Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! (1051 Views)

Messi Scores 50th Career Free-kick, 44 For Barca & 6 For Argentina / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / The Reason Why Psg Lost To Barca (6-1) - manager unai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guys
I've seen several kinds of celebrations online after that goal.. I've seen Owen run haphazardly I. Bt sports studio..A commentator was crying while still screaming goal.. Messi beat his chest continuously while celebrating with the fans..Even Enrique(The Hard Man) ran and slide on d pitch
To further make the anti barca fans cry more
Let's give a detailed explanation of how you celebrated the moment Roberto scored that goal??..If you can recall vividly what you did,let us Know how you lived that moment..

2 Likes

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by nairascores: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Guys
I've seen several kinds of celebrations online after that goal.. I've seen Owen run haphazardly I. Bt sports studio..A commentator was crying while still screaming goal.. Messi beat his chest continuously while celebrating with the fans..Even Enrique(The Hard Man) ran and slide on d pitch
To further make the anti barca fans cry more
Let's give a detailed explanation of how you celebrated the moment Roberto scored that goal??..If you can recall vividly what you did,let us Know how you lived that moment..

Let's start with you. How did you celebrate yours?

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by coded01: 2:18am On Mar 11, 2017
I had no choice but to watch d game live...cos I believe I/we will be witnessing the greatest comeback of all time...

I thought about Barca scoring 2 goals in the 1st half and hopefully scores 2+ goals in the 2nd half...

Fast forward to Cavani's goal!

Shortly b4 the free kick was taken that eventually led to cavani scoring... I was thinking "only if we scored 1 in Paris... Things will be better now cos PSG will have no choice but to come out n attack... meaning Barca can just massacre them...

I made calculation already abt a mistake happening now, it means Barca have to score 3 unreplied goals... shocked

Boom! Cavani was given the luxury to place the ball in the angle he desires! angry

Camp Nou suddenly went quiet! embarassed

I was thinking " how on earth was cavani (probably in his best career season) left unmarked? Mascherano was clueless! Now he is forgiven! grin

Immediately Barca's momentum went quiet as well... Neymar was doing his thing but achieving nothing but a yellow card! grin

I saw Messi played a free kick from the left angle... I thought to myself...(See space for that left angle for goal) only if Neymar was allowed to play it n curve it inside the net instead of crossing to the players like Messi did...

I saw it was abt 84mins... I was like 3 goals in 10mins+... Miracle only! Make I waka off tv jare... angry
By this time, Haters sef don dey construct village tent for Barca thread! Some sef don start days prior...angry

But instead of switching tv off... I Summoned belief that Barca can score 3 goals... why? Cos it's Barsa!

Na so I see Neymar score free kick, I no fit even look as he play penalty! shocked Na so Roberto score oh! shocked cheesy cool

I stood up from 3-1 till 6-1! Stand up Champions! cheesy

It's been a while I celebrated like Enrique did... grin But I did not slide oh! grin

Iniesta's goals against Chelsea n Netherlands (2010 World Cup final) comes to mind! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by Chanchit: 3:07am On Mar 11, 2017
It was going like a fairy match until PSG pulled one back. My brother just stood up and said "let's go home" I said we should wait , at least barca have tried and they would probably score more even if we do not qualify. He reluctantly sat down, I watched calmly until the 4th goal, then I thought *why not one more* it turned 5, then I was thinking its possible, I started clapping, I clapped until the 6th goal came, the last time I screamed like that for a goal I can't really remember,but it must have been when I still watch Nigeria with keen interest. The viewing centre went wild with crazy jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by Chanchit: 3:11am On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala, come and celebrate with us.
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by Chanchit: 3:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Haters too can come and narrate how their water broke or how they got chest pain, HBP after the 6th goal. Some never enter NL sef since that day, maybe they didn't even survive the cardiac arrest.
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by MJBOLT: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2017
grin
barca for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 6:53am On Mar 11, 2017
nairascores:

Let's start with you. How did you celebrate yours?
I ran faster than Usain Bolt,Fell down from the Chair in d viewing Center...In d process of running I misplaced my phone,However I didn't even notice..I just kept hugging d barca fans beside me..Both Abokis and Yoruba's alike..It was funny,I was almost in tears seeing Messi celebrate that wildly...
Football Bloody Hell!!
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Chanchit:
Haters too can come and narrate how their water broke or how they got chest pain, HBP after the 6th goal. Some never enter NL sef since that day, maybe they didn't even survive the cardiac arrest.
Some had to admit subtly saying O boy Barca good abeg..While some kept screaming Ojoro Ojoro..At some point I thought Ojoro was the new Word for Goal!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Chanchit:
It was going like a fairy match until PSG pulled one back. My brother just stood up and said "let's go home" I said we should wait , at least barca have tried and they would probably score more even if we do not qualify. He reluctantly sat down, I watched calmly until the 4th goal, then I thought *why not one more* it turned 5, then I was thinking its possible, I started clapping, I clapped until the 6th goal came, the last time I screamed like that for a goal I can't really remember,but it must have been when I still watch Nigeria with keen interest. The viewing centre went wild with crazy jubilation.
Only Football can bring this kind of Joy Bro!
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2017
coded01:
I had no choice but to watch d game live...cos I believe I/we will be witnessing the greatest comeback of all time...

I thought about Barca scoring 2 goals in the 1st half and hopefully scores 2+ goals in the 2nd half...

Fast forward to Cavani's goal!

Shortly b4 the free kick was taken that eventually led to cavani scoring... I was thinking "only if we scored 1 in Paris... Things will be better now cos PSG will have no choice but to come out n attack... meaning Barca can just massacre them...

I made calculation already abt a mistake happening now, it means Barca have to score 3 unreplied goals... shocked

Boom! Cavani was given the luxury to place the ball in the angle he desires! angry

Camp Nou suddenly went quiet! embarassed

I was thinking " how on earth was cavani (probably in his best career season) left unmarked? Mascherano was clueless! Now he is forgiven! grin

Immediately Barca's momentum went quiet as well... Neymar was doing his thing but achieving nothing but a yellow card! grin

I saw Messi played a free kick from the left angle... I thought to myself...(See space for that left angle for goal) only if Neymar was allowed to play it n curve it inside the net instead of crossing to the players like Messi did...

I saw it was abt 84mins... I was like 3 goals in 10mins+... Miracle only! Make I waka off tv jare... angry
By this time, Haters sef don dey construct village tent for Barca thread! Some sef don start days prior...angry

But instead of switching tv off... I Summoned belief that Barca can score 3 goals... why? Cos it's Barsa!

Na so I see Neymar score free kick, I no fit even look as he play penalty! shocked Na so Roberto score oh! shocked cheesy cool

I stood up from 3-1 till 6-1! Stand up Champions! cheesy

It's been a while I celebrated like Enrique did... grin But I did not slide oh! grin

Iniesta's goals against Chelsea n Netherlands (2010 World Cup final) comes to mind! cheesy

As in!!!...Reminiscing now,I think the celebrations after that goal was crazier than Iniesta's goal in 2009 at the Bridge or even His goal at the Fifa World cup....This match has to be Up There!!!!
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Chanchit:
lalasticlala, come and celebrate with us.

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by jonsnow92: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=nairascores post=54472774]

Let's start with you. How did you celebrate yours?[/quote..How did you celebrate Yours??
Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by nairascores: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
I ran faster than Usain Bolt,Fell down from the Chair in d viewing Center...In d process of running I misplaced my phone,However I didn't even notice..I just kept hugging d barca fans beside me..Both Abokis and Yoruba's alike..It was funny,I was almost in tears seeing Messi celebrate that wildly...
Football Bloody Hell!!

smiley smiley smiley

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by Mcleo007(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2017
The feeling that night is beyond description... I broke my leg while jumping and screaming in the room. cool I didn't even feel any pain till morning. I'd call that a joyful pain.

2 Likes

Re: Barca 6 Psg 1-How Did You Celebrate The Greatest Comeback Ever!! by mustymatic(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
I stood up from my seat and was shouting and hugging people while looking around for the haters and couldn't find them, especially some Madrid fans who came beating gallons after cavanis goal, I was shouting throughout

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FA CUP: Arsenal Vs Chelsea FC Preview – 27/05/2017 / What Messi Did To These Players Will Suprise& Great Players / Neymar In Car Park Bust-up With Angry Barcelona Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.