Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. (1247 Views)

6 Bedroom Duplex Design On A Single Plot / A Full Plot Contain 3bedrm Flat #25m / BUNGALOW DESIGN: 3 Bedroom Bungalow On A Single Plot (Plan & Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by iiiyyyk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
please builders and architects....can a single plot of land contain a 2 bedroom bungalow and another storey building of four units of 2 bedroom flats.
thats is... the ground will have three 2bedroom flats. The land is approximately 50ft by 100ft, (15m by 30m).

this diagram is a picture of what I have in mind....

Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by iiiyyyk(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Any idea people
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just do 4units of 2 bedroom flat only because land size is small.
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
iiiyyyk:
Any idea people
The size of the land looks small..but why not engage an architect?
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by kesie: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Four units of 2 bedroom flat is just cool for a plot but you can still get a BQ... We can be of help to you
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Heymus(m): 3:41am On Mar 12, 2017
iiiyyyk:
please builders and architects....can a single plot of land contain a 2 bedroom bungalow and another storey building of four units of 2 bedroom flats.
thats is... the ground will have three 2bedroom flats. The land is approximately 50ft by 100ft, (15m by 30m).

kindly send your email to olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com let me forward something to you.

my number is 08036879623
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by iiiyyyk(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2017
kesie:
Four units of 2 bedroom flat is just cool for a plot but you can still get a BQ... We can be of help to you

Base on finance available, My plan is to first build the 2B/R flat with 2 toilets.
Then later I build the 4 units of 2B/R
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Astrogeotech: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
iiiyyyk:

Contact us, for this services
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Astrogeotech: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
iiiyyyk:

Thank us later
we render the best and affordable services you have always wished for
contact us today

ASTRO GEOTECH NIG LTD Is a firm that is into borehole drilling, soil test(geotechnical investigation and lab analysis with report), core drilling, geophysical investigation, pile foundation.
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by iiiyyyk(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Heymus:
kindly send your email to olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com let me forward something to you.

my number is 08036879623

Sent u an email
Re: Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. by Heymus(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2017
iiiyyyk:

Sent u an email
check your mail Mr. iyke. i have sent you something

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Roofing Your House With Palm Tree Wood / Brand New 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With BQ At Osapa London, Lekki / Giveaway: A Block Of 4 Flats And 2 Bedroom Bungalow For N35m In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.