Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) (662 Views)

Female Police Officers Show How Ready They Are For 2023 General Elections (vid) / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Just strolling through my fb page and I saw a post from an old friend. Yes, I was aware he joined the NPF during the last recruitment.

he wrote....

What you will become in life must first seen in your mind because your decision determine how successful you will become in life and your success is not determine by what you have but by what you do with what you have!have determination!

I pray Nigeria gets it right with the new set of officers we have now. These are young, vibrant and promising officers.

what do you think about those pose?

Drabeey wrote this

Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by 12submarine(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2018
Posing with rifles while immigrants from Futa Jalon are having walk overs with defenceless civilians is plain stupid. Drabeey, trying to create the impression that the police is getting better because one of "yours" is now a member is just same as seeing nothing wrong in Buhari administration because he is one of "theirs". So, never you criticise Buhari again.
Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Posing with rifles

is that against the law?

please educate me!

Lalasticlala, please let's encourage those officers!
Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by 12submarine(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Drabeey:

is that against the law?

please educate me!
I have completed my comment.
Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
12submarine:
Posing with rifles while immigrants from Futa Jalon are having walk overs with defenceless civilians is plain stupid. Drabeey, trying to create the impression that the police is getting better because one of "yours" is now a member is just same as seeing nothing wrong in Buhari administration because he is one of "theirs". So, never you criticise Buhari again.

I've never criticised Buhari's government once!

I'm a staunch supporter for a positive change, I campaigned vigorously during the last general election and I knew I had an impact at bringing this present day government on board. Please get those facts right.
( pls don't ask me my take about the administration now, im yet to decide)

Now, all I was trying to buttress on my post was the fact that we now have smarter police officers, young and agile to work. Not all those pot bellied old 'things' we are used to.

I further asked people to give their verdict on that 'gallantry looking' pose!

I hope I've made myself clearer.

See more pics!

Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by heendrix(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2018
upcoming animals. ....anyway we are watching
Re: These New Police Officers Have A Message For You! (pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
heendrix:
upcoming animals. ....anyway we are watching

that language is too harsh bro, I retract it on your behalf

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Jim Ovia Scholarship Program 2019 / Advice For New Graduates In Professional Firms Like KPMG And PWC? / Free Seminar On Accessing Our 15 Million Naira Venture Capital Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.