Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

3 Things To Expect Now That Baba Is Back - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Things To Expect Now That Baba Is Back (399 Views)

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / My Life In India As A Nigerian Student (Thank God I Made It! Baba God Noni) / 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Expect Now That Baba Is Back by Thepasserby(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
It is no longer news that the President of Nigeria has been away for quite some times now. The needed vacation was on health grounds. It is also no longer news that many have rumored him to be dead while others have prayed for his safe return. Well, Our Baba is back and Nigerians are happy. Meanwhile, here are three things to expect now that he is back.

1. Wailers will increase

Nigeria is composed of people who majorly look for whom to blame for their predicament. If they have headache, backache or even common cold, they have someone to blame it on. Many at times Nigerians have attributed their lack of success to the non-existing witches and wizards in their villages and not themselves. Now that Baba is back, more wailers will emerge to blame their lack of progress on his government.

2. Many will celebrate to the point of death

I recently read of man who sold water melon for free just because Baba is back, I will not be surprised if even commercial sex workers offer free services to their clients for almost a week. Many will kill themselves or even cause chaos during celebrations of Baba’s return.

3. Nigerians will expect a miracle

Now that Baba the magician is back, some Nigerians will expect him to use the magic wand, speak the magic word and turn things around for the good of all and sundry. Baba is not a magician but a human like you.

In all our celebration of Baba’s return, let us remember that it is not a do or die affair to like or hate someone. Whether we love Baba or not, he is here to stay and rule Nigeria for four or more years. Let’s be moderate in our celebrations because Baba and everyone of us will pass away but only Nigeria will stand.

BABA OYOYO

Copied from www.naifizzy.com/category/news

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Expect Now That Baba Is Back by digoster(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dollar will rise again

price of food will still go up grin

Witch hunting will continue

The BMC will have lots of works to do

Off course Zombies will reduce

Magu will still not be confirmedgrin

Oya DSS.... .....

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Expect Now That Baba Is Back by Mrjo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
I thought u hav something to say

(1) (Reply)

If You Did Not Do This Are You A Student? / All You Need To Know About 2017/18 Jamb Utme Registration / Real C2150-612 Exam Practice Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.