. Who else got the same?

I did but they did not signify the post I applied for I hope they are not calling me for marketing role because I applied for call center agent
Re: Massive Recruitment For Various Positions At Workforce Group by Nofuckgiven: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Is this only for Lagos residents?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

female Office Assistants Needed Urgently in Surulere, lagos! / Pregnant And Going For Interview, What Should I Wear? / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme 201

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.