Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

A Message For B2spirits - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Message For B2spirits (393 Views)

These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) / Please Friends I Received A Message For Job Interview : / Good Morning Message For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For B2spirits by Mustiboy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Today, I came across an interesting and simultaneously annoying dude on nairaland. the stupidity flowing in his posts is second to none.
How can a sane person come online and make a post with non-ending paragraphs all just in a bid to praise his allegedly intelligent self? yes! This annoying dude is b2spirits. how would u feel if u had a employee who tries to outshine u in every corner? As a boss, wouldn't it be a defiance to ur supremacy? This is exactly how ur boss feels now. The new behavior he is exhibiting at ur work place is to impose, into ur air-head, some sense. He's letting ur bigotry self know he's still ur boss.
When I read ur post this morning, I was astounded at how dumb and arrogant u could be. I know many nairalanders on here who are a zillion times brilliant than u are but nevertheless humble in their respective work places. So, who are u to feel like a god? I'd advice that u get off ur olympian height now and come down to earth. or else, ur fall from prospective grace is going to be like that of a leaf from a tree, easily.
Don't think I detest u. I just want u to change and know that if u don't, it is ur woe not mine.
Exonerate urself from the slavery thinking you're languishing in. Bob's ur uncle .

#someone who cares#
Re: A Message For B2spirits by neahyo(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2017
I also read the post bro, I concur with all you have said. I was in a similar position sometimes ago (though not arrogant nor insultive), I had to fast and pray about this thing called "self"; though it wasn't easy but at the end 'GodWin'. You're right about the claim that there are many smart people on nairaland and I've been opportune to learn from them.

Anyways, he who has ears let him ear.

"None of self but All of thee"
Re: A Message For B2spirits by Mustiboy(m): 4:02am On Mar 11, 2017
neahyo:
I also read the post bro, I concur with all you have said. I was in a similar position sometimes ago (though not arrogant nor insultive), I had to fast and pray about this thing called "self"; though it wasn't easy but at the end 'GodWin'. You're right about the claim that there are many smart people on nairaland and I've been opportune to learn from them.

Anyways, he who has ears let him ear.

"None of self but All of thee"
yeah, I hope he heeds to the advices

(1) (Reply)

Courts Jails Woman 14years For Issuance Of Dud Cheque {photos} / Loraine Maurer, 94-year-old Not Thinking Of Retirement After 44yrs Of Service / Best Computer Training Institute In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.