Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,565 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? (931 Views)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' / Tontoh Dike And Her Bucket Full Of Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by LePrezident(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
For some days now, a viral video of actress Tonto Dikeh in an interview with Nigerian media personality, Azuka Ogujiuba has thrown the internet into a frenzy.

In the video, the actress was seen weeping as she spoke about her failed marriage to her estranged husband, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill and painted a picture of how she had suffered a lot of domestic violence from him.

She gave an account of how she had to run stuck naked to the Nigerian embassy for refuge in Accra, Ghana.

However, subsequent checks by Joy News’ MzGee has revealed something to the contrary.

The Crime Officer in charge of the Madina-Kwabenya district in Accra, Supt. Joseph Oppong tells MzGee that on June 9, 2015, Oladunni Olakunle Churchill (the actress’ husband) lodged a complaint against the actress for vandalising his Trassaco home in Accra.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICJznxrumo

Source: http://nigerianbase.com/video-did-tontoh-dike-lie-about-the-alleged-domestic-abuse-she-suffered-from-her-husband-1123
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by Gflat: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
she is only a hurting woman who is on a mission to seek revenge on her ex husband and tarnish his image with the power she "had" which is the MEDIA Hell has got nothing compared to a woman's fury
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by WebSurfer(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2017
I no understand women for this life wey we come
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by slimbless(f): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2017
So because the crime officer said Churchill lodged a complain, that means the pictures are not real Or he isn't a woman beater Do u know what he must have done to her for her to vandalise his properties... Am not supporting Tonto, neither am I going against Churchill, but js make sure u make enough verification b4 creating a topic
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by OKorowanta: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Bomb dey d girl head but I agree she turned a new leave After motherhood.
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by LePrezident(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
slimbless:
So because the crime officer said Churchill lodged a complain, that means the pictures are not real Or he isn't a woman beater Do u know what he must have done to her for her to vandalise his properties... Am not supporting Tonto, neither am I going against Churchill, but js make sure u make enough verification b4 creating a topic

Woman be easy, what's with all the vexations this lovely morning? I'm just reporting the news verbatim as I saw it to keep interested persons informed. You siouldnt vent spleen...

How are you this morning sweets, what's for breakfast? cheesy
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by pressplay411(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Woman be easy, what's with all the vexations this lovely morning? I'm just reporting the news verbatim as I saw it to keep interested persons informed. You siouldnt vent spleen...

How are you this morning sweets, what's for breakfast? cheesy

All I know is that only Tonto Lee and Church Hill know the truth.
If she's sure of her allegations, make she go court.
Re: Video: Did Tontoh Dike Lie About The Alleged Domestic Abuse She Suffered? by LePrezident(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
pressplay411:

All I know is that only Tonto Lee and Church Hill know the truth.
If she's sure of her allegations, make she go court.

Lol, Tonto Dike matter tire me. I feel she's embellished the truth.

(1) (Reply)

"People Won't Watch Music Videos If Ladies Don't Shake Their Bums-KISS DANIEL / Davido Shares Photo Of His Cute Daughter, Imade, Amid Latest Paternity Scandal / Father & Daughter -ivanka And Donald Trump On Times 100 Most Influential Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.