Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" (424 Views)

Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / See Babatunde Fashola's Reaction When Benin Republic's Minister Hugged Him Tigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Baraqkenny: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Despite all the news and rumour that president buhari is dead,but all praise to Allah,he is back.Am sure many people will be sad and frustrated that mr president was returning.so its no more a rumour.For my side,ar dey happy,so how do you feel??

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Alvino1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ahh... Shockiii.... Guy i do party....
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Ever8054: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was happy for him,he is human.I wonder why someone will wish his fellow human dead..
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by madridguy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am more than happy.

Welcome back home Sai Baba.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Godsnumber1(f): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmm!i had a mixed feeling

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by tchimatic(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should go back.

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Davash222(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Godsnumber1 post=54468943]Hmm!i had a mixed feeling[/quote
]
Same here

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by mubaroqah(f): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was so happy and delighted about my presido returning back today.i see no reason y some pple wuld wish him dead.that is dia problem sha.may Allah continue to uplift my president, and all tanks to almighty Allah,may Allah grant him good health,and long life in obedience to Allah.¤LOVE U PRESIDENT
Re: What Was Your Reaction When You Heard "Buhari Will Return" by Baraqkenny: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Has Age And Intellect On His Side.....buhar Finally Admits Being Dull / Lets See How slow You Guys Are / National Assembly Clerk Slumps And Dies While Walking Up The Stairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.