Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Do You Think Of Dammy Krane's New Song Ft King Wasiu Ayinde - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think Of Dammy Krane's New Song Ft King Wasiu Ayinde (434 Views)

Download Timaya Ft. King Perryy & Patoranking – Kom Kom / 2baba Signs New Talent Otike To Hypertek, After The Signing Of Dammy Krane / Jaywon Ft. Olamide – Ayinde Wasiu [Audio] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dammy Krane's New Song Ft King Wasiu Ayinde by olusegunadex: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dammy Krane is back! Have you listened to to the remix to his Amin song? This time around, he featured the King himself, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, where he kept showering prayers upon prayers...

For me, the song is super cool! So happy to hear the Fuji king jump on one of my biggest jams ever...

What do you think of the song?

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Think Of Dammy Krane's New Song Ft King Wasiu Ayinde by olusegunadex: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: What Do You Think Of Dammy Krane's New Song Ft King Wasiu Ayinde by auntysimbiat(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
dope

(1) (Reply)

One The Known Top Rapper Visited My Hostel Room And Dropped This Dope Freestyle. / A Must Watch: Open Letter To The Oga At The Top (our Current Economic Situation) / Chubby - Adura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.