Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin (2153 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by ifewise(m): 3:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Atyodos: 3:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Miracle
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by agohmamuda(m): 3:58am On Mar 11, 2017
The way i see things, u are a made man already. Demand a House, a Car, and 1million from your dad, with threats of exposing him uf he doesnt comply.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by mykelmeezy: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2017
story looks made up but nevertheless

black mail might seem like your best shot but on the long term it isnt

1.how old is your cousin?
(is it sex or rape)

2. give both of em an ultimatum to come clean else you out them
to the entire family

but ill advise you to have tangible proof first

coz its ur words against theirs

even if Africans r over religious for your mom to believe her dream over her hubby

psychologically speaking

the both of you(you n ur mom) might have some ill feelings against that cousin causing you to see things that aint real

so get your proof on tape or video first

else na so dem go beat you

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by ifewise(m): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2017
mykelmeezy:
story looks made up but nevertheless

black mail might seem like your best shot but on the long term it isnt

1.how old is your cousin?
(is it sex or rape)

2. give both of em an ultimatum to come clean else you out them
to the entire family

but ill advise you to have tangible proof first

coz its ur words against theirs

even if Africans r over religious for your mom to believe her dream over her hubby

psychologically speaking

the both of you(you n ur mom) might have some ill feelings against that cousin causing you to see things that aint real

so get your proof on tape or video first

else na so dem go beat you

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by eyinjuege: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Your father should know better. That's statutory rape whether its consensual or not.It could carry a jail term if the right authorities should know. She's a child under his care and protection, yet the trust has been abused. I wonder how your family members would react if they hear this.
Anyway, your mother had no dream. She's probably been been suspecting both of them, and didn't want to come out plainly to you so just used the 'dream' excuse and waited for you to say something in case you've also seen anything suspicious between them.
Let your mother know what's going on so the girl can be sent back to her parents before your father completely ruins her life by getting her pregnant. I doubt if your mother will divorce him because of this even though its shameful but she's the only one that can insist the girl is sent back.
Its unfortunate there may be no justice for the girl though, but your father should be made to understand that once civil rights groups get hold of the story, he's a goner especially since he was caught with her by others (who knows how many more people have seen them). Infact, you have a moral duty to report him to the right authorities, but I understand your reasons if you don't.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by sexaddict08(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2017
agohmamuda:
The way i see things, u are a made man already. Demand a House, a Car, and 1million from your dad, with threats of exposing him uf he doesnt comply.

I swear your head is blank. did she tell you her dad is rich ? mtwww. all this children here self

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2017
I wld have joined the rump to make it a 3some if i were you...cheesy.
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Laxy009(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
ifewise:
How do I go about this?
I caught my dad having s*x with my little cousin staying with us at home but they are not aware I saw them and I hv kept mute about d incident but Yesterday my Mum called my attention to a dream she had of her husband about to make Love with my cousin.
I only tried changing her mind it was just a meaning less dream.Pls how can I go about this & how can I handle this with my mum & family?

Talk to your dad to desist from such activities and he should also ask your mum to forgive him though he might not say what he did wrong to avoid issues.

Lastly, your cousin should be sent back to where ever she comes from or your cousin should be taken to another family member of yours to avoid repeating such activities.
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by agohmamuda(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
sexaddict08:

I swear your head is blank. did she tell you her dad is rich ? mtwww. all this children here self

Thunder fire you, where was it stated that they are poor. And who the hell told u my response was to be taken seriously?? Some Adults dont have sense walahi.
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Onyenna(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Nnah meehn! Nke a tara akpu ooh!

That your cousin needs to leave that house ASAP!....

...the moment you open up, the marriage could be over and your dad might as well send you parking too....

....I guess what I'm trying to say is that.....You're in a pretty FVCKED UP situation right now......

Fuckshit

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by jieta: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
ifewise:
It real,The girl is 15 years& I think it mutual. My mum didnt believe the dream & she was terming it to another thing entirely but u knw i hv idea of what is going on .But recently I noticed the girl as been behaving differently and wayward most time when my mum corrects her she replies her& the girl is very secretive.Honestly it kind of complicated& confusing, I just feel I will just set trap for the girl & find way for her to leave our home.Thanks
meet ur papa eyeball to eyeball tell am say he no get shame for him eye 15 years girl.
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Mznaett: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Let your dad know you're aware of his dirty act and then tell him to refrain from it else you'll inform your mum... Please,be careful with your words and don't threaten him...
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by juman(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2017
The girl should go back to her parents.
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by dupzy05: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
make sure you have a proof for it u can video both of them while banging them self if not they will deny it to the core and it my cause another thing to the family
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by dupzy05: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
make sure you have a proof for it
u can video both of them while banging them self
if not they will deny it to the core and it my cause another thing to the family.
my opinion though
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
OP, if what you're saying is true about your Dad sleeping with your 15-year old cousin, then that's just sickening. In a sane country, your Dad would be locked up. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by mykelmeezy: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2017
ifewise:
It real,The girl is 15 years& I think it mutual. My mum didnt believe the dream & she was terming it to another thing entirely but u knw i hv idea of what is going on .But recently I noticed the girl as been behaving differently and wayward most time when my mum corrects her she replies her& the girl is very secretive.Honestly it kind of complicated& confusing, I just feel I will just set trap for the girl & find way for her to leave our home.Thanks

ok now that u say 15

m sorry to say but your father is a rapist or pedophile

her consent is as irrelevant as shes underage

n religion aside ..incest is just disgusting

set a trap for them thats all i can say

but be careful shar.. the heart man is wicked.your head might decide to walk alone or your face might go n swin in lake acid

take care n God give you the wisdom to handle this n overcome
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
ifewise:

You should have told your mom what you saw there and then.

Go right now and tell her. Don't wait until your cousin gets pregnant for your dad. The implication is that her child will be your uncle or Auntie. Even worse, think about the stigma on your family if your cousin gets pregnant.

Go NOW as you are reading this and tell your mom. NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by NoToPile: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lool, he wants to set trap for the girl so that she ll leave, why not accuse your dad that is sleeping with a 15yr old relative. Even If she leaves hope you know that young girls in the neighborhood and any other girl that visits are not safe

Incest and pedophilia angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by diva90: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tell your mother
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Nancykay: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
ifewise:
Hello dear, to me I will say you have to be very careful the way you handle this, because it might end up causing great division in your home. I will advice you to call the girl since you said she is just 15, tell her what you saw and be very blunt about it, tell her you will want her to go tell mum and dad she is leaving and she should insist on leaving if she refuses, tell her you will make mum and everyone know what she's been up to and that will really make her scared because I know she wouldn't want such embarrsment.
Dad will surely want to know why she want's to go and she will tell him you know about them, with that, dad also will be watching out for your reactions, just go normal with him, don't react but I know that wouldn't be easy. Cos if she keeps staying there, they will still be making out it's not that easy to stop it. If you notice anything when she's finally gone, then, you'll have to meet dad and talk to him.. Hope this will help, #stay blessed# #one love#
Re: Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin by Truesapiosexual(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bad guy grin grin
agohmamuda:

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day Everyone! / These Pics Reportedly Show A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter / Outrage as Man Pays 1 million as bride price in Imo State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.