Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds (1032 Views)

Weekend Game Odds For You Guys / Any Good Soccer Agent Here / Good Soccer Games To Try Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by tobodex(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
I need someone that will give me good and winning soccer game predictions. I don't mind any odds from 2- 500 (if possible smiley) but it will be win after pay.

Interested persons can contact me via my email address : TOBODEXX@GMAIL.COM, then we can dicuss more via whatsapp.

Lets discuss better an am standing on integrity and trust here, so if you know you won't trust me to pay you after winn don't bother to contact me o, because I have lost a LOT and I mean A LOT on paid games.

Give me a good game and I PROMISE to pay you the agreed cash after winning. Have lost a LOT to fake game givers. Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by BiafranBushBoy: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017

If you don't pay after first win... I boot you out.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by tobodex(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If you don't pay after first win... I boot you out.

Is that your whatsapp no. And are u assuring me that the game won't lead to loosing money o. I promise to pay
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by BiafranBushBoy: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
tobodex:

Is that your whatsapp no. And are u assuring me that the game won't lead to loosing money o. I promise to pay

Lol. . Add me up jare
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by babz007(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
08170936275 i dont joke with money
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by Luizkid(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
sorry but it seems u're a lazy punter looking for who to cast ur failures on. You have to sit down and analyse ur markets then pick ur odds, there's nothing different peeps here would do for u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by valdave96(m): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
can i add you
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by ikp120(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
tobodex:
I need someone that will give me good and winning soccer game predictions. I don't mind any odds from 2- 500 (if possible smiley) but it will be win after pay.

Interested persons can contact me via my email address : TOBODEXX@GMAIL.COM, then we can dicuss more via whatsapp.

Lets discuss better an am standing on integrity and trust here, so if you know you won't trust me to pay you after winn don't bother to contact me o, because I have lost a LOT and I mean A LOT on paid games.

Give me a good game and I PROMISE to pay you the agreed cash after winning. Have lost a LOT to fake game givers. Thanks

5k for 2 odds. Deal?
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by Bryanwilkins11: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
https://web.facebook.com/goalexperts/about/

Here is the Facebook page to get what you are looking for
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by tobodex(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2017
valdave96:
can i add you

Do u have good genuine games that will not lead to loss.
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by tobodex(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
tobodex:

Still in need of a good source, I promise to keep our deals.
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by Knsley(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2017
I can give you sure single game everyday for one month. Profit is sure. 08035877905. I will give you sure 10 odds every saturday.
Re: I Need A Good Soccer Game Odds by tobodex(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Knsley:
I can give you sure single game everyday for one month. Profit is sure. 08035877905. I will give you sure 10 odds every saturday.

Are u on whatsapP or how can I contact u

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD EPL VIDEO: Stoke City Vs Chelsea 1-2 2017 All Goals & Highlights / BATSHUAYI Can Displace MORATA From The Chelsea Starting Line Up / UEFA Super Cup Final: Real Madrid Vs Man United Match Preview And Team News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.