Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) (91801 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by efavour: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2017
RadiantBae:

She's not a victim of rape. She is a woman paid for sex so the lawyers are extremely clever because they're not trying to lie about who she is they're trying to bring this pastor to justice. I don't know what law he broke tbh but I'm thinking it's his credibility they're after. This is a smart tactic. She'll get an out of court settlement to give her a very good lifestyle. She won this game.
she won nothing except compensation from those the enemies of the apostle that planned this. She have already tarnished his image and even if the apostle is guilty, he aint going to be paying shishi to her. The only way to silence a blackmailer once and for all is let them out their evidence ir whatever they think they have against you. Evidence can be forged and at the same time real once can be disproven and messed. At the end of the day he isnt going to lose any member. I have no sympathy for this girl, none. She was not forced nor manipulated. She is a die hard ashawa trying to use blackmail to hit it big.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2017
...whic kin press dey for this country? They hav time to listen to scandals rather than devote their resources to nation building stories...to xray economic way out, looters damn,checkmate saboteurs...this press is visionless and clueless
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Cheap publicity,vain glory. You ppl hav made this skeleton famous overnight undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
F00l watch what you say.... He is a man of God
Man of God my foot!
That guy is a criminal, fraud and a cheat.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2017
larrybee2017:
I have been following this apostle Suleiman saga with keen interest, not to blame though but to just keep my thought pattern alive. What a waste of a father's effort and a waste of hours of pain in labour by a mother who, I'm sure was so excited at the sight of this agent of hell.
Though I'm not a fan of the said man. But I wonder how a woman could be so cheap to come out bold that a man of God slept with you and in return pays you. What a waste!!!! It so funny how youth of nowadays would die for another woman's husband yet claim they are been cheated. What a patient God we serve.
To say this b***h had the gut to even honor press conference in this attire shows change is truly here and pride of womanhood gone with the wind. Gone are the days when you are ashame to even look at your man after s*x. Many could rather sleep with their men with light off. What happen to the pride of a woman. What happen to mother's?
If only God show many women the babes in their womb, many would have terminate them even before they form.
What in the world is this thing set to achieve if truly keyamo is not high on weed. You agree(that is if it's true) to waste your destiny on another man's bed by becoming a toy in his hand and still have the gut to sue? I know many dump ones will say go on girl and make him pay. The truth is, this thing I see here seem to be acting under a strong influence and when the weed clears off we shall all see the result. Im sure of your own free will you slept(if at all) with this man. Why not take other men whose destiny you have destroy to court too? What happen to mechanics and poor men still struggling on the street? If he where to be a barber I'm sure this good for nothing won't need the service of keyamo. What a shame on you and your supporters.

Women are the worst enemies of women

See comment shocked shocked

First of all, why should a woman be ashamed to look at her man after sex What kind of reasoning is this biko?

Anyways we all can't reason the same way, so it's alright
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by bankylan: 1:25am On Mar 11, 2017
namet:
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleman - a pastor who steals monies from his poor congregation and uses those funds to pay and sleep around with prostitutes all over the place. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!

How did u combine the lunacy of your father's house with the idiocy of ur mothers house? Why making a conclusion of what u know nothing of? Why the attack on xtianity as if u have established facts? Intelligent people don't conclude based on allegations that have not been proven. If at all u were born stupid, education and social contacts should have effects on you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2017
graphiti:
[s][/s]
Did she claim to be a saint/born again in d first instance? Mtchewww! A case of treating pimples over leprosy
#woman=woman's greatest enemy!
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2017
graphiti:
[s][/s]
Did she claim to be a saint/born again in d first instance? Mtchewww! A case of treating pimples over leprosy
#woman=woman's greatest enemy!
I dey tell you
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 2:13am On Mar 11, 2017
DSS now operating like CIA
they would Bleep you up completely
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2017
She no even fine sef shocked D breasts sha shocked
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by humilitynike: 4:43am On Mar 11, 2017
D kind course dis lady dey bring upon herself still dey go press up.. Quontinue
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2017
psucc:
I wonder what attracts Suleiman to tia woman.

I a smelling some foul play here.
You should have known from the way the story is going that she is been sponsored to blackmail.

Beta Pikin them wey carry solid package don finish for Omega church ni ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 6:20am On Mar 11, 2017
abitex577:
It is so obvious now that they are acting out a script, Apostle gave huge sums of money in pounds Sterling to actor Leo Mezie when he had a kidney failure challenge, this was someone he never meet before and he did say for this stripper to get her off the streets and she turns around to blackmail him, the Bible says whoever rewards evil for good, evil will never depart from him. I pity for her end!!!
She is been sponsored to blackmail!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by sosy25: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2017
I initially did not want to comment on this Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Suleman saga. But in Stephanie Otobo's press conference she made some allegations that can be easily confirmed whether she is lying or not.

1. She stated that she spent time with Apostle Suleman in Naples, New York and Lagos. The international passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if both of them were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period

2. She stated that Apostle Suleman sent money to her bank account, her bank statement would prove whether indeed she received payments from Apostle Suleman and the amounts. The amounts would also make us know the likely intentions of the payments

I am not for or against Apostle Suleman I just want to know the truth. I am waiting for the day Nigerians would remove sentiments and just want to know the TRUTH.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by kencoinz(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2017
I sense foul play....

Suleiman had issues with herdman and ....

Now Otobo foul play to cage him...

Guys think.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
graphiti:

Isssssh! Are u 4 real? So the one who gave d money (tithe and offering) entrusted 2 him by Almighty God to a love peddler is d victim shey? grin grin

Ur type just reminded me of the #hypocrites who brought/accused d 'adulteress' before Jesus!

Except 4 d wisdom of Jesus, d hypos would've stoned her 2 death! Pray, what about d adulterer?

#what is good 4 d goose....... (**Oya, complete am**)
When next you have an appointment with the doctor please go
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Olosho! , wana b celebrity, she's thinks she can build herself a name in d entertainment world in hope of dragging the man of God into this mess buh sha, i sense El Rufai is d brain behind on dis! !
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by bladeAnders(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
you see ur life

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by Bolognese: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2017
She has petitioned the Police with her bank account details which she says would show the transactions, her international passport with immigration entry and departure stamps (Vancouver, Newyork and Napoli) , name of the hotel they stayed in Lagos (Protea Hotel Ikeja...), Phone logs, and other intimate pictures.

Have the police released their findings?

You no fit Wait make Police do their job?

jbaba272:
She's from the marine world. If she was given such cash where are the transaction details. Foreign currencies are not like Nigeria cash that is carried around. If she snicked into hotels rooms to do her runs, she could as well give the hotels cos the foreign hotels that befit Apostle Johnson should have security cameras. This hopeless marine girl need to be stoned. She's lucky it wasn't an immam she choose to disgrace publicly, the Hausa boys would have stoned her to death. I stand for Apostle Johnson Suleman.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
okay

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nogodye:
See wetin she wear.Apostle wey no get holy spirit go fall for dis ooo...I even doubt am if Keyamo never sample her
Gbam!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by kayodekb: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
stupid fake bald 419er pastor... u never see anything
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by DorisK(f): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
If u we're doubting bfo now its clear she's an agent of destruction. how did this man enter her trap??
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by octus2008(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin tonging things wow
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Na so?
That is obviously a combination thought up by someone looking for fame.
I guess she decided on how to milk the most from a bad situation.
Anyone who believes her and the pastor didn’t do anything is only trying to making him/herself feel good.
It is common knowledge a lot of Men of Goat sleep with pricey whores.
Akata females are their first choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Clerics Who Have Died Within 6 Months (Photos) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.